Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For 2 chavvy twats who alway go on about yoga and daily runs, they can't go out and do their own food shopping for her bullshit fake intolerance gluten free pasta.

Instead of photoshopping and deleting comments, begging for freebies and doing Dick Dock. Go to the stores early and wait in the queue as everyone else u lazy arsewipes.

Thank you for coming to my tattle Ted talk. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh you are joking! 🙄 The woman who can't give to f**ks about whether her mum is safe, it's always about me me Millan 😡View attachment 119967

Two
So her mom who is working in a grocery store constantly exposed can make a care package- (small sure but I think that's actually sweet) and her ladyship can't get off her ass and do the same for her or someone else? But of course she's got enough time to try on 50 shades of white dresses! What a selfish bint!

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I’m done you guys — she has been an increasingly negative energy over the past couple of years. We live in such uncertain times. Most of my family are doctors — my dad has a heart condition but he still has to go in and work on the frontline at NHS. My Uncle has just been released from intensive care. The gluten free pasta is a joke. The food deliveries are a joke. The plastic house is a joke. The constant hauls and gentrification of her house is a joke — 80% of the time it’s just tacky so it needs to be redone again and again until she gets it to look a little like the picture she is trying to copy. Carrie has always fascinated me because she came across so normal and likeable. But is she? We have only ever seen a sickly desperate and gullible person. This whole time she has not had any positive influence on making Lydia a more humane person. Lydia has done it all — pretended to be vegan — pretended to be gluten free; we see her roasts. The thing that really drives me mad is her sheer lack of care for the environment and then she is disgusting enough to flaunt the word sustainable. How dare she? Her carbon footprint is enormous with her constant hauls. She has absolutely no concept of minimalism, green economy and sustainability. How dare she use sustainability as a selling point for her new brand? This is not a joke. This is not an embellishment. She is so uncultured and so out of touch. She has striking similarities to narcissists like Trump and Bolsonaro. If she does suffer from a mental disorder then I hope she gets the help she needs. She is also never happy. She constantly needs validation and change. That’s not an excuse for why she is an awful influence on young minds. See influencers are just a fact of 2010s and I don’t mind them — wealthy or not, influential or not — there are so many that bring positivity. But why does the world champion someone like her? She doesn’t hold any of the values that we as society hold important in today’s time. She doesn’t champion sustainability, gender equality, hard work, helping others, humility, mental health, caring for elderly, friends and family, animal welfare, giving back to the community, education, learning and travelling. She has no goals in life. No motivation to grow as a person. All her plans are materialistic.
None of this really matters. It’s just so demotivating seeing how someone so clueless is still thriving in this environment. It’s the cruel reality of life the tack from Ibiza, the girl who doesn’t understand fine dining or humility or humanity and lacks basic decent education is trying to fake a life of luxury with plastic tubs of hummus. Money can buy you people in life — you then decide their labels. Friends? Sure! The whole thing is a mess. Try some of the other threads on here — even on Josie’s thread, half the comments are laughing at Lydia. But nothing has shaken her viewership — no matter how narcissistic she has gotten. Maybe her audience are just a little like her? Who cares? She has been a constant source of negative energy and that says a lot about her. There are so many more positive and inspirational people out there that I will be shifting my energy towards. Thank you guys for all the laughs. Thank you for not being sheep. Thank you for helping me understand the 700k people are not insane and see her for who she is. I hope you guys find motivation in abundance to be the positive light in your lives that your worlds need. Albeit that motivation coming from not wanting to be anything like her. I’ll be doing the same. Signing off. Stay safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 101
The fact that she needed to take a pic of the pasta is purely for us as shes been called out for eating non gluten free. She clearly has no content or is so insecure in her lies that she needs to prove a point by photographing pasta bags. Get a life LEM!

Lidle, tattles biggest fan, we should charge her for using our ideas for content.

Also what a selfish cow. Her mum is older and with all her money stashed away and millions of bag purchases which she will have to sell one day she cant even do anything for the woman that gave birth to her? Surely she can do something for her own mother,order her a takeaway or food shop or cake. ( I bet she will in upcoming vid now). Lidl truly is selfish and vile to treat her own mother like that. If Lidl ever does have a child lets hope karma comes to bite her and she is treated in the same way.

Also I gave a 'suggestion' on her insta beg question and she responded saying 'apologies if you feel offended but no need for the insult' so either Carrie is responding or Lidl is desperate and needs to keep followers and engagement.

Hope your dad is safe and youe uncle recovers fully!!

Agree with it all. Maybe if we all stopped stalking and commenting on here it may make a difference? Personally I think she buys views or gets people to constantly watch ( carrie,always has vids on loop etc).

Fair point about the negativitym i joined this thread I think only last week maybe the week before but Im finding Im spending a lot of energy on here (indirectly her) when I really dont need to. I believe karma will come round and her downfall is near but do i need to be so engrossed in it?!

Good points and worth considering

I’m done you guys — she has been an increasingly negative energy over the past couple of years. We live in such uncertain times. Most of my family are doctors — my dad has a heart condition but he still has to go in and work on the frontline at NHS. My Uncle has just been released from intensive care. The gluten free pasta is a joke. The food deliveries are a joke. The plastic house is a joke. The constant hauls and gentrification of her house is a joke — 80% of the time it’s just tacky so it needs to be redone again and again until she gets it to look a little like the picture she is trying to copy. Carrie has always fascinated me because she came across so normal and likeable. But is she? We have only ever seen a sickly desperate and gullible person. This whole time she has not had any positive influence on making Lydia a more humane person. Lydia has done it all — pretended to be vegan — pretended to be gluten free; we see her roasts. The thing that really drives me mad is her sheer lack of care for the environment and then she is disgusting enough to flaunt the word sustainable. How dare she? Her carbon footprint is enormous with her constant hauls. She has absolutely no concept of minimalism, green economy and sustainability. How dare she use sustainability as a selling point for her new brand? This is not a joke. This is not an embellishment. She is so uncultured and so out of touch. She has striking similarities to narcissists like Trump and Bolsonaro. If she does suffer from a mental disorder then I hope she gets the help she needs. She is also never happy. She constantly needs validation and change. That’s not an excuse for why she is an awful influence on young minds. See influencers are just a fact of 2010s and I don’t mind them — wealthy or not, influential or not — there are so many that bring positivity. But why does the world champion someone like her? She doesn’t hold any of the values that we as society hold important in today’s time. She doesn’t champion sustainability, gender equality, hard work, helping others, humility, mental health, caring for elderly, friends and family, animal welfare, giving back to the community, education, learning and travelling. She has no goals in life. No motivation to grow as a person. All her plans are materialistic.
None of this really matters. It’s just so demotivating seeing how someone so clueless is still thriving in this environment. It’s the cruel reality of life the tack from Ibiza, the girl who doesn’t understand fine dining or humility or humanity and lacks basic decent education is trying to fake a life of luxury with plastic tubs of hummus. Money can buy you people in life — you then decide their labels. Friends? Sure! The whole thing is a mess. Try some of the other threads on here — even on Josie’s thread, half the comments are laughing at Lydia. But nothing has shaken her viewership — no matter how narcissistic she has gotten. Maybe her audience are just a little like her? Who cares? She has been a constant source of negative energy and that says a lot about her. There are so many more positive and inspirational people out there that I will be shifting my energy towards. Thank you guys for all the laughs. Thank you for not being sheep. Thank you for helping me understand the 700k people are not insane and see her for who she is. I hope you guys find motivation in abundance to be the positive light in your lives that your worlds need. Albeit that motivation coming from not wanting to be anything like her. I’ll be doing the same. Signing off. Stay safe!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
50 shades of white should be included in her next title due to all the white dresses 😡. Lydia you can not be gluten intolerant just when it suits you and that you are probably taking gluten free produce from people desperate for them goes to show what a selfish idiotic c**t you really are.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I too joined Tattle recently and pondering the points raised by Slytherinfrow and Puzzledbear. Lurking and reading was one think but I find myself getting angry when I post/comment ....not sure if it’s the lockdown/furlough situation that’s frustrating me more...I know I’ve always been irritated by her every single posed picture having a handbag it in ....it’s almost like she’ll have to have the handbags surgically removed ...the bags are looking like an extra limb!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She really isn’t worth getting angry/upset about. I just come for the laugh and share ideas.
All stay safe and do what is best for you and loved ones!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I couldn't agree with this more and it makes me happy that at least there are people like us that are not like that, that actually care. That gives me some comfort. I just don't see how people can see her as inspirational, for what? she does nothing worthwhile with her money. I can guarantee that if I (and all of us) had that money we'd do something worthwhile. Think of all the good you could help with! Instead she buys more and more expensive bags, what for? to make her feel, to make other peole jealous of her? such a sad existance.

The fact that she needed to take a pic of the pasta is purely for us as shes been called out for eating non gluten free. She clearly has no content or is so insecure in her lies that she needs to prove a point by photographing pasta bags. Get a life LEM!

Lidle, tattles biggest fan, we should charge her for using our ideas for content.

Also what a selfish cow. Her mum is older and with all her money stashed away and millions of bag purchases which she will have to sell one day she cant even do anything for the woman that gave birth to her? Surely she can do something for her own mother,order her a takeaway or food shop or cake. ( I bet she will in upcoming vid now). Lidl truly is selfish and vile to treat her own mother like that. If Lidl ever does have a child lets hope karma comes to bite her and she is treated in the same way.

Also I gave a 'suggestion' on her insta beg question and she responded saying 'apologies if you feel offended but no need for the insult' so either Carrie is responding or Lidl is desperate and needs to keep followers and engagement.

Hope your dad is safe and youe uncle recovers fully!!

Agree with it all. Maybe if we all stopped stalking and commenting on here it may make a difference? Personally I think she buys views or gets people to constantly watch ( carrie,always has vids on loop etc).

Fair point about the negativitym i joined this thread I think only last week maybe the week before but Im finding Im spending a lot of energy on here (indirectly her) when I really dont need to. I believe karma will come round and her downfall is near but do i need to be so engrossed in it?!

Good points and worth considering
"apologies if you feel offended" I hate that! it's such a cop out, I'm sorry if my awful behaviour offends you but I dont care!

I was looking at the 'growth' on her home account and that is definitely fake, without doubt

Reactions: 14
With this whole Hyacinth Bucket act she has going on, I'm surprised she hasn't started referring to Ali as Alistair to sound "posher"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Another haul?! Jeez! at what point will it get through to her that there is a higher chance of her getting infected with all these deliveries? And with her crappy non-nutrient diet, her body will crash to it.

Reactions: 10
Agree with Hunevoque, I come here for the laughs and likeminded opinions everyone has (and it gives me a break from work (currently working from home!))

I used to love Lydia back in 2015 when she just seemed a normal girl, but then she smelled the success and it ruined her.

Another point... am I right in thinking Buckinghamshire isn’t really ‘that’ posh, not as posh as it’s neighbours Oxfordshire and Berkshire? Buckinghamshire boasts Milton Keynes and that’s about it isn’t it?
I wouldn’t really scream that from the top of the bungalow haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just what we all need, a vlog for Bulgari bags and jewellery - really need a handbag when you're sat at home!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The bare faced lying is ridiculous! About 8 mins in she shows the Reiss jumpsuit and says the tag is still in the jumpsuit although she's worn it - cos she just gets so excited she forgets to take the tag out! :unsure:

That's not the reason is it Lydia!? cough cough! DEPOP

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The bare faced lying is ridiculous! About 8 mins in she shows the Reiss jumpsuit and says the tag is still in the jumpsuit although she's worn it - cos she just gets so excited she forgets to take the tag out! :unsure:

That's not the reason is it Lydia!? cough cough! DEPOP
Plus its a press product because they sent some to Ali.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Another point... am I right in thinking Buckinghamshire isn’t really ‘that’ posh, not as posh as it’s neighbours Oxfordshire and Berkshire? Buckinghamshire boasts Milton Keynes and that’s about it isn’t it?
I wouldn’t really scream that from the top of the bungalow haha
You are right that Milton Keynes is in Buckinghamshire, it's almost at the top of that county, which is an odd thin shape on the map. Milton Keynes as a town (still trying to get city status I believe) is just over 50 years old. It is the home of the Open University, and Bletchley Park, Alan Turing and the Enigma code. It has a large shopping centre which is pretty much like almost every other shopping centre/mall in the UK. It has the most roundabouts probably in the whole of the UK, and I used to drive around them on a daily basis. I went back at the tail end of last year and was shocked to see that homeless people have set up home in some of the phone boxes surrounding the shopping centre. The old housing estate that I used to live on seemed run down and neglected. Lydia does not live in Buckinghamshire, she lives in the neighbouring county of Northamptonshire, same as Frow. All areas, like anywhere in the UK has its posh parts, but Oxfordshire and Berkshire do have a bit of a reputation, as does Bucks. Milton Keynes is a constructed town, the planning team got together over 50 years ago and designed it all. It's a new town created to deal with the overspill of population in other areas.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.