Lydia Millen #200 Still acting an old money phoney, while riding on a piss stained pony.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The windows and lounge are being painted green. I thought they had pvc windows? If so, can they even be painted?

now she’s going on about criticism online and mistakes she makes , it’s a mish mash statement which I’m not sure has a point
---
She says she is looking to move one day , they need different things from the bunga , they hope to keep the bungalow (no chance unless Karen millen keep paying her 😂) , they NEED more land … horse coming ?? She would be clueless with land .

ali will never be able to return to any work because of his chores list. A horse would easily add 8/9 hours work a week for Ali mucking out /turning in/out .
---
She said she doesn’t know how long off the next house will be

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
DIY Picture framing = money is tight!!!!

Why is she so shiny??

That fire pit is bright orange! Still she will wait for a free one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
To the tune of Bill Withers Ain’t No Sunshine:

“Ain’t no content when he’s gone”

He being Ali. He’s off in Costa Rica with Ritz Carlton while Lydia imagines sticking fake beams to the bunga walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
TRIGGER WARNING : From min 27:00 the fat trotters are on show. 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
Poor Satin having to pedicure that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The windows and lounge are being painted green. I thought they had pvc windows? If so, can they even be painted?

now she’s going on about criticism online and mistakes she makes , it’s a mish mash statement which I’m not sure has a point
---
She says she is looking to move one day , they need different things from the bunga , they hope to keep the bungalow (no chance unless Karen millen keep paying her 😂) , they NEED more land … horse coming ?? She would be clueless with land .

ali will never be able to return to any work because of his chores list. A horse would easily add 8/9 hours work a week for Ali mucking out /turning in/out .
---
She said she doesn’t know how long off the next house will be
Yes you can buy paint for upvc windows.
---
Needs more land? why she's already ruined the garden she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is satin even qualified for gels?!

imagine the pile of work Ali came back to. I wonder how long he was gone for and whether Ken the painter had to clean the chickens out for her ?!

Reactions: 8
OMG Porter or Barclay crying in the kitchen (in the background) .... instead of checking on him, doesn't Madam just ignore him, walk out of the kitchen into her bathroom and then upstairs to her closet. Only to try on some free ugly dresses.

Wonderful pet owner there.

And she's bought 3 white dresses amongst other dresses. 3 !
Coming soon to a Karen Millen factory floor.
Design theft being the name of the KM game.
And she looks childish in the dresses.
Except for the vulgar boobage going on. Sorry not sorry.

And the dresses are so tight you can almost see her ribcage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
More excuses for not moving!!!! Whatever you do it will always be a modern bungalow!!

She needs mental help!!!

• Heart
She’s proper shading Alex showing someone else doing her toes. And I’ve just realised we need a new thread. If anyone objects to me making a new one in the next half hour you can respond with an angry reaction face but whatever we still need one 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
And she's ranting about someone who had commented about her painting renovating her house over and over again. Good lawd, every vlog is a moan about something or the other.

Screenshot_20240408_185855_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240408_185923_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240408_185941_YouTube.jpg

Oh, the money situuuuu is bad at The Bunga judging by the number of Affiliate links Lydia's listed in the description box.

She's even listed the calendular oil she's rubbed all over herself at night. Desperate !!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s proper shading Alex showing someone else doing her toes. And I’ve just realised we need a new thread. If anyone objects to me making a new one in the next half hour you can respond with an angry reaction face but whatever we still need one 😁
Yes please do start a new thread. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.