Lydia Millen #191 Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm embarrssed for those two idiots, the faux French & Saunders sketch in the bedroom :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
From 44:00 mins into the vlog, Lydia brings our attention to the 'Nicky' tissues.

Yep, watch that and tell me our Nicky Lazou doesn't have a CHOKEHOLD on Lydia's emotions.

🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Carrie is a total C U Next Tuesday. She’s clearly never grown out of bitchy schoolgirl behaviour. Alex P is not a particularly nice person according to what we have seen online but Carrie is nasty and condescending to her. It’s gross.

And anyone who calls wine “alcoholic grape juice” after the age of 15 needs to grow the duck up. Cretin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Lydia says she's going to go buy the new Charlotte Tilbury foundation! Hard times!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gotta love how Lydia MAKES HER 'PAID FRIENDS' EAT IN HER ROOM IN PARIS WHEN SHE IS DISGUSTINGLY SICK. (I would have told my team/friends to please go out in Paris without me and ordered up soup and rested in my room so they wouldn't get sick and miss out on Paris).

But no.... she exposes them repeatedly and then the next day when Cawwie is sick we hear Lydia make it ALL ABOUT HERSELF STILL! Says when she's sick it's the kind of sick that noone ever gets :unsure:... she's so surprised that Cawwie caught it from her because you know... Lydia kind of sick isn't contagous.

Lydia says she feels so bad because she (Lydia) usually won't hang around with anyone sick... says "to go home so she won't get sick". Apologizes to Cawwie for having to stay and work and KEEPS saying she doesn't want to be around sick people all while Alex is in her face begging her to stop breathing and snotting on the makeup.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Did she forget to put her bottom denture in????

View attachment 2527397
Does she only whiten her top teeth?
---
Gotta love how Lydia MAKES HER 'PAID FRIENDS' EAT IN HER ROOM IN PARIS WHEN SHE IS DISGUSTINGLY SICK. (I would have told my team/friends to please go out in Paris without me and ordered up soup and rested in my room so they wouldn't get sick and miss out on Paris).

But no.... she exposes them repeatedly and then the next day when Cawwie is sick we hear Lydia make it ALL ABOUT HERSELF STILL! Says when she's sick it's the kind of sick that noone ever gets :unsure:... she's so surprised that Cawwie caught it from her because you know... Lydia kind of sick isn't contagous.

Lydia says she feels so bad because she (Lydia) usually won't hang around with anyone sick... says "to go home so she won't get sick". Apologizes to Cawwie for having to stay and work and KEEPS saying she doesn't want to be around sick people all while Alex is in her face begging her to stop breathing and snotting on the makeup.
Why couldn’t Carrie go to a pharmacy and buy medication? Who is so selfish they won’t share their lemsip with the friend they have obviously gotten sick? So unbelievably selfish, are these two sure they are actually friends?

Lydia is definitely the type of person who thinks if she is finding the trip then everyone has to do what she wants. If she wants to stay in so does everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think all the cackling is to make up for her inadequacy in communication skills. She appears to find it impossible to hold a normal conversation without all the cackling, shrieking and guffawing!

Reactions: 27
Why does she always seem to get sick around work commitments. I feel somewhat badly that influencers, kinda like models, don’t have much say in shutting down a shoot for a sick day (like many employees can-note: not all). That said for someone is self professed never sick she’s ill all the time when she actually has to do something.

Reactions: 21
Totally agree. As you say, she understands needing to be upbeat to make the videos interesting and is always the exact opposite on Ali’s videos. Is she trying to sabotage his videos and channel? Stop him having anyone subscribe? 😂

Can’t imagine her ever letting him having a higher subscriber count on any platform.
Yes, she is sabotaging his channel. His views are terribly low compared to a year or so ago.

Take a shot everytime Lydia gives a forced cackle and says "Ohhhh dear".
You'll be dead in no time.

The photographer really does not like Cawwiiee 😂
And her usual on other vlogs “oh dear goodness me!!” That makes my ears bleed when she says that every second in her usual vlogs!!’😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know if anybody else has mentioned it but is that Alex' professional makeup kit? Lydia's finger in the vaseline and putting product on the back of her hand. I hope she sprays hers products and washes them brushes after Lydia's cold has been all over everything
---
Why does she always seem to get sick around work commitments. I feel somewhat badly that influencers, kinda like models, don’t have much say in shutting down a shoot for a sick day (like many employees can-note: not all). That said for someone is self professed never sick she’s ill all the time when she actually has to do something.
She did one event as is dying. Imagine her doing a full time job 🤣

• Sick
... and it was about 2 sizes too small, she said it was just the shoulders that needed taking out. :rolleyes: I think she s put on weight. Must be all the booze she s been necking of late.
Been meaning to post this for ages :
IMG_20231007_181644.jpg

Doesn't Lydia say she's 5ft9ish and a xs size? How come this similarly svelte woman from Sellier is size 8 then ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.