Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rare Solar storms caused them to appear unusually all over the UK Sweetie, Stacey Solomon and the Beckhams even saw them lol. My daughters friend in Lithuania rang her to let us know to look out for them, amazing sight

Reactions: 19
Now guys… forget the pretty views of the northern lights, Lydia just posted the view outside the window of her wisteria room…of a brick wall! Wow, how spectacular!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I missed them last night too but apparently you might be able to see them again tonight. Just not as strong.

Reactions: 13
Reading Lydia's old Tattle threads ... found this :

I would assume this is part of the problem of the basement flooding.

@Hunevoque2 your post from nearly 5 years ago says it all !!!
The indoor pool part

Reactions: 36
@Julia123 This photo !!! The lols we had at the paintings in the panels
Nothing's changed eh! Lydia's still shite at interior decorating. I can't believe nearly 16000 people liked that pic.

Reactions: 21
I believe that they could be seen practically all over the world, due to a sun storm or something .

Reactions: 14
OMG he is in deep dirty dank water, it shouldn't be like that, nor should he go in there!

1 or 2 less dresses would pay for that!

She is banging on about choosing oak or birch for the unit to paint green, what an idiot! Use MDF if you are painting it!

Leaks, swimming pools, fake beams....She’s turning the Bunga into Katie Price’s Mucky Mansion!

Reactions: 27
She's not unwilling to move. She doesn't have the money for the type of property she covets and is tied to the bunga for now. She'll be tied to it for quite a while as I doubt she'd get what she paid for it currently.

Just watching her vlog and oh what a shit show it is......

She has a Skype call with another mag no one has heard of
Then it's like deja vu where she's trying on some clothes from Goelia and they all look like every other item of clothing she tries on from brands....shirt dresses, ugly two piece etc etc
Her hair is an absolute MESS, jeez get the colour sorted!
She goes to S&H to pick up her tailormade suit and when she is in her dressing room trying it on all I can think of is Ollie Locke from Made in Chelsea
The garden looks a state and while everyone's veg beds are beginning to sprout hers are BARE!
Love how she is talking to Tattle direct when she says 'looks what's back in the makeup bag the Byterry glowing base'
She is all dressed up to go to some meetings in London wearing her Loro Piana dress, Hermes belt, Hermes bag and her beat up scuffed suede shoes MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
Then she is in London talking about her dads old GF who had a fancy flat that had a square and 'Lydia used to feel like she was in Notting hill 'even though she didn't know what Notting Hill was back then'
Her New PR people must have advised to to appear more friendly because she is OTT happy, nice its laughable TBH.
She tries on a black dress and all my first thought is Maleficent
When she is trying on the dresses all you can hear is Cawwie giving her opinion, shut up you have no idea about style!

Reactions: 27
And so Teefers continues to visually taunt Lidl by showing SO MUCH of her beams.. close ups, long shots, background shots of them- and beams framing pics of her sausage dogs. I’m LOVING IT! I bet Lidl is as SICK AS A DOG.

Reactions: 23
Agreed. Her hair is horrific.

You can see how damaged it is when she was sitting and doing the Zoom call with the mag.

The stripes of color are one thing but the dried up haystack is beyond terrible.

Can't believe she was screaming like a banshee when Nicky did a lovely balayage but now thinks her hair is amazing.

Being delusional must be nice sometimes, huh?

Reactions: 25
So I was with some of the team from Fairfax and favor today and a little news . The Lydia collaboration won’t be available until October 2025!!!!! I typed that correctly 2025!!

I was told there is one bag in the pipeline. I’m not sure if there is a matching wallet and that’s what we saw in her vlog or not .

to me the other item in the vlog looked like a kind of wallet/clutch possibly can go on a chain type item.

so I’m guessing she is swearing off any other bag collabs until at least then.

I reckon she’s been disappointed her Launer partnership wasn’t more fruitful . Although they are a small company so haven’t got the budget I’d assume of a bigger company to satisfy influencers

Reactions: 15
She’s getting revenge for Josie’s passive aggressive talk about buying a house in the Cotswolds.
---
Now guys… forget the pretty views of the northern lights, Lydia just posted the view outside the window of her wisteria room…of a brick wall! Wow, how spectacular!
View attachment 2928910
How old is that wall, her public need to know

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.