Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was born in Brackley which is significantly more on the border than where she is 😂 and I still say Northamptonshire
Used to visit the antique centre in Brackley, in the old underground car park, under a supermarket, Waitrose?

Reactions: 5
High street isnt fast fashion. People can afford what they can afford. Fast fashion doesnt refer to high street v designer it refers to clothes worn very few times then replaced out of choice. Connotations of poorer quality but not necessarily so. Who is she to tell us high street clothes are throwaway clothes?
Because she is thick as a brick 😡

Reactions: 5
She is now calling it quarantine !! no lidl lydiot. Here, learn something !!

noun: quarantine; plural noun: quarantines
a state, period, or place of isolation in which people or animals that have arrived from elsewhere or been exposed to infectious or contagious disease are placed.
"many animals die in quarantine"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh Lordy, I’m dying - she just said, “You never want to pay to have something done; something re-done, when it kind of looks all might still?” We know Lidl, trust us! It’s absolutely FINE to keep on redecorating and changing things up when it’s all for FREE but when you have to pay for stuff, like normal muggles, ‘you never want to pay.’ Seriously, does she never hear herself?! No self-awareness at all. 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I as loitering on her Instagram and found this....early on, she was doing a house tour and explaining how little was gifted
20200430_180827.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I tortured myself again by trying to watch Ali's latest vlog. Yes, I clearly see why they're married and make a pair. Both boring and pretentious yapping on about nothing whatsoever of substance. Italians eat bread with balsamic vinegar and oil but they never bloody toast the bread and then throwing down Doritos next to it? How very classy and posh. I've never seen two more pathetically pretentious people in my life.

And Ali saying they live on private land....Newsflash! If you bought a house, you own the land and it's private property vs public, you dim wit. That goes for everyone else in the entire bleeping world.

I used to like her but that all ended when she became a money grubbing greedy beggar and an arrogant prick. I used to like Ali but he is no bloody different than her I now see.

And as for her new color scheme of white and beige for her posts, her clothes well it matches her life, her personality and her character. In her pea brain she thinks she is now posting more elegant classy posts with a color scheme and is wearing classic white etc. Nope, wrong. It is a reflection on how basic, plain and boring her thoughts, character and personality are. I can't fathom what it's like to be so self-immersed and narcissistic and desperate to feign a false narrative about a glamorous life when they look in the mirror and know it is all a bold faced lie. That would be devastating to me if that were me. And exhausting.

I used to get pissed and upset at many things about her especially the homeless event, animal event, fake posts about caring about the world she put up but now, I'm not surprised or shocked anymore at the low levels she will stoop to for money and gluttony. And the non stop shopping, buying, packages, deliveries shows you how utterly empty and boring her bleeping life is and this was even before this deadly pandemic.

Now she literally looks like a demented caricature to me, a cartoon if you will and has become pure comedy and entertainment because I've accepted the fact that there are such pathetic people in the world that will never be able to evolve and grow nor have humility and compassion for others.

I relish these posts by all you lovely ladies every single day especially now, and also am so glad that there are many more like minded people in the world that can look past themselves especially during a pandemic and care for others and show love and gratitude for what they have. There are more of us than narcissistic pricks like her so don't get upset over someone not worthy of any of your emotions. Instead sit back, relax, grab a cocktail and watch the Lydiot train wreck that is happening in slow motion because she will fall. Karma is inevitable and a fierce witch....especially for those that do not give a duck about others during a deadly global pandemic.

So relax and enjoy the comedic Lydiot tit show. I know I certainly am.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
God that fake giggle, on repeat..... is the soundtrack to hell.

Why the duck are bulgari “partnering“ with her,
and shouldn’t she have AD in the title!?

they really only loaned her the jewellry and bag like she’s a cheap window display 🤣😂🤣😂

isn’t the ring she wants the same ring Victoria Frown was gifted to keep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
🎤 Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? 🎤 The real Lydia Millen is back (minus her fake boobs, face, marriage, followers). With a bleeping bang. I mean bag. Obviously. In unprecedented times another new bag is exactly what she needs. To carry her pasta and blister plasters around. I can’t believe I almost thought she was being...dare I say it...relatively nice, still passive aggressive, but nicer...in her responses to YouTube comments. Rest assured, normality in the bungalow has returned. The universe has realigned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
🎤 Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? 🎤 The real Lydia Millen is back (minus her fake boobs, face, marriage, followers). With a bleeping bang. I mean bag. Obviously. In unprecedented times another new bag is exactly what she needs. To carry her pasta and blister plasters around. I can’t believe I almost thought she was being...dare I say it...relatively nice, still passive aggressive, but nicer...in her responses to YouTube comments. Rest assured, normality in the bungalow has returned. The universe has realigned.

If ever you see comments and replies from her that seem a little more reasonable or thought out or kind, rest assured, it’s not Lydia typing... 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh she’s not stupid, she’s thick as tit but she’s not stupid when it comes to playing people,
the amount of negative comments on that upload made it hard for her to delete them, so she did the only thing she could do, reply like it was all news to her.

”that’s good advice / I’ll look into that/ thank you for that advice” is almost worse than deleting them entirely,
she comes across as completely blasé and uninterested in what’s going on outside her little bubble.

passive aggressive little witch.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The bare faced lying is ridiculous! About 8 mins in she shows the Reiss jumpsuit and says the tag is still in the jumpsuit although she's worn it - cos she just gets so excited she forgets to take the tag out! :unsure:

That's not the reason is it Lydia!? cough cough! DEPOP
This is why i get annoyed with companies I've been a loyal buyer to Reiss for over 15 years and literally spent a fortune the n these greedy blaggers arrive and Reiss dilutes the brand by giving hundreds of pounds of clothing to stick insect lidl and beige fashion Mumblr who then proceed to sell on depop with all tags attached this really fucks me off
Apologies for the rant it's a massive bug bear of mine

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Have you noticed Lydia touches her face when she’s acting shifty? Which is most of the time granted. When being deceitful the human brain is subconsciously placed under stress and its temperature rises. Touching your face is a pacifier and has a calming effect on the induced stress.

Sidenote - this can also be used as a drinking game under lockdown. One shot every time Lydia touches her face 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have you noticed Lydia touches her face when she’s acting shifty? Which is most of the time granted. When being deceitful the human brain is subconsciously placed under stress and its temperature rises. Touching your face is a pacifier and has a calming effect on the induced stress.

Sidenote - this can also be used as a drinking game under lockdown. One shot every time Lydia touches her face 🤪
I'd be paralytic drunk then!!

I can only tolerate actually was going to say in small doses, no chance can't at all, sorry editing this again rather it's the lack of creativity going to start making my own clothes something I am hugely excited about, just always been interested even if its just as a hobby

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think that "care package" of pasta comes from her mom at all, I think we know Lydia too much to fall for her BS.

Reactions: 13
This is why i get annoyed with companies I've been a loyal buyer to Reiss for over 15 years and literally spent a fortune the n these greedy blaggers arrive and Reiss dilutes the brand by giving hundreds of pounds of clothing to stick insect lidl and beige fashion Mumblr who then proceed to sell on depop with all tags attached this really fucks me off
Apologies for the rant it's a massive bug bear of mine
Also, how do you know that what anyone else buys isn't her returns?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

It's her tell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I've just watched her latest vlog and I've learnt something new. She's talking about a jumper that will keep your "midrift" nice and warm😂😂😂. I always thought it was midriff Lydia🙄. She's so patronising, "get dressed up with a nice bag and shoes to do your supermarket shopping" WTAF, she sends Ali to the supermarket because it's beneath her to frequent such an establishment. What a complete hole👎😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.