Lydia Millen #198 Another Shed Talk leaves us snoring! Those rusty plugs and brackets? Boring…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think this was a horrific thing to say about her mother. Totally out of line. Like she’s not been happy at all for 30 years since the husband left her. And of course she HAS to bring up the fricking divorce and make it about herself. My gosh is she toxic.
Agree 100%. I find it unbelievably rude and invasive.

If Lydiot wants to broadcast her moods and unhappiness online, then carry on but to discuss her mother's happiness like this shows a lack of tact and discretion.

Stating this is the first time her mother is happy in 30 years......just.......wow.

If she knew her mom was depressed or sad for 30 years, then why witch and moan she never was taken to the Clinique skin counter or didn't have her dream Wisteria bedroom.

She has always accused her mom of not doing enough for her or her missing out on experiences other little girls had.

Even claimed she was supposedly homeless thus in turn, accusing her Mom of kicking her out and not putting a roof over her head.

She acts like a bloody guru about appreciating bleeping Seasons when she has not once, expressed appreciation for her own mom's sacrifices and efforts in raising a narc daughter as a single Mom.

Calling this chick toxic is putting it lightly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is she suddenly making her parents divorce from 30 years ago her entire personality? She was only 5 when it happened so likely didn’t really understand much more than mummy and daddy now live in separate houses. I swear she has made up all of this supposed trauma she suffered because of it as another excuse.

She makes it seem like she had to move out of her childhood home after 15 years when in reality she was 5 so most like only has select memories from the couple of years she was cognisant of her surroundings.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Josie is now flogging ashwaganda ... pretty sure this is going to make Lydsiepoo rage !!!!

Love it ! 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Josie is now flogging ashwaganda ... pretty sure this is going to make Lydsiepoo rage !!!!

Love it ! 🤭😂
Ha ha! Finally she s getting a taste of her own medicine. Good for Josie. 👏 Josie, although not that interesting is miles ahead of Elsie when it comes to content plus she does seem to enjoy life unlike old misery guts. The way Elsie copies Josie is extremely bizarre but of course she is desperate as no self respecting brand will touch her with a barge pole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ha ha! Finally she s getting a taste of her own medicine. Good for Josie. 👏 Josie, although not that interesting is miles ahead of Elsie when it comes to content plus she does seem to enjoy life unlike old misery guts. The way Elsie copies Josie is extremely bizarre but of course she is desperate as no self respecting brand will touch her with a barge pole.
Further in her vlog, Josie then went on about saving a bumble bee in her greenhouse ... proceeded to talk to the bumblebee 😂 😂 😂 Exactly what Lydia did 2 vlogs ago.
I swear Josie and SK Chaz are the biggest trolls around. They love poking the (Lydia) bear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Probably only posting them because it fits her lady if the manor image
Totally agree! She’s after that ‘family’ image that is missing from her fauxsthetic lifestyle (a la Josie)! I wonder if her writing off her mum as happy now is drawing a line under all the past drama… let’s see if she now starts shaping her mum into something she’s not to help support her desired image!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How many weeks has it been since Lydiot has mentioned MJ Way?
It s been a fair few. Surely MJ would have realised how selfish, lazy, mean and self absorbed Elsie is after that little trip to Scotland, maybe she s doing the slow fade? 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He's taller when he has his shoes yet she is wearing heels 😂
Screenshot_20240302_212706_com.android.chrome_edit_452821123682465.jpg
Screenshot_20240304_085818_com.android.chrome_edit_53204550551776.jpg

---
Advertise foxes in your garden when you have Chickens 🙄
Screenshot_20240304_092954_com.instagram.android_edit_54893966555685.jpg
Screenshot_20240304_092958_com.instagram.android_edit_54902566430684.jpg
Screenshot_20240304_093003_com.instagram.android_edit_54910623670266.jpg
Screenshot_20240304_093138_com.instagram.android_edit_54970355754632.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I would be petrified if I had chickens, with a fox roaming around, also wouldn't you protect your kitchen with a cover? My exterior table is covered!!!!

Reactions: 21
Why does Lydia always have to make a spectacle out of her mum, or in this case give attention to something that her mum might want private or might not want her crappy ex-husband to be privy to. Lydia is just so tactless.

It's too little too late Lydia portraying herself as the concerned daughter being all sentimental about her mum's happiness, when I'm sure her mum could count on one hand or less the very few times in many, many years Lydia has been present in her life, or remedied any hardship she went through, or given her emotional support or empathy, when she really needed it, instead she was taking swipes at her mum in her vlogs and other platforms, when her mum did the best she could under the circumstances.

Those low times when she was lonely and would of longed for company and needed her daughter to confide in, to just be there with her, would have been more appreciated and needed rather than making a public announcement and publicising on her Ig stories about her mum's current relationship status & love life with her new partner, and bring her mum and dad's divorce into it, was just so unnecessary.

Using her mum and her partner as a photo op for Lydia's own selfish reasons was so invasive of their privacy, cause it looked like her mum and partner weren't even aware they were being filmed by Lydia because the camera quickly cut off when they were walking out of the stream. Such a sneaky cow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.