Lydia Millen #201 She doesn't want to fit in, good cause your careers in the bin 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too bad all the reading and all those nourishing discussions didn’t help her grammar or spelling.
She has to be joking or does she actually think skimpy is spelt scimpy 🤣
lol and maybe she should listen to her own AD app and not post self destructive stories and pinned comments (showing the sheep the way to the truth/tattle) when the app tells her NOT TODAY. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just did this pinning and reply as she posted this story an hour ago lol

I don’t think anyone cares if she worked in Ibiza or had a flop of a brand or collab. Personally I think she has a lot of BAD BEHAVIOR to be ashamed of. Her behavior of screaming at and bullying Nicky pregnant and attempting to damage her business for YEARS directly and indirectly to cover up her own bad actions is just one example. She lies and abuses people and relationships. That is shameful and she knows it so that’s why she’s gaslighting.

The comment is that Lydia is a grifter and Lydia has tried to shift the focus and play the victim.

View attachment 2896370
Lydia has now introduced loads of her followers to Tattle Life, followers who had no idea of the existence of Tattle life. Well done, Lydsiepoo 👏
Dumbass ! 🤭

I speak from experience. Never knew about TL.
It was VicITF et al reposting an IG post by Sali Hughes moaning about Tattle Life and the evil people posting. My curiosity got the best of me so I googled TL ... and the rest is history.

Lydia says she does not read TL. Uh huh. She so reads here. Diligently. Practically frothing at the mouth reading here.
And that's why we are subjected to her quietly ranting about something or the other in EVERY. SINGLE. VLOG. We say jump. And she does. She can't help it. There is zero impulse control with our resident narcissist.

I'm pretty sure Lydia and Cawwiiiee are major contributors on Vic and Teefer's thread. Even Amelia's. Mummy Millen sure was a regular on Teefer's thread until she was caught out. And then disappeared lol.
---
Like this witch ever felt ashamed of the way she treated Nicky (in person and online) bullying her for the last 3 years and more.
Ashamed about Savoygate ?
Ashamed about scamming people wrt Globygate
Ashamed about using a derogatory term for disabled persons ?
Ashamed about disrespecting her mum online over and over ?
Ekceteraaah ekceteraaaah.

If Lydia ever felt an atom of shame or regret about any of the above 'gates, we would have at least seen or heard the semblance of an apology.
Instead, it's crickets in that regard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lydia has now introduced loads of her followers to Tattle Life, followers who had no idea of the existence of Tattle life. Well done, Lydsiepoo 👏
Dumbass ! 🤭

It was VicITF et al reposting an IG post by Sali Hughes moaning about Tattle Life and the evil people posting. My curiosity got the best of me so I googled TL ... and the rest is history.

Lydia says she does not read TL. Uh huh. She so reads here. Diligently. Practically frothing at the mouth reading here.
And that's why we are subjected to her quietly ranting about something or the other in EVERY. SINGLE. VLOG. We say jump. And she does. She can't help it. There is zero impulse control with our resident narcissist.

I'm pretty sure Lydia and Cawwiiiee are major contributors on Vic and Teefer's thread. Even Amelia's. Mummy Millen sure was a regular on Teefer's thread until she was caught out. And then disappeared lol.
What? Mummy millen was caught posting of teefers thread? Omg!! 😂 how did that come out ? . Sad to of missed that 😂 I’m wondering who it is on teefers thread that is Lydia/carrie…… what the names even begin with , I’ve got suspicions about one member .

Meanwhile I agree, it was my first thought that it will bring people here plus how embarrassing for Lydia’s professional contacts to read that - she’s flaunting info she should be burying 6ft under not advertising to everyone who employs her .

A huge home goal .
---
For how long will it remain a pleasure I wonder 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dumbass ! 🤭

---

Like this witch ever felt ashamed of the way she treated Nicky (in person and online) bullying her for the last 3 years and more.
Ashamed about Savoygate ?
Ashamed about scamming people wrt Globygate
Ashamed about using a derogatory term for disabled persons ?
Ashamed about disrespecting her mum online over and over ?
Ekceteraaah ekceteraaaah.

If Lydia ever felt an atom of shame or regret about any of the above 'gates, we would have at least seen or heard the semblance of an apology.
Instead, it's crickets in that regard.
100% they're on each other's thread, the industry is full of toxic two-faced witches as we've seen.. pretending to be bffs to make contacts and get new followers and then sudden ice-ing out of each other

Can't believe that about Mummy Millen!!! As @ella1979 said, we need more deets!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is in the fingerpointing, I am not your mother mood today. On top of it all her basement decided to stick it’s finger up at her too. 🖕🏻
Maybe try a little begging Lydsie! Someone might take pity on you and start a gofundme for you, you never know. Formidable 🙄 but still a grifter Lydiot 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She always reads here, maybe in phases but she will always come here for a visit, she can’t resist. She was terrible at one stage about 3 years ago. Every single vlog contained multiple indirect chats aimed at tattlers. She was in a dark place and kept creating phantom ailments in one of the pets to shed crocodile tears about it to garner sympathy. She is on a high lately though, after a quiet period of no work, she now has the collab with sweed and an upcoming one with F&F, which are higher end than KM who she undoubtedly feels embarrassed to be working with. So she probably feels like she’s “rising from the ashes” again and nothing can stop her, hence the tattle story post. But we all know Lydia, she’s never more than 2 seasons away from her next controversy, especially when she’s in manic mode. She’s definitely in one now and her controversies get more cancellable each time. Buckle up witches, we’re in for a ride very soon…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes that's right Lydia you point your fans here and then they can have a good read and realise what you are really like! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.