Lydia Millen #191 Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know this is a bit older lol and sorry not been on much at all, but couldn't help myself lol, least it'll keep someone warm possibly she's actually therefore made something thats at least vaguely useful, if only for a very limited amount of time!

Apologies if someones already said something similar!

The fungal infections slowly going lol, can remember the last time it took a fair while for that to go, when I'd been given probably Cipro (the short name for Ciprofloxacin, usually say that without remembering what it's called its full name, from http://jpouch.org/ (member of there as well, they only allow members to search the discussions. Turns out Cipro's got a really big reputation for destroying the bacteria on skin as well as dealing particularly with bowel infections (not sure if abdominal as a whole though or what and particularly pouchitis when the pouch gets highly irritated due to a bacterial infection), so not the only one dealing with this kind of a problem, doing a load of added things to get it under control though lol.
---

Heard of Amazon when they get a huge number of them that aren't genuine as well being banned possibly from even using the site I think, happened certainly to some sellers of things on their marketplace certainly, who'd created an inferior product of something, left negative reviews on the genuine thing to drive traffic to the cheaper inferior ones.
Hello Katie
You’re back again.🤩 Good! So sorry this wretched fungal infection still hasn’t cleared up completely. Must be soooo annoying for you to have to deal with on top of everything else! How’s it going with your aviation programme? There’s you skidding into airports by the skin of your wheels and here’s me having a little biscuit for the journey to totter to the far end of my garden to see where Teddy Bear is! No comparison is there? 😜 Are you still sewing for Masham? I meant to ask you that last time 😄. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think all but one of her bags are from resellers or fake. LA Way managed to get her the one direct from the Hermes store.

Imagine walking around with nearly 100k in bags yet all the toilets in your home don't work and you can't spend any money on groceries.
I still can’t believe she has the audacity to tell her readers not to be tempted to buy the latest ‘it’ bag and to spend the money on a waterproof jacket and walking boots instead…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
All she had to do was talk to the camera which, let’s face it, is a mirror to her. Pandemic? It didn’t touch her but here she is sharing her traumatic experiences. :rolleyes:
I started watching her content during the pandemic as a way to turn-off my brain really (as I was struggling with a non-faked horrible health situation) and one of the main selling points was that her perception of the pandemic and the whole situation was sooo bizarre, she couldn't care less at all, but that was the type of content I craved.

It is bizarre that now she writes a book about how much she suffered that era, like... what are you talking about? We watched your vlogs, we followed your content. You could not care less. Some fans out there may be blind to an extent that is surreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Offtopic, to keep the thread working well for everyone that reads it we need to keep it somewhat ontopic - Please read our rules and why they're important
Hello Katie
You’re back again.🤩 Good! So sorry this wretched fungal infection still hasn’t cleared up completely. Must be soooo annoying for you to have to deal with on top of everything else! How’s it going with your aviation programme? There’s you skidding into airports by the skin of your wheels and here’s me having a little biscuit for the journey to totter to the far end of my garden to see where Teddy Bear is! No comparison is there? 😜 Are you still sewing for Masham? I meant to ask you that last time 😄. Xx
It's good to be back :) ah yeah though with the fungal infection is gradually getting better comes in kind of waves but gradually is improving hugely considering where I was with it a number of weeks ago (think prior, it took quite a number of months after having the pouch done to sort itself out and stop causing problems, had IV antibiotics then so I'm certain its those that causes it) and yeah well got two games (though hate calling them that lol, maybe the challenges could class certainly one as a game lol that being Microsoft Flight Sim (actually is a 2024 coming out next year as well, but bought tons of addons for it MSFS (got X-Plane 12 as well). Having a few problems with a piece of software to hopefully build the interior for a particular free addon on https://flightsim.to/
387463208_282971694607344_5112945103754691564_n.png
387615922_335070582389714_7950770185460446469_n.png
370274013_682295993839900_3583539265280307243_n.png
387448681_253894933844532_770007766900044171_n.png
380205803_1479261646203242_7672751336588457671_n.png
386879336_695994192409149_397932426368652294_n.png
370063871_1550961602376227_6219597530680907863_n.png
387606456_876623680530506_3756826866413137199_n.png

Mainly rather than using the planning of flights in the sim's flight planner before entering the actual sim, trying to input a flight plan into the FMC (Flight Management Computer with all the button tabs at the side of the digital display by a pilots knee and with the keypad below) directly, but on the PMDG (development company for addon aircrafts) 737-800 (least think it's the 800 forgot really lol).

Works out the angle of attack of the trim (the FMC) just setting that to whats displayed on the FMC (when viewing the flight deck of any Boeing craft for that matter are two wheels, one either side of the centre control aisle, are for adjusting the trim of the two kind of wings at the back of the plane by the tail, is the elevator.

Also something I'm really stoked about is couldn't get for some reason prior to a few days ago working was something called Orbiter the entirely free space simulator (version 2016 now). Kept crashing, was assuming it was because I'd got advanced hardware as sometimes some have had to wait for the developer(s) to update the game engine for it to work on some new hardware, but finally it works!

Rather their king of saying is "fed up of space sims insulting your intelligence,..." (and whatever it says after) its true to physics as humanly possible, as it's maintained by physicists at UCL so it's literally like flying a real Orbiter (commonly called the Space Shuttle) with a few differences, like there's not much of a guidance system on the HUD (like on landing when to flare, the guidance system tells the flight commander and pilot (the 1st officer or co pilot when refering to that craft lol), Orbiter doesnt have that lol.
393900199_1787514145031820_8106377624760138566_n (1).png

Is quite an old version that though, but forgot could view the flight deck of any of the crafts (is the Shuttle Atlantis (though Shuttle is the term for when least the fuel tanks still attached, not sure about the SRB's (Solid Rocket Boosters (the other white rockets at either side the fuel tank) though)

---
Going to be getting 1st a new monitor, then likely two Thrustmaster (a flight sim hardware manufacturer, Honeycomb are another) both the Boeing and Airbus have licenced two of Thrustmasters controllers as such. But the problem with the flaps on the Boeing isn't any notches like there is on the Airbus. Forgot which craft the Airbus's based on but the Boeing ones based on the 787 forgot which model though.

Last edited:
Looks like she is shooting in Tamaras old apartment 🤣🤣 so unoriginal. Also why bother going to Paris to shoot indoors? There are thousands of white panelled walls in the UK (mainly in influencer homes).

All of the dresses are copies of Emilia Wickstead

IMG_4555.png

IMG_4556.png

Why is her second to last toe so long and fat? It is hanging over the edge of the shoe. The little toe is clinging on for dear life to not be pushed aside and also hang out over the edge. Where is Ali’s friend to tuck her toe back in?

IMG_4557.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I still can’t believe she has the audacity to tell her readers not to be tempted to buy the latest ‘it’ bag and to spend the money on a waterproof jacket and walking boots instead…
She talks absolutely bollocks ( excuse my language ladies and gents)

That is why she is flaunting yet another Hermes Birkin.

• Haha
I suppose she’s breathing a big sigh of relief they didn’t take Lauren aka MJ to Paris.

maybe the ink on her contract is in the pipeline though

Reactions: 9
I hope the little finger doing a hyacinth bucket is a mickey take ?
The Syphilis Finger
The “pinky up” position may be about sexual disease.

One commonly held belief is that the court of Louis XIV in 17th century Paris was so rife with syphilis that a symptom became a sign of the upper class.

One thing syphilis does is damage the joints of your fingers. After a few years, you are no longer able to bend your pinky finger.

When holding a glass or cup, your pinkie will point uselessly at the ceiling.

Extending the pinky may also have been a courtly sign to indicate one had syphilis (how civilized!).

The non-infected commoners aped the nobility.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The Karen Millen contract will end at some point, then she scuppered as that's really her only big payout. Might be time to get a proper job Lydiot 😂
I noticed some influenzers are having to get a proper 9-5 job as they aren't earning enough through social media. Let's see what Aldi has on offer today or is it another nontent week.

Reactions: 21
Ahahaha...the littul fella has had the privilege of listening to the audio version of the dratted book! Does he have difficulty with reading?????:oops:

Tonight's Aldi-flog is very dark....are they having probs paying the leccy bill?

• Haha
Ahahaha...the littul fella has had the privilege of listening to the audio version of the dratted book! Does he have difficulty with reading?????:oops:

Tonight's Aldi-flog is very dark....are they having probs paying the leccy bill?
They have the lights on in the daytime because of all the drab paint so maybe 💡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.