Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest vlog, shes wittering on about how complicated and "twatty" BBC Good Food is for a recipe for risotto. I use BBC Good Food all the time and I have no issues at all, probably because I know how to cook! She prefers the Thermomix because she has to do duck all, that's why she prefers it lol. She should know how to make this from scratch in a pan not a bloody automated machine!! So much for being Italian......

I swear by Good Food. It’s great for everything I’ve done 10s recipes from there, never had an issue. Why is she slagging off these companies. Anyway saw this and thought of her.
AD58830F-BCC7-493D-ADC0-044AC4CCD2DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I also don’t mind Lydia’s house and think it would’ve looked much better with a modern decor instead of all the faux stuff. The use of the space isn’t in my opinion utilised well. Old or new, small or big a house devoid of personality to me is sad ...a home is for creating memories...so far their memories have been a handful of times were they’ve never really hosted ...unless you count the i laws doing the cooking, posh Nando’s, Domino’s pizza, and New Year’s Eve bring a bottle event! I’d never host dinner or a party and ask my guest to bring anything but themselves!
In France, it’s expected that guests bring something when they are invited, usually discussed earlier with the hostess (wine, dessert...) or a small gift (flowers, box of chocolates...).

If it’s a party, definitely alcoholic beverages !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In France, it’s expected that guests bring something when they are invited, usually discussed earlier with the hostess (wine, dessert...) or a small gift (flowers, box of chocolates...).

If it’s a party, definitely alcoholic beverages !
I think it’s a bit different when you’re hosting a party and have a bar down stairs full of alcohol but still ask every single one of your guests to brings something. Of course, I definitely think it’s polite to bring something if you’re going for a dinner but she’s basically a tight arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why can’t they make their own pizzas? They are like kids with routine meals, maybe that is what she has in her daily planner.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s getting absolutely roasted in the comment section of her new vlog I can’t help myself but to keep checking and reading the new ones before she jumps on and deletes them all!
or is she not monitoring them because of the backlash from that ‘everything that’s wrong with influenzas video’ ?
🤔

Reactions: 17
I have a question and didnt want to start a new thread for it....which influencers would you put together as couples? for eg I think if Ali had a another chance he would want someone like fleur de force a true posh lady not a stripper acting like lady of the manor.
i always shipped zoella and jim chapman way more than tanya and alfie
the fashion youtube lot like frown and lydiot are all on the same stupid side of a coin, if they swapped partners , they would all still be the fake moneygrabbing leeches that they are!

Reactions: 11
WTF is this? She is a "Water Woman"???

Brooke Solis does quotes about star signs. A quick google search would have told anyone that. This quote is about water signs (Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces). Lydia is an ARIES. That's a fire sign. She is the antithesis of "water".

Can Lydia just take one day off of being a hopeless moron? Can she even post trite quotes in their intended context? CAN SHE GET ANYTHING CORRECT?

This is the one meant for you Lydia. It even has typos and bad grammar so she was really sending this out to you!

Or this one:

A screeching banshee from hell with some sort of infectious burning disease and doesn't play nice with others? Sounds like someone is ringing Lydia's bell, indeed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She’s getting absolutely roasted in the comment section of her new vlog I can’t help myself but to keep checking and reading the new ones before she jumps on and deletes them all!
or is she not monitoring them because of the backlash from that ‘everything that’s wrong with influenzas video’ ?
🤔
Ive just had a read hilarious. She hasnt answered any of the questions though ignorant witch.

Reactions: 11
There was a article recently in the daily mail about how wealthy folk with big country mansions were suddenly now having to garden, clean, cook etc - referring to homes more akin to stately homes rather than just a big house. I honestly think Lydia was trying to align herself with that, making out that their bungalow and small garden were comparable to stately homes that really do need a team to run!!

Oh and she will be in for a shock if she buys an old property like Josie’s. Lydia doesn’t like paying for anything and old, large houses are money pits. Mine is - there is always something that need repairing, even though it’s been recently renovated, everything is expensive as one job turns into 10, and to heat it (just heating, not electric or hot water) is around £380 a month during the winter! Sometimes I wish for an ultra modern, efficient new build when I’m freezing because the boiler broke down, or a pipe burst again!

Lydia purely wants an old house because they look nice. Just like everything else, it’s all for show. Her office, shoes, car, bags, everything is just playing at dress up and ‘look what I’ve got everyone’. If we think her attitude stinks now, she will become even more insufferable if she actually buys something impressive!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
There was a article recently in the daily mail about how wealthy folk with big country mansions were suddenly now having to garden, clean, cook etc - referring to homes more akin to stately homes rather than just a big house. I honestly think Lydia was trying to align herself with that, making out that their bungalow and small garden were comparable to stately homes that really do need a team to run!!

Oh and she will be in for a shock if she buys an old property like Josie’s. Lydia doesn’t like paying for anything and old, large houses are money pits. Mine is - there is always something that need repairing, even though it’s been recently renovated, everything is expensive as one job turns into 10, and to heat it (just heating, not electric or hot water) is around £380 a month during the winter! Sometimes I wish for an ultra modern, efficient new build when I’m freezing because the boiler broke down, or a pipe burst again!

Lydia purely wants an old house because they look nice. Just like everything else, it’s all for show. Her office, shoes, car, bags, everything is just playing at dress up and ‘look what I’ve got everyone’. If we think her attitude stinks now, she will become even more insufferable if she actually buys something impressive!
I don’t believe that she could buy anything « impressive « as she has no taste. The only impressive bit will be the price🍾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.