Lydia Millen #191 Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheer amount of time and effort Rectumschum puts into ‘moderating’ the comments,….isn’t there some voluntary work she could be doing 🤣

I say let’s find her something: here are my initial suggestions, others welcome…

1. Colonic practitioner: because she has vast work experience of being up peoples arses

2. Balldrick tribute act: because she is great at blindly supporting a hero who frankly couldn’t give a tit about her let alone knows she exists

3. Doormat

4. Town jester…..cos she doesn’t half like making a tit of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Rectumsmum has stalker potential - Lydia should be worried to find her sitting in her house one day 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hilarious 🤣 and great reply.

waiting to see the good reviews drown the bad .. I won’t hold my breath

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Two questions please…

1) Is it dead cool to wear sunglasses in church at night?

2) Do you have a male family member who ever goes backstage incognito to enjoy the security?

Answers on a pistcrad please…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe everyone isn’t talking about this!! Lydia Millen hiring security guards at a church!!🥱 I think I’ve heard it all and I wonder who in the Hell does she think she is? Lydia your not that special where you have people who are going to wish you harm or have a stalker!! You just aren’t that special darling!!!😂😂😂🤣
Did anyone see the security guards?

I don't see her paying for anything out of pocket

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
We are horrid individuals and capable of anything!!!!
Like viciously recommending edits that tome with, what I bet is copyright-free older botanical illustrations?
(I was looking some up a project some years back, and the bits I’ve seen here look vaguely familiar. And I know from experience they take ages to have delivered if buying bespoke. Copyright clearance must also be sought from the photographer they are basing the images on, for a commercial venture. Can someone with the book check if an illustrator is credited please?)

Reactions: 8
Unless I missed it I didn’t see anyone on here trying to organise people to leave negative reviews.

If anyone had mentioned it I feel like I would have remembered as I would have said it’s a terrible idea. Lydia is her own biggest enemy and her downfall will be created entirely by herself. No one would need to write a negative review as the fools who purchased the book will leave their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Unless I missed it I didn’t see anyone on here trying to organise people to leave negative reviews.
I agree, it would be a terrible waste of time, as well as being a bit morally murky. I certainly didn’t, and won’t leave reviews of products/services I haven’t bought or used. I really disagree with leaving spurious reviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We got a mention ladies 🤣
I don’t think any of us are of unsound mind and most of wouldn’t even contemplate doing anything to her - yeah I know we have had the odd comment about slapping Lydia etc because she is so annoying but these comments are made in frustration and unlikely anyone would slap her in person. Rexysmum. Appears to have a sad existence monitoring this forum and Lidl’s comments section.

Reactions: 26
Agreed, nothing has ever been arranged to sabotage and write bad reviews, this is again an examples of the delusions of people!

Also, for me, these forums keep the neg comments away from mainstream social media platforms, it’s a group of like minded people having a good old rant and moan about a shared issue but away from the public domain, and not being a cow in the public comments like some folk 😙

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes I think an illustrator was credited , someone has named her somewhere earlier in this thread but I don’t recall exactly .

rexysmum is a lunatic herself for spending so long defending Lydia left right and centre .

I saw antique botanical drawings for sale in daylesford . They were unframed . Maybe she found something like this yes …

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Rexysbum on the other hand, is aggressive, angry all the time and very obsessive.

The way she defends the muppet and responds to every single comment on every single vlog is very unhinged.

I'm surprised she didn't volunteer to fly over from Australia and be Lydia's security herself.

We may say stuff on this forum about the muppet but the way Rexysbum lashes out at everyone just seems very SWF with bunny boiler type potential.

She's bleeping weird, honestly and Lydiot ought to realize who she should be concerned about.

We had fellow Tattlers at the book q and a and many that have seen Lydiot face to face over the years, and NOT ONE person here has approached her or uttered a single word to her.

{We're just focused on what her real height is. LOL }

We may not be fans of Lydiot's but even we do not post or express ourselves on her social media.

We maintain our boundaries and are not directly interfering or making our opinions known to her directly

We keep it separate and talk amongst ourselves without interfering with Lydia and her social media platforms.

SHE chooses to come here and obsessively read so she has no one to blame but herself.

Lydiot should be thankful her SWF keyboard warrior is on the other side of the world.

It's difficult for me to believe that Rexysbum is an actual grown, adult woman behaving like this and defending someone she has never met before.

It's very odd behavior, honestly....and obsessive...she's done this for months and months.

I mean, does she have a job.....or a life?

She's just such a bleeping weirdo and oddly obsessive....there's an underlying rage in her comments to anyone saying a single negative word about Lydiot.

Initially we thought it might be Lydiot or Cawwie, but even they do not seem nutty and angry like Rexysbum

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Rexysbum on the other hand, is aggressive, angry all the time and very obsessive.

The way she defends the muppet and responds to every single comment on every single vlog is very unhinged.

I'm surprised she didn't volunteer to fly over from Australia and be Lydia's security herself.

We may say stuff on this forum about the muppet but the way Rexysbum lashes out at everyone just seems very SWF with bunny boiler type potential.

She's bleeping weird, honestly and Lydiot ought to realize who she should be concerned about.

We had fellow Tattlers at the book q and a and many that have seen Lydiot face to face over the years, and NOT ONE person here as approached her or said tit to her.

We may not be fans of Lydiot's but even we do not post or express ourselves on her social media.

We keep it separate and talk amongst ourselves without interfering with Lydia and her social media platforms.

Lydiot should be thankful her SWF keyboard warrior is on the other side of the world.
This is spot on. Lydia should o be worried about Rexyum and not Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.