Lydia Millen #198 Another Shed Talk leaves us snoring! Those rusty plugs and brackets? Boring…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would of been retur
Wow excellent spotting! You are so right. Looks like maybe even the same guy! She did made it seem like she was a vip client. Then she blew all that money on a velvet dress for a wedding a year away. A friend’s wedding that she could have worn any other dress…. She’s gonna show up in Dior rtw that isn’t that special or versatile. The dress probably cost the same as the braces she finds too expensive.

OR it was all for show and she returned it. Either way… Lame.

View attachment 2793377
---
Here is the vlog. Different guy but looks like the same experience.

View attachment 2793406
---
If this PR experience got her to blow crazy money on a dress she didn’t need… they won!
I think it would have been returned . Maybe Dior were in on it .

I mean this sort of trip is for really wealthy people , what are Dior thinking ? Scarfone came out with about 12 big Dior bags , might have been empty …

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For the price of one overpriced Berkin, she could have her teeth and nose done properly by accredited and qualified surgeons, but nope, she spent too much on multiple bags in the same color and style because she felt they elevated her status. Was it worth it? I’m not saying she should or needs to have surgeries, but with all she has done to alter her appearance re her nose, chin, lips, etc, and her attempts at dental improvements, she would have been better off spending the money wiser. Who else thinks she is scared to death of nose surgery? Didn’t she take weeks off of working when she had her boobs done? Most women take off a few days, go back to light duty work pretty quickly. But her laziness, with a job not physically taxing, requires being in bed or on the sofa for a month.

Reactions: 24
TBH her original nose wasn't that bad (nothing a bit of contouring couldn't have fixed) and suited her face shape, now it is bulbous and makes her look manly.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it would of been retur

I think it would have been returned . Maybe Dior were in on it .

I mean this sort of trip is for really wealthy people , what are Dior thinking ? Scarfone came out with about 12 big Dior bags , might have been empty …
Lol, I'm a bit suspicious of Holly Scarfone, don't get me wrong, I like her but ... for someone who shops so much (in luxury stores), her closet was pretty sparse ....

Reactions: 7
100%
Lol, I'm a bit suspicious of Holly Scarfone, don't get me wrong, I like her but ... for someone who shops so much (in luxury stores), her closet was pretty sparse ....
me too . Little give aways here and there . Plus if she has a rolls Royce and chauffeur at her daily beck and call I think her apartment would be bigger and better . I’ve only just discovered her .

I think the lilysilk dress is further evidence the KM collection isn’t happening. I think KM have bolted .

I always say we wear our faces daily and to me it’s priority and I personally am happy to spend on it and keep saying it’s my face I wear it daily , cost per wear and girl math 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
TBH her original nose wasn't that bad (nothing a bit of contouring couldn't have fixed) and suited her face shape, now it is bulbous and makes her look manly.
Her original nose was ’strong’ but it suited her and overall she had quite a delicate, pretty face. Now she looks very masculine and years older than her actual age. Tragic really!

Reactions: 26
I just don’t understand why she didn’t go for a nose job. Surely at that time when she started getting filler in it, she was popular enough to get a sponsored nose job?
She was trying to get everything done in the 11 months before her wedding. She had her mole removed, nose and jaw filler etc she borderline had a hissy fit when a dentist told her she wouldn’t have perfect teeth in 5 months.
---
I’ve heard rumours about her 🤣 she is definitely on someone’s bankroll.

Reactions: 15
The first time you've seen your Mum happy in 30 years????? oh come on, this is ridiculous!!!!!

Reactions: 31
Exactly what
The first time you've seen your Mum happy in 30 years????? oh come on, this is ridiculous!!!!!
Exactly what I thought!.

so the woman hasn’t had happiness since Lydia was 5. What a thing to broadcast to the world.

plus it can’t be true. She must of had happy times. Surely it’s better to be divorced than stuck in a crap relationship , surely she had some happy times with her children and in general.

Reactions: 31
Probably is the first time she's seen her happy is 30 years as she hardly sees her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Probably is the first time she's seen her happy is 30 years as she hardly sees her.
or she’s happy except in Lydia’s company 🤭

If she believes what she’s said, I’d be embarrassed I hadn’t done more to bring joy to my mother’s life if I were her

• Heart
I think her original nose was a bit crooked but I agree it suited her face and she looked fine

Reactions: 10
or she’s happy except in Lydia’s company 🤭

If she believes what she’s said, I’d be embarrassed I hadn’t done more to bring joy to my mother’s life if I were her
Proof that your second hand freebies or trashy handbags don’t make your mum happy !! Or the time you supposedly saved her hair, or took her to your wedding dress fittings!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She could have said this is the first time I've seen my mam this content with another man in years. I've lived a happy life as a single parent for years before meeting my now husband. But she is making it sound like she is only happy now because of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She could have just said it brings her joy to see her mother thriving in a happy relationship, it’s all she ever wanted for her. Jeeze, be a downer won’t ya Liedia.

• Heart
Honestly I think this was a horrific thing to say about her mother. Totally out of line. Like she’s not been happy at all for 30 years since the husband left her. And of course she HAS to bring up the fricking divorce and make it about herself. My gosh is she toxic.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.