Lydia Millen #200 Still acting an old money phoney, while riding on a piss stained pony.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I think ANYONE who flaunts their wealth or lifestyle on social media, whether it’s “subtly” (quiet luxury BARF) or in-your-face like Lydia, is vulgar and tacky no matter whether they come from old money or new money.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She is jealous and bitter about Josie's house - how can she cope with Claire's SOF Home and Leo's parents house in Mallorca?

All she has is re-decorating that horrid bunga.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And there are definitely some old money types that may have had the education, the family estate, etc, but have still succumbed to influencer culture and live their lives through curating an aspirational image. I imagine lots of their family members would shudder at the thought, but social media has had a big impact on how narcissistic and self obsessed people are, especially young women.

Poor Lydia will never quite belong in that world because she doesn’t know the myriad ways you can spot someone who doesn’t fit in. It’s really embarrassing seeing her and Ali cosplaying this genteel countryside lifestyle, it’s so try-hard and gauche, with an awful layer of gold-encrusted fake tan and white teeth that just makes them look like Love Island contestants who have moved to “the country” for a spin-off reality show. It’s really really cringe to watch and almost EVERYONE can see it except her, and probably people not culturally familiar with the UK.

Not sure what my point really was here other than to declare my deep sadness that people idolise rich people so much. Money should NOT be the be all and end all. It’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Two words describing Lydia…

Unrelentingly mediocre

Unfailingly gauche

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Guys, please report Lydia's latest Reel to the ASA. I am in the process of doing so myself.

Screenshot_20240408_131507_Instagram.jpg

On her IG grid, Lydia has uploaded the Reel with no indication the clothing items she is ADVERTISING, are part of an AD Affiliate link. A few minutes later, Lydia uploads 3 IG STORIES indicating the clothing items are part of an AD Affiliate link.
She very well knows the IG GRID POSTS are there forever or until she voluntarily deletes said post.
However, the IG STORIES automatically disappear after 24 hrs.

This is a blatant misrepresentation of her standing with the brands.
She benefits from the post without advising her followers of such benefit. In 24 hrs her followers looking at the IG post will not be aware of her benefit. And the IG stories would have disappeared by then.
She is a fraud. And embarrassed at having to flog these items.

These are the pics for ease of reference.

Screenshot_20240408_130138_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240408_130148_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240408_125912_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240408_125919_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240408_125930_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I have never looked at lydiot and thought she was wealthy, Sarah Ashcroft, Jamie Genevieve who own their own successful businesses (new money) are. Old or new money Lydiot is not, it's all pretend with freebies and heavy discounts, she lives in a bungalow with an Ikea sofa and begs for a living, flashed her nipple tassels and drinks like a fish, not the look for someone who pretends they are old money.

Edit: nothing wrong with Ikea or Bungalows for people who don't pretend they live in mansions.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Guys, please report Lydia's latest Reel to the ASA. I am in the process of doing so myself.

View attachment 2863200

On her IG grid, Lydia has uploaded the Reel with no indication the clothing items she is ADVERTISING, are part of an AD Affiliate link. A few minutes later, Lydia uploads 3 IG STORIES indicating the clothing items are part of an AD Affiliate link.
She very well knows the IG GRID POSTS are there forever or until she voluntarily deletes said post.

She benefits from the post without advising her followers of such benefit. In 24 hrs her followers looking at the IG post will not be aware of her benefit. And the IG stories would have disappeared by then.

View attachment 2863201View attachment 2863202View attachment 2863203View attachment 2863204View attachment 2863205
i AM CRINGING EVEN FURTHER AT THE EDITIING IN THIS PHOTO AND ESPECIALLY AROUND THE FACE. DEAR GOD LYDIA - GIVE IT UP. STOP TRYING SO DAMN HARD.

Reactions: 12
That is it, she is always copying someone, envying others and trying to be something else or how someone else acts and dresses.

We all liked her many years ago when she was normal and not pretending!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m just catching up on the old vloggy vlogs and found myself absolutely roaring with laughter at the segment about how Lidl was sitting next to someone at something and this someone didn’t give a hoot about being relatable … and this in turn has made our Lidl realise that she also doesn’t care a fig (an non-processed, unsulphured one) about being RELATABLE. In fact, she’s NEVER been about being relatable. She’s ALWAYS been better than us. In fact, even when she was living in her ex-council house, she STILL had Chanel handbags, so she did. So, SEE … she was NEVER like you and I. She has ALWAYS been one step ahead. Better, in fact. She’s NEVER been run of the mill. She’s ALWAYS been special. This is narcissism. She’s 100% obsessed with her own importance. She feels superior. Because she IS superior. And, my friends, it has ALWAYS been thus. She aims to be ‘aspirational’ so she does, but even if you try, you’ll NEVER catch up with her. It’s the TRYING to catch up with her that keeps us watching. We WANT to be her but we know we won’t quite get there. And that’s why she don’t try to be relatable, mate. But hey, it’s nice to have something to aim for ain’t it. Or… something like that.
Completely agree and isn t she ridiculous, I mean the daft bint has no talent, none whatsoever. No one would want to emulate her because there is nothing interesting to see there. Most folk are watching to see her make a fool of herself and the never ending mess she s making of the house and garden.
---
I have never looked at lydiot and thought she was wealthy, Sarah Ashcroft, Jamie Genevieve who own their own successful businesses (new money) are. Old or new money Lydiot is not, it's all pretend with freebies and heavy discounts, she lives in a bungalow with an Ikea sofa and begs for a living, flashed her nipple tassels and drinks like a fish, not the look for someone who pretends they are old money.

Edit: nothing wrong with Ikea or Bungalows for people who don't pretend they live in mansions.
So very true. I was thinking most of her peers have other streams of income especially the grifters who have been in the business for 10 years or more and yet she still hasn t managed to move forward with her career. I remember in a recent Q&A flog Lips had cobbled together, he admitted regarding finances, when asked previously by a financial advisor about our goals in 5 -10 years time he said To be honest mate I don t think about five to ten year plans. :oops: 🤦‍♀️
---
What would you even call that hair colour
It s ironic because she keeps putting her hair up into that door knob bun, presumably to protect it from the elements and yet it look worse than ever. Also all the pulling on her hair has made it look thin around the hairline. The cheap food she eats and gallons of booze she drinks isn t helping either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Awwww no more industry friends to ask? Resorting to asking followers?!

IMG_9428.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Done. Thanks to all the info in one place from you it took only a minute 👋

can’t believe she’s asking which camera to get. I thought Ali was in the know about photography

View attachment 2863200

View attachment 2863201View attachment 2863202View attachment 2863203View attachment 2863204View attachment 2863205

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Awwww no more industry friends to ask? Resorting to asking followers?!

View attachment 2863369
Still unable to string a proper sentence together.....

Anyhoos, you can bet she's hoping someone will send her a free camera.

Hasn't the House Elf received free cameras and laptops with his previous brand work?

He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but does seem well versed with cameras, video recording and photography.

However, she needs a free camera so here's her way of pretending to ask a valid question but really, it's another beg for a freebie.

We all know her game rather well now.

I'm embarrassed for her.

You'd think she could ask her peers directly but....oh, that's right, none of them want anything to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just looked at Lydia’s Instagram who she is following. Am I correct in thinking the ones which appear at the top:first are her most recent followings?.

if so she’s followed seraphina, they make dresses , I met the founder once at a day course in Oxfordshire - Leonora mentioned seraphina about 3/4 vlogs back so makes me think Lydia is sat there watching with a notepad!

thing is seraphina stopped making products last year 😂

then she’s followed Claudia equitation who is someone I know via the horse world , she’s an Essex stunner who married an extremely wealthy Arab man who funds her dressage lifestyle /g wagon , designer gear and life now is in quatar they moved but I think the origins of the money is ???? 😂

then she’s followed Tatiana Mountbatten who I only know via dressage , royal blood Grand Prix dressage rider but other than the fact she’s well bred and likes horses I’ve zero idea why Lydia would enjoy Tatianas account 😂

then Anna bey - Anna was a “working” wild girl about 15 yrs ago in London but now sells courses on how to upgrade your life , think chav to lady type things , Anna has a thread here . Anna also bought a low class horse but only hacks it after having bother with it (she can’t ride and over horses herself buying a showjumper 😂)

Lydia must be so desperate to appear higher level if she’s following these people
---
Tonight’s vlog is back to Easter and the table full of soil pots.

she says “I popped to daylesford for a candle” as if it’s just around the corner not 1.5 hrs away at best without busy works traffic 😂

she’s wanting to change the black lounge walls !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Another unsponsored flog!

Who puts massive herb pots on the dinner table????? And she thinks people will pull bits off to use!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lol Ali spent Easter being a yacht boy courtesy of the ritz Carlton in Costa Rica ..
---
Lydia is in full on Josie mode tonight in leggings and sweater from varley in muddy brown in the greenhouse
---
The inside of the loo looks grubby when she lifts the lid??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Gardening with wine? How is that a thing??

Why is she putting wood beams up in the bathroom?? So fake!!!!

The toilet in the other bathroom is almost in the shower!!!

Reactions: 14
So Mummy Millen was invited to The Bunga on Easter Sunday for lunch.
Ali was not at home to cook.
Pretty sure her mum had to cook all the food and trimmings and then transport it all to The Bunga over for the lunch.
Lazy Lydiot could not even drive over to her mum's for lunch.

Why am I even surprised at the audacity of this cow ! She is despicable.

Ooooh The Oak Room :rolleyes: bathroom colour makes that room like somewhere you go to get murdered or shoot up heroin. Baby poo smeared walls come to mind.

But hey, the toilets finally work. Two thumbs up 😂 *sarcasm*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.