Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she bought a sourdough and stocked up on wine, that's her usual shopping list when she's at Daylesford 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I couldn’t believe was how loud the urgh! Noise she made when she plonked herself in the car. I was behind closed doors inside when she did this yet I heard it very clearly
---

---
Lydia really does look like she's cosplaying countryside 'chic' but just comes across as trying too hard.
Cawwie, on the other hand, looks like Bozo the Clown.

Was this foraging course not Cawwie's Christmas gift to Lydia ? I notice Carrie always includes herself when she gifts anything to Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why are brands still working with her. Same goes for anyone who still follows her. I'd want nothing to do with someone so vicious & unapologetic. No conscience towards other people. I'd have to say she must be a very unhappy individual to treat other people the way she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why are brands still working with her. Same goes for anyone who still follows her. I'd want nothing to do with someone so vicious & unapologetic. No conscience towards other people. I'd have to say she must be a very unhappy individual to treat other people the way she does.
It must be because brands think she has a million followers on all three platforms, yet everyone knows she buys bots. It never makes sense to me. Maybe brands don t care about her terrible reputation. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I reckon some don’t care and a lot haven’t researched fully before they commit and when they do commit it’s too late.

Karen millen puzzles me !. I’d imagine they have been made aware of various things, (surely?) yet they continue to work with her. Unless they have committed to a 5yr contract they can’t exit ?? How many years in is she ?

Reactions: 17
I cannot keep up with the Lydia threads but whenever I jump in, isn't she stuck in the same loop of awful choices for a few years now? I feel like I've read the same thread 10 times but is always a different one!

The bunga garden is still shite. Whatever she's doing with those toilets is insane. I do recall some mentions of chickens and the veggies, are those poor animals alive?

Oh and there's always some dodgy collab with Karen Millen with literally flammable cheap polyester dresses or some low-end cosmetic product of some sorts.

Her face/hair situation is ALWAYS absurd and can't get over the fact that her previous hairdresses (that she bullied!) was great and instead of changing plans, what? she keeps throwing random oils and products + bleaching it, Lydia, STOOOP!

The cherry of the cake is his obvious fake-relationship with a dude that I seriously wonder if he's into her or into anything at this point, if you know what I mean. He's been looking actually sick for months, can't get even more skinny.

Ahh and the whole bore about her Italian heritage, it reminds me of my USA friends that say "I am Irish!!" when visiting Europe lol they're cute, well, Lydia is not cute but seriously how can someone not have even ONE friend pointing out, nah Lydia, you had a nonna but you're obnoxiously British, better own it than play this game of being an "Italian" adding MAYONNAISE to your pizza.

Keep the threads rolling but I swear, this is a serious neverending circle of the same stuff over and over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I cannot keep up with the Lydia threads but whenever I jump in, isn't she stuck in the same loop of awful choices for a few years now? I feel like I've read the same thread 10 times but is always a different one!

The bunga garden is still shite. Whatever she's doing with those toilets is insane. I do recall some mentions of chickens and the veggies, are those poor animals alive?

Oh and there's always some dodgy collab with Karen Millen with literally flammable cheap polyester dresses or some low-end cosmetic product of some sorts.

Her face/hair situation is ALWAYS absurd and can't get over the fact that her previous hairdresses (that she bullied!) was great and instead of changing plans, what? she keeps throwing random oils and products + bleaching it, Lydia, STOOOP!

The cherry of the cake is his obvious fake-relationship with a dude that I seriously wonder if he's into her or into anything at this point, if you know what I mean. He's been looking actually sick for months, can't get even more skinny.

Ahh and the whole bore about her Italian heritage, it reminds me of my USA friends that say "I am Irish!!" when visiting Europe lol they're cute, well, Lydia is not cute but seriously how can someone not have even ONE friend pointing out, nah Lydia, you had a nonna but you're obnoxiously British, better own it than play this game of being an "Italian" adding MAYONNAISE to your pizza.

Keep the threads rolling but I swear, this is a serious neverending circle of the same stuff over and over
How accurate!.

Didn’t you know she’s an Italian but English aristocrat 😂
---
Ali is just staff at this point I think 😂 man servant

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Carrie looks like a real weirdo, a complete nutter. Her clothes were awful not even eccentric just ugly and ridiculous. Yuk!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn’t see them do any vlogging whatsoever . Maybe they did a bit I didn’t see .

I suppose she could do a “what I bought “ vlog at home . Although it might need to be done on another day because she looked tired and “merry”.

I’ll ask in josies thread about the dark green /black card. Maybe daylesford give dark green discount cards . I’ve only ever seen paper vouchers which are white for after the courses .

in fact I’ll tag @beautyblogger123 here and see if they know anything re the cards . It’s a dark green possibly black plastic credit card shaped card? Could have been used to pay or used as discount - just wondering do you know of daylesford give out any cards like this? Quite solid in colour , no pattern at all Tia

I’m guessing we will see some vlogging from the course but maybe not a lot of footage. The shop was busy being a Saturday daylesford is crazy at weekends which is why I’m not normally there .

Lydia looked too frazzled to be videoed when I saw her after the course. In morning she looked manic and rushing .
---
If she had a major discount or a voucher I would have thpught she would have spent more . Whatever she bought fitted into two of the daylesford baskets and they weren’t overflowing . I don’t think she spent a lot . Although everything is expensive at daylesford and soon adds up . It’s possible she bought something from the home dept after because there was about 10 mins when I didn’t see them after I saw them in the food .
---
Looks like 4-6 bottles rose Lydia is carrying in a holder. They have an offer on buy 3 bottles get one free and bottles of secret rose are £36 each from memory
---
They sometimes pack wine into the paper bags so it’s possible there’s two bottles there
---

---

---

---
I don’t think (unless they quickly did it when I wasn’t around) we will see any daylesford shop footage when she vlogs this. Maybe they vlogged a bit in home dept when I wasn’t around idk. Seems lots of missed opportunities. I had expected them to arrive at 730/745 and be vlogging whilst it’s dead outside - if they did this then I don’t see them . I was there at 730am .
---
The hc dog walk coat really sticks out on her at the back
---

---
Pity she doesn’t get along with Josie or the other way around , or she could stay at josies sometimes .
---
Josie is 25 mins from daylesford and I suspect it’s on Lydia’s way home ish
---
Yes I was right , I route planned it and if Lydia called into josies she would go via traitors ford and it adds just 10 mins to Lydia’s journey home .
---

im not an expert on the train situation but Sophie stanbury and Josie use much more local stations than Oxford to get to London . I think there’s direct trains . Possibly from Kingham where I think I recall Josie has been from .
---
Right so Kingham to London does exist and it’s a whopping 2 hrs 18 and 84 miles.

they are on a slow train there . You can do Wilmslow Cheshire to Euston in 1 hr 55! And that’s much much further to London but the trains are fast
I used to live in the Cotswolds 25 years ago as an aupair and the nearest train station to London was Oxford. Of course I could take a train from the nearest town, but I had to change in Oxford to go to London. So I would just borrow one of the host family's car and park it in town if I was just going in London for the day. But as I said this was nearly 25 years ago (jeez I feel old thinking about it). Things must have changed since. I just recall it being so long when London isn't even that far, and SO expensive.
---
Oh there is Banbury > London = 1h30 apparently.
Anyways, for Lydia, portraying the perfect polo player wife life is the most important thing so I guess whether it's a 1h30 or 2h30 journey to London she'll do it just for the sake of being seen as THAT influencer.
---
Anyone living in that area or knows it well here, can you tell us where you think Lydia would most probably be looking to move? What's trendy, what's the underdog of the Cotswolds? Is there anywhere that is known to be less expensive but still you can say you're leaving in the Cotswolds, which is the only thing that matters to Lydia in the end ? I doubt she could afford to live right next to daylesford and Soho farmhouse, must be one of the most expensive area. Maybe somewhere on the outskirts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I used to live in the Cotswolds 25 years ago as an aupair and the nearest train station to London was Oxford. Of course I could take a train from the nearest town, but I had to change in Oxford to go to London. So I would just borrow one of the host family's car and park it in town if I was just going in London for the day. But as I said this was nearly 25 years ago (jeez I feel old thinking about it). Things must have changed since. I just recall it being so long when London isn't even that far, and SO expensive.
---
Oh there is Banbury > London = 1h30 apparently.
Anyways, for Lydia, portraying the perfect polo player wife life is the most important thing so I guess whether it's a 1h30 or 2h30 journey to London she'll do it just for the sake of being seen as THAT influencer.
---
Anyone living in that area or knows it well here, can you tell us where you think Lydia would most probably be looking to move? What's trendy, what's the underdog of the Cotswolds? Is there anywhere that is known to be less expensive but still you can say you're leaving in the Cotswolds, which is the only thing that matters to Lydia in the end ? I doubt she could afford to live right next to daylesford and Soho farmhouse, must be one of the most expensive area. Maybe somewhere on the outskirts?
Yes, living close to daylesford Kingham , oddington out that way is more ideal and very pricey.

For cheaper ££££ where Josie is brailes - anything heading more towards Banbury is less ££££ some of the CV postcodes fall just within Cotswolds and are less £££ (heading towards the Stratford direction ).

I think the closest you can get for less £££ would be a carefully picked cv postcode which is maybe 15 mins ish from daylesford or 25 mins away brailes and around there . Both fall just within the start of the Cotswolds . Or she could go 45 mins away and be cheaper again but that’s a pain if planning to go regularly to daylesford soho . Ideally imo a place needs to be no more than 20 mins away or it becomes offputting to go . Josie even said she wishes she had gone closer to Moreton in marsh area . She’s 25 mins away.

I’d avoid bourton on the water - full of tourists, shops aimed at tourists and the two times I’ve eaten there the food was dire !

Tetbury is very quaint - and has a moloh store . It’s a bit less £££ there and very nice but a drag to daylesford
---
I’d laugh if she bought something near Josie 😂

Imagine them on the same Pilates classes and at daylesford 😂

I know a Papparazzi !! 😂
---
If she did move let’s say to Kingham (don’t think they would be happy with what the money might buy so probs not but if she did) then she could take a 2 hr 38 train to London and drink herself into a stupor or she could drive 30 mins and go from Banbury like you suggest and take the 1 hr 30 train saving 38 mins ….
---
It’s not in the Cotswolds but being as so many influencers go I’d mention Bicester … I accidentally ended up in Bicester town centre when I drove there for the first time and OMG!!!! It’s pretty downmarket …. I finally found the out of town shopping place which is lovely , really nicely done . The town itself was a shock!
---
Or she could save an extra 10 mins if she drove from brailes to Banbury (it’s 22mins) then took the 1.5 hr train ..
---
I’d bet a lot on Lydia having checked out marlow /henley too! It just hasn’t got daylesford and soho …. But I’m sure she will of looked after discovering Leo . Marlow imo is pricier than most of the Cotswolds due to it being nice and also close to London

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, living close to daylesford Kingham , oddington out that way is more ideal and very pricey.

For cheaper ££££ where Josie is brailes - anything heading more towards Banbury is less ££££ some of the CV postcodes fall just within Cotswolds and are less £££ (heading towards the Stratford direction ).

I think the closest you can get for less £££ would be a carefully picked cv postcode which is maybe 15 mins ish from daylesford or 25 mins away brailes and around there . Both fall just within the start of the Cotswolds . Or she could go 45 mins away and be cheaper again but that’s a pain if planning to go regularly to daylesford soho . Ideally imo a place needs to be no more than 20 mins away or it becomes offputting to go . Josie even said she wishes she had gone closer to Moreton in marsh area . She’s 25 mins away.

I’d avoid bourton on the water - full of tourists, shops aimed at tourists and the two times I’ve eaten there the food was dire !

Tetbury is very quaint - and has a moloh store . It’s a bit less £££ there and very nice but a drag to daylesford
---
I’d laugh if she bought something near Josie 😂

Imagine them on the same Pilates classes and at daylesford 😂

I know a Papparazzi !! 😂
---
If she did move let’s say to Kingham (don’t think they would be happy with what the money might buy so probs not but if she did) then she could take a 2 hr 38 train to London and drink herself into a stupor or she could drive 30 mins and go from Banbury like you suggest and take the 1 hr 30 train saving 38 mins ….
---
It’s not in the Cotswolds but being as so many influencers go I’d mention Bicester … I accidentally ended up in Bicester town centre when I drove there for the first time and OMG!!!! It’s pretty downmarket …. I finally found the out of town shopping place which is lovely , really nicely done . The town itself was a shock!
---
Or she could save an extra 10 mins if she drove from brailes to Banbury (it’s 22mins) then took the 1.5 hr train ..
---
I’d bet a lot on Lydia having checked out marlow /henley too! It just hasn’t got daylesford and soho …. But I’m sure she will of looked after discovering Leo . Marlow imo is pricier than most of the Cotswolds due to it being nice and also close to London
Wow it sounds like they really don't have a lot of options honestly...keeping in mind they don't want to downsize because they insist on having a wardrobe each, an office each and lots of useless rooms + MORE LAND.

Reactions: 13
Lydia really does look like she's cosplaying countryside 'chic' but just comes across as trying too hard.
Cawwie, on the other hand, looks like Bozo the Clown.

Was this foraging course not Cawwie's Christmas gift to Lydia ? I notice Carrie always includes herself when she gifts anything to Lydia.
I think Carrie goes along because she’s getting it free and trying to hide it from Lydia. I bet Carrie is asking for freebies and gifting them to Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
'It's unlearning the habit of saying sorry for who you are & replacing apologies with acceptance'
That one did it for me^
Lyd, you're deluded. You can't grow, learn & become a better individual if you refuse to take accountability for the pain you've caused other people. Stop justifying your foul fuckups & admit you're an asshole.
(pardon the swearing, typically I refrain, but have to make an exception for Lydia).

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You want more ? I’ll give you more 😂
---
You want more ? I’ll give you more 😂

Carrie tends to walk behind Lydia . She seems to pander to Lydia .
---
In answer to the question, yes quite a bit of cackling , loud laughter. You could hear them a mile off . Carrie is quite loud like Lydia is.
---
Carrie packed everything at the till for her. It’s remarkable how she does so much . I wonder if Lydia has her toothpaste squeezed out onto the brush by Carrie like King Charles reportedly does?

re height idk because I was trying to take some lovely photos whilst at daylesford so concentrated on that 😂. The two streaky highlights each side of the back of her head are awful.
---
I’m amazed she didn’t take her Birkin! It had a rare day off
---
Also where is Ali? . I was convinced he would be with her
---
Oh and I forgot . Carrie embarrassed herself at the cheese sampling counter 😂. There was a plate of cheese for people to try she asked the staff “what is this one” so he said a name I can’t recall it , so Carrie said “oh, and what’s this one called with blue on” the man said “that’s the same cheese madam, the blue bit is just the rind 😂

she thought it was two cheeses on the plate 😂
You deserve several medals @ella1979 ! 🎖 🏅 🎖 🏅

What a treat to see her in the wild and in all her chaotic, manic glory.

Of course their main purchases were bread and alcohol.

For their routine of tons of day drinking / drunken hikes and then the shoving down of carbs for their one meal a day.

Thank you sooooo much for all the photos and the lowdown.

Says how narcissistic they are when they never even realized their photos were being taken.

Her nose has grown loads, I completely agree.

How does she not see this?

Cawwie's sense of "style" is ridiculous and I agree looks like a female Bozo the Clown @Namima .

Her dress sense is not even quirky, cute or unique.

It looks just random, nutty and like she doesn't give a hoot.

Her overly bleached mess of hair and ginormous glasses aren't doing her any favors either.

Rather ironic when she is supposedly best friends and "manager" to a fashion/style influencer.

It looks like such an odd relationship.

Cawwie and Ali are literally Lydiot's servants/caretakers/emotional puppies at this point.

Very imbalanced relationships and I wonder what the pull is.

For Ali we know it's $$.

For Cawwie, I suppose freebies because I doubt she is making tons getting paid hourly.

Perhaps Cawwie comes from a rich family so can afford to barely work....or to work such a meaningless, soulless job catering to a narc.

I couldn't do it.

It says a lot about Cawwie to be besties with an arrogant narc.

The way she caters and panders to Lydiot is very weird to me.

It's as if Lydiot is truly an idiot. :ROFLMAO:😂

She probably needs Cawwie to tie her shoes and find her way out of a room.

What a muppet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know she has tried to throw us the line she’s happy where she is and not moving anytime soon, but to me her actions speak louder than words . I think she’s desperate to relocate .
---
Women wear brown and green jeans on shoots, white isn’t a natural landscape colour hence it would scare pheasants from flying over .

Aga…. They are all electric these days , so power isn’t a problem for her but the only place I can see it going in that kitchen is where the hob and drawers are currently . I don’t know about Lydia but if someone took my under hob drawers out I’d be in trouble! I need drawers like that and I reckon she would too. You never know though it’s all for Asthetics and put up with the problems each new idea causes …… is she about to wreck the kitchen for Aga aesthetic ? She will need a few courses on how to cook on one because they are not straight forward . Josie and Leo still get it wrong . Despite Charlies mum having one for a long time
---
I am surprised Michael John are doing brassy highlights . They just aren’t right for her . I’m guessing she’s taken a photo of a brunette with honey highlights and the person trying to emulate it did their best
The aga could be powered by santas reindeer and it wouldn’t make a difference, they won’t use it so no need for it to even be turned on. Whatever she keeps in the under stove drawers won’t matter either as she doesn’t cook so she can just throw the items out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really see Karen Millen as her main income , whilst she might pick up bits like sweed I don’t think she will pick up enough to keep the show going if km pull out . She’s having to go to London and do more work than she is used to doing .

Which can’t be making her happy being as she is someone who has to be babysat and likes a life of being at home amongst her prized possessions .

If km pull out I don’t see how it can work for Lydia . I think she thinks she’s starting afresh in the world of influencing.

Looking at how she’s gaining bits of work and buying followers any new or lesser influencer can see they also might as well buy followers /YT views .. it’s such a dishonest industry

She would be imo a very unhappy person if she loses km, Ali walks and cashes in , she couldn’t afford Carrie and she had to seriously downsize to say a 4 bed small Cotswolds detached with small garden .
---
I think she’s been used to decent paychecks for not much work , used to living off km and having the power to turn down lowly end paid jobs which require her making a lot of effort traipsing to London .
---
I bet she's fuming she's been spotted in the wild by a tattler. 🤣
I wonder which episode it’s going to appear in with her being so late to vlog everything? Thurs or next Monday maybe??

I’ve vlogged for her 😂 we know who she went with, how she got there , what they wore, how they acted and what she bought (sourdough alcohol rose tinned cocktails smoothies )
---
I wonder if Ali realises that compared to most women he has married a complete pain in the arse lazy type?. He did mention her laziness fairly recently things like not putting food away properly and the toothpaste top not being put on.

In my experience of relationships albeit from a female pointing view it’s easy to tire of these habits as time passes , by the time you have known someone 15-20 yrs you can’t tolerate the noise they make whilst chewing 😂 never mind more annoying habits . I wonder how far he is from this realisation that he has picked a wife who isn’t making his life any easier other than the ££ she has brought in which is unlikely to continue at the rate they are used to . It’s a sinking ship .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.