Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this her snooty but alluring face? I look like that when I'm about to sneeze!

Reactions: 27
Totally agree she's not attractive, ugly inside and out.

Reactions: 22
@Oops... Please leave your neighbour alone
Dearest, my neighbour remains intact, untouched and very much tickety-boo!
---
S’no good, I’m done having watched that clip!…
Just getting into my ambulance now! They think they’re losing me…
---

Uncanny…

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Gros. She really is in love with herself . As you all say she is now ugly, just pure ugly all over. You can have a great figure but that doesn’t make you pretty.
I don't even think she has a great figure, very straight up and down, too skinny, no curves. The woman next to her in the infamous headdress pic looks like she has a beautiful figure.

Reactions: 24
This is giving very "mom of the 90s" style no offense to anyone, but I have pics of my mom in her mid-30s wearing all these cuts & fabrics, which somehow aged people back then. Bc as a woman in my mid-30s, these are not fashions I gravitate toward or think they're flattering/attractive.

Reactions: 18
I’m gonna get myself in trouble

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
That filter she uses must be army grade as she went from looking like the child catcher in chitty chitty bang bang in the pic with the hat to a wish.com Olson twin in her glow up pic

Reactions: 25
When all her adoring fans are going on about be kind and that people are being horrible to Lydia do none of them know what she did to a pregnant hairdresser or do they choose to pretend it never happened, once a bitch always a bitch

Remember she doesn't look like that, filter always turned on versus when she doesn't have control of photos.

Last edited:
Remember she doesn't look like that, filter on always turned versus when she doesn't have control of photos. View attachment 2585497
This may sound tight but she looks like a vampire in the one on the left... well almost, do you think she sucks blood as well? (no wonder she looked like Dracula's wife in that black dress with the whatever sleeves!)

Reactions: 16
This may sound tight but she looks like a vampire in the one on the left... well almost, do you think she sucks blood as well? (no wonder she looked like Dracula's wife in that black dress with the whatever sleeves!)
Remember hun at Halloween I did this

Reactions: 19
When all her adoring fans are going on about be kind and that people are being horrible to Lydia do none of them know what she did to a pregnant hairdresser or do they choose to pretend it never happened, once a bitch always a bitch
Or the ice cream lady at her garden party, or the company that built her wardrobe to her specifications, and throwing shade at Dior after they treated her like gold with handbags and products, but she wasn't interested in the Dior exhibition and pouted because she couldn't be professional and do her job with Claire also on the trip. I am sure we will hear shade being thrown at Nicholsons next spring when she realizes her landscaping looks like $hit. She already blamed them to killing her lemon trees.

Reactions: 25
Totally agree she's not attractive, ugly inside and out.
I agree and why be skinny when all she does is where the most unflattering clothes trying to look like a old lady!!! She has her youth as well as her being skinny and looks good in appropriate young clothes!! But she ruins that wearing old stuffy boring clothes and when she’s older in her fifties ( like me) she’s gonna be kicking herself!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.