Lydia Millen #191 Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a joke? Why would anyone leave the house without pants 😂
I'm in awe of her amazing legs.
I would genuinely stop and stare if she walked past me.
I've often wondered why she isn't a model or perhaps she is? I don't follow her

Reactions: 7
Per her page, she is only 5'4" so that would make her on the short side for modeling. She does have long, slender legs and is quite graceful. The photos of her appear to be taken from a very low angle and probably edited.

Reactions: 11
"Mastering..." 😂
Screenshot_20231025_184729_YouTube.jpg

The word 'Mastering' and Ali Gordon do not go together...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I really thought this was the MJ way for a solid few minutes 🤣
Would love to see shorty little Lydia try this trend, I’ve no doubt she’d look even worse than Laura Blair (who already looks pretty damn stupid walking around in TIGHTS).
Really not suprised Laura Blair doesn't mind showing it all after seeing how pretadory and chavvy she was in The Bachelor UK.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s too competitive and jealous, Paris is full of elegant women, she can’t even compare, going out would make her feel inadequate and inferior.
Mega legs but shame about the face . She was a ballerina .

Reactions: 14
Lydiot now gushing about a beautiful young lady who has Autism, but its ok to say m**g??? 😡
Again trying to do damage control 😡View attachment 2530441
I'm actually quite surprised she's not said she's musically minded or has learnt a musical instrument, I'd highly doubt that or could be to be honest and just be rather shite lol (maybe being a bit unfair I dunno lol), reminds me when I started tinkering learning piano haven't got a clue how old I was at the time be about between 6-9 (think would have been closer to 6 I dunno, probably still is the book in the piano stool at my mums home with her partner lol, or started learning from anyway.... non of which I can remember now like lol).

Is this a joke? Why would anyone leave the house without pants 😂
Someone who's had part of their brain removed, I don't know to be honest lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The outside kitchen units are going to pot She still loathes the dogs. Lovely to see Berkely not affected by her dark energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Really not suprised Laura Blair doesn't mind showing it all after seeing how pretadory and chavvy she was in The Bachelor UK.
Oooo, do tell!
I sort of liked her when I first saw her, but now with her stomping all over the streets she just seems slightly full of herself and is starting to look a bit ridiculous, in my opinion.

She is beautiful though and seems very personable in her vlogs but I've never seen The Bachelor UK.

She's still way above Lydiot though.

I do hope KM dumps Lydiot and picks up Laura instead.

She wears clothes much better, knows how to pose and is very chic and fashion forward vs. Lydiot's frumpy dresses.

Reactions: 10
I imagine this to be Ali on his way back from a photoshoot in St Paul’s with his toy briefcase
IMG_4944.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oooo, do tell!
I sort of liked her when I first saw her, but now with her stomping all over the streets she just seems slightly full of herself and is starting to look a bit ridiculous, in my opinion.

She is beautiful though and seems very personable in her vlogs but I've never seen The Bachelor UK.

She's still way above Lydiot though.

I do hope KM dumps Lydiot and picks up Laura instead.

She wears clothes much better, knows how to pose and is very chic and fashion forward vs. Lydiot's frumpy dresses.

---

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Off topic but has anyone watched Stephen Stevens on Instagram looking for love…..the most genius cringefest ima*inable…..other than Lids an£ Aldi, naturally…

Reactions: 2
OH MY GAWWWD! This is HILARIOUS! Explains a lot because I couldn't put my finger on what was off about her.... she seems like a nice girl but also like a crazy one! Always drama with men, apartments and ZERO friends (besides the one other influencer).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.