Lydia Millen #201 She doesn't want to fit in, good cause your careers in the bin ๐Ÿคฃ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makebe he should aim his suit ads (I don't actually need a suit crap) to be made to measure for the short man ๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20240423_200235_com.instagram.android_edit_1033811432076622.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How is she going to deal with the difference in floor levels? Surely this is a trip hazard. She can't mean to leave this tile edge exposed like this?

Screenshot_20240423_205906_Instagram.jpg

---
Plus why are the lights not at same height? Everything is on the wonk in the bunga it seems.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I wonder how many of those influencers would turn up for a modest beige buffet at the GP bung ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Dream on Lidl! They sure as hell wouldnโ€™t leave zone 1 for you, even on a paid invitation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely those dry flowers above the stove are a fire hazard ... ???
Oh, the stove is hardly switched on, so I guess it's all clear then.
๐Ÿคญ

Screenshot_20240424_074615_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240424_074642_Gallery.jpg

---
Just gonna drop this here .... ๐Ÿคญ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Some wonderful comments on space nks instagram ๐Ÿคฃ

IMG_1138.jpeg

IMG_1134.jpeg

IMG_1135.jpeg

IMG_1137.jpeg

Space NK didnโ€™t even tag the correct brand on the post so Iโ€™m sure that will help the sales ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ if you click on the brand nothing comes up. Itโ€™s supposed to be Sweed beauty.

IMG_1139.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did I hear right, did she say she is in her elegant era? well drunk cackling on a wine hike and talking about your fufu in reels is hardly elegant. ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It was reported today in The Lancet that SDS (small dressing-room syndrome) has now become recognised as the single most anxiety inducing symptom in men in the age group 30-60. It has been recommended that men affected by this disorder find an open space and twirl.
---
A spokesperson for Ginger Tweeders Anonymous has today announced plans for setting up self-help groups up and down the country.

โ€œWe hope that men learn to embrace their small dressing rooms and hope for the day when they are no longer stigmatised by this syndromeโ€œ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
A foundation brush thrown in her bag! All of that crap just rattling around in there. Has she never heard of a toiletry bag? Not only does it organize your things but it keeps liquids, makeup and perfume from staining the bag! Sheโ€™s just a mess!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.