Lydia Millen #200 Still acting an old money phoney, while riding on a piss stained pony.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riveting nontent ... looking like the dog's breakfast.
And yes, Lyds, the cat is way more interesting than you are or could ever be.

View attachment 2860100

View attachment 2860102

View attachment 2860103

View attachment 2860104

Those shoes look too small on her fat feet.
View attachment 2860106View attachment 2860105
View attachment 2860101

As usual, the only expression she can musterbup is a smug one.
View attachment 2860108
View attachment 2860130
I've been seeing those Birkins all over insta by fashion influences, thought she didn't do trends.

Reactions: 14
Has she heard of an iron?
The cleaners housekeepers are on their day off so nothing will get ironed today.
---
she is so unfit 😂 I remember one of our sports teachers in school saying “just because you’re thin doesn’t mean you’re healthy” - her cardiovascular health is shot. The past smoking, past Ibiza drugs and wine is not helping her case ha!!
The lazy moo can t walk up a staircase without being out of breath. Her PT must despair.
---
What the f is this?!?
She s no oil painting that s for sure and that s with a whole load of filters. Sadly, for her she isn t photogenic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The cleaners housekeepers are on their day off so nothing will get ironed today.
---

The lazy moo can t walk up a staircase without being out of breath. Her PT must despair.
---

She s no oil painting that s for sure and that s with a whole load of filters. Sadly, for her she isn t photogenic.
She believes that she is fit, beautiful , healthy and loveable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Claire is sharing her SoF house renovations on instagram and I bet it is killing Lydia 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestions #201

-Hear ye, Hear ye, the “guest wing” is ready…for nobody.

Or

-She’s trying to fool us all, she owns a 500 year old wall, she swears on her pinky ring!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We have gone through this thread at a rate of knots, gawd knows how as she's so boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m just catching up on the old vloggy vlogs and found myself absolutely roaring with laughter at the segment about how Lidl was sitting next to someone at something and this someone didn’t give a hoot about being relatable … and this in turn has made our Lidl realise that she also doesn’t care a fig (an non-processed, unsulphured one) about being RELATABLE. In fact, she’s NEVER been about being relatable. She’s ALWAYS been better than us. In fact, even when she was living in her ex-council house, she STILL had Chanel handbags, so she did. So, SEE … she was NEVER like you and I. She has ALWAYS been one step ahead. Better, in fact. She’s NEVER been run of the mill. She’s ALWAYS been special. This is narcissism. She’s 100% obsessed with her own importance. She feels superior. Because she IS superior. And, my friends, it has ALWAYS been thus. She aims to be ‘aspirational’ so she does, but even if you try, you’ll NEVER catch up with her. It’s the TRYING to catch up with her that keeps us watching. We WANT to be her but we know we won’t quite get there. And that’s why she don’t try to be relatable, mate. But hey, it’s nice to have something to aim for ain’t it. Or… something like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m just catching up on the old vloggy vlogs and found myself absolutely roaring with laughter at the segment about how Lidl was sitting next to someone at something and this someone didn’t give a hoot about being relatable … and this in turn has made our Lidl realise that she also doesn’t care a fig (an non-processed, unsulphured one) about being RELATABLE. In fact, she’s NEVER been about being relatable. She’s ALWAYS been better than us. In fact, even when she was living in her ex-council house, she STILL had Chanel handbags, so she did. So, SEE … she was NEVER like you and I. She has ALWAYS been one step ahead. Better, in fact. She’s NEVER been run of the mill. She’s ALWAYS been special. This is narcissism. She’s 100% obsessed with her own importance. She feels superior. Because she IS superior. And, my friends, it has ALWAYS been thus. She aims to be ‘aspirational’ so she does, but even if you try, you’ll NEVER catch up with her. It’s the TRYING to catch up with her that keeps us watching. We WANT to be her but we know we won’t quite get there. And that’s why she don’t try to be relatable, mate. But hey, it’s nice to have something to aim for ain’t it. Or… something like that.
You're spot on.

She's a narc through and through so always thinks she is superior...

...and even though she truly isn't, she will pretend to be with her fake accent, fake old family wealth, fake personality, fake hobbies, fake content and fake bolt ons.

Yes, Lydiot...everyone wants to live an inauthentic life just like you.

We're all just jealous and dying to emulate the make believe cosplay world you live in.

witch, please. :rolleyes:

We're only here for the tit show comedy fest that you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes she’s always had a chip on her shoulder and made it her life’s work to show the world she’s better than everyone. Because she knows deep down she isn’t and it’s eating her from the inside out, that she has never been and will never be the person she’s trying to portray.

I come from a normal middle class background and my parents sacrificed a lot to send me to a lovely private school. There, you could always tell who was truly wealthy and upper class to those who were like Lydia and desperately trying to prove a point. Those people always bragged about their houses or cars or bought designer clothes splashed in logos.

The folks from ‘real money’ never did. It was normal for them and they felt no need to mention anything. In fact, when people did find out who their parents were, that they lived in a stately home or what companies they own, they were almost embarrassed because they didn’t want people to be impressed or see them differently. This was just their life.

Lydia sticks out like a sore thumb. She is desperately jealous and insecure of everyone that has more, so her whole persona now revolves around making sure everything she does, has, wears, drives - screams ‘look see, I do have money, I want everyone to think I’m goals’.

Ironically, she calls everyone who criticises her for this, ‘jealous’ when it’s blindingly obvious she is the one exuding jealousy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What the above pp says. I worked in retail and went to a red brick uni with some very rich old and new money students. New money and wannabes were flashy and loud eager to flag their cash , or credit cards. Old money were quietly confident would spend on stuff that would last and would wear/ use the same items for years as they were good quality. Retail we were told not to judge people on what they were wearing / what they looked like as those with money don’t always get dressed up - they don’t need to the exude wealth. Lydia and Aldi can’t carry the in rich aesthetic off. They look and sound like not even new money but desperate wannabes with their house wings and horse riding!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes she’s always had a chip on her shoulder and made it her life’s work to show the world she’s better than everyone. Because she knows deep down she isn’t and it’s eating her from the inside out, that she has never been and will never be the person she’s trying to portray.

I come from a normal middle class background and my parents sacrificed a lot to send me to a lovely private school. There, you could always tell who was truly wealthy and upper class to those who were like Lydia and desperately trying to prove a point. Those people always bragged about their houses or cars or bought designer clothes splashed in logos.

The folks from ‘real money’ never did. It was normal for them and they felt no need to mention anything. In fact, when people did find out who their parents were, that they lived in a stately home or what companies they own, they were almost embarrassed because they didn’t want people to be impressed or see them differently. This was just their life.

Lydia sticks out like a sore thumb. She is desperately jealous and insecure of everyone that has more, so her whole persona now revolves around making sure everything she does, has, wears, drives - screams ‘look see, I do have money, I want everyone to think I’m goals’.

Ironically, she calls everyone who criticises her for this, ‘jealous’ when it’s blindingly obvious she is the one exuding jealousy.
100% Relate and agree with you - I too come from middle class, and also went to private school. You DO NOT see people with real money walk around behaving like brats, if anything they were and are far more quiet. Let Lydia fake it till she ... coughs .. makes it.... you know who I think is incredibly down to earth, comes from wealth but is just a normal girl. Leonora Smee. I know some may scoff at this, but I find her funny, witty but definitely not showy or trying to be someone she isn't. Lydia move over - there is a new kid on the block.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.