Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Lidl and Aldi Millen. Not sure where the Gordon went!

The thread title is by @coconochanel and put forwards by @JulesWake :LOL:

Not one to break with tradition I am behind, so cannot recap, other than to say Lydia is still a cosplaying lunatic with bad hair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I will never understand why anyone outside of an actual personal trainer would post footage of themselves working out. It’s just the biggest cringe

Reactions: 40
Thanks for the new thread @muffintop13 (y) Quick recap if anyone missed anything...

She had an interview with Hip and Healthy magazine (nope never heard of it either) where she claimed her modern red brick bungalow was a Three-storey cottage hence the title of this thread! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Lydia is still having rants and boring us to death about how she has changed and telling us 'gardening isn't about getting it right' aka trying to make excuse as to why every plant/flower in the greenhouse is dead and in mid May her veg beds are STILL empty *clue you don't look after anything and only potter in the greenhouse for content!

She went to the Baftas with lil prat aka Mr Millen Gordon and as usual got her outfit wrong- bag wrong for the dress, hair wrong, makeup too heavy etc etc

They had a flood in the basement but never mind that it ruined all the flooring (hahaha🤪) as it was being ripped up anyway for the reno work thats being done down there.

Lil prat went on a cruise and a golfing holiday and came back angry bees, no not Lydia and Cawwie but his colony of bees.
---
Why have they put the new oak bookcase in the lounge when they haven't even repainted the walls yet 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
What idiot puts furniture in a room before painting and putting lights in!

She says she's working with a new brand, but then says they have been going for many years. Why does she talk utter rubbish??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh the book case, the bloody solid oak book case, it looks so out of place. It’s not going the company any favours at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How embarrassing she is now flogging deodorant. She previously bragged about not needing deodorant and now she does. She definitely uses Mitchum though and not Wild.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Threads accumulate so quickly on LM !. Seems like two weeks ago when I saw her at daylesford tipsy buying alcohol .

The opening camera work of the garden is like josie/leos footage . Albeit Lydia needs to buy one of those gadgets that keeps the camera still, the camera is all over the place in the opening scenes .

Bookcase looks dark ..

She’s sporting a hideous dark brown shiny frock. It’s the leading lady dress of hers as she called it . It’s called moira after her grandma (or is it the Dior dress!) . It’s by Lily silk yuk two products now and one coming later in the year

Reactions: 16
She gives 30% off orders over £700 …. On your marks friends …NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF is the black hat on the slant???

30% off if you spend £700 - mental!!!!

I want to show you this dress, then says its a skirt (correct)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The dress is £ 479!

She mentions wearing it with manolos (like Leo does?!) . She mentions shooting “campaigns “ just like Leo , she does the dress flick , throwing the skirt up to the side like Leo too

• Wow
  • Sick
How embarrassing she is now flogging deodorant. She previously bragged about not needing deodorant and now she does. She definitely uses Mitchum though and not Wild.
All the influenzers I've seen are flogging it too, they all seem to show the same thing at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shocked Karen Mullen’s contract allows this . Also shocked for the price the stitching is so awful. The sleeve is puckering up
---
On the online model it’s ankle length. Either lolysilk are using very short models or Lydia’s had one made to her length
---
She’s going on about solid oak and all I’d say is often solid wood isn’t what you want or need in a house. Tom howley kitchens aren’t solid wood. They are stronger because they aren’t solid wood
---
I get the feeling she saw Josie and Leo advertising the deodorant and had Carrie ring them up
---
She’s linked to moth killer of all things in tonight’s vlog
---
The state of Lydia

Ali’s in a stroppy mood because Lydia has been “wearing his dressing gown all the time”, and he has to now wear one of hers 😂 least your small enough to fit the wife’s clothes Ali 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
You all make fun of me cos I go on about it being solid oak...oh hi Lydia!!!

Hard times - showing No.7 on the vlog

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
IMG_7374.jpeg

So here is Teefers uploading one of many images demonstrating the authenticity of the wood in her house…. She just keeps RUBBING IT in Lidls hairy face. I’m dying! Try copying THAT, Millen Morons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
No free NOP or My Theresa order like Vic then! She wants a smaller size dress when it fits perfectly!!!!

She was obsessed with paint, now wallpaper and fabrics!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.