Lydia Millen #191 Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who brushes their teeth after putting lipstick on?

Lydiot :rolleyes:
Yes ikr, and also, couldn't believe it when she went ahead and applied lipstick/lip gloss then lip balm, knowing Ali was preparing her a hamburger and she still went ahead and applied it all anyway prior to him bringing it to her, only to have it rub off, then having to reapply it all over again. So stupid!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Was that her mum or her step mum that was at the book thingy in the church?

Reactions: 8
Was that her mum or her step mum that was at the book thingy in the church?
Her mum.
Think her step mum was standing at the door.
(The step mum had her hair done by Despina and this lady's hair looks grey, so I may be ,mistaken)

Screenshot_20231017_113625_YouTube.jpg

---
Talk about a half-arsed job.

Screenshot_20231017_120521_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Why didn't Lydia take her team and family out for dinner after the Q & A ? It was not late. That Q & A didn't last long. Cheapskate.
Yes and it was remarkable how they crammed into a taxi to head to the train. Guess when a brand isn’t paying for a fancy car and driver they take the train.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Close protection security = I’m absolutely shitting myself that someone will come for me after all the horrendous f***ups I’ve made that I never acknowledge or apologise for!!
I can’t believe everyone isn’t talking about this!! Lydia Millen hiring security guards at a church!!🥱 I think I’ve heard it all and I wonder who in the Hell does she think she is? Lydia your not that special where you have people who are going to wish you harm or have a stalker!! You just aren’t that special darling!!!😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She never spends her own money on food or entertaining guests unless it’s serving “picky bits” as she calls them. Nibbles to the rest of us which is one has with drinks before a meal/dinner.
This is the biggest thing that shows what a true chav she really is. Someone who truly loves to entertain don’t think twice before cooking/prepping hearty meals for the people they love. Especially after her parents came together to support her, the first words out of her mouth after the event should be ‘I would like you all to join me for a nice dinner tonight, on me’

The ungrateful witch surely expected them to take her out to dinner, not the other way around!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The excessive amount of perfumes she has is ridiculous, and most of it if not all is gifted, and yet every other week she is always on the beg for more from some expensive brand! Always wanting more and more. Dont know why she can't give some of them to her mum or her sister. She has enough to go around, that's for sure.

3236C1BE-BA50-4110-AC8F-45FA5FF36979.jpeg

Also, why is she showing her grubby underwear. Aint nobody wants to see those. Eww :sick:

2DCA1F2E-984C-401B-AE3B-094BC9C98027.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I can’t believe everyone isn’t talking about this!! Lydia Millen hiring security guards at a church!!🥱 I think I’ve heard it all and I wonder who in the Hell does she think she is? Lydia your not that special where you have people who are going to wish you harm or have a stalker!! You just aren’t that special darling!!!😂😂😂🤣
Someone probably convinced her it would be a good idea and she thought it made her sound extra special when really she is having to pay for it unnecessarily…or she read that someone on here was attending and panicked, hired security and had closed q&a’s 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched it but the choice of venue is certainly being debated in the comments. I’m not religious but it does seem odd to me.

View attachment 2514492View attachment 2514493View attachment 2514494
The local community centre they tried to book probably had bingo on which attracts more people, the priest might have got a brown envelope signed copy of evergreen to let her preach there for a night.

It was a church, a graveyard or the closest locked facility unit…. which I assume most of her “fans” arrived back to before medication was given out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The local community centre they tried to book probably had bingo on which attracts more people, the priest might have got a brown envelope signed copy of evergreen to let her preach there for a night.

It was a church, a graveyard or the closest locked facility unit…. which I assume most of her “fans” arrived back to before medication was given out.
I was recently at catholic church for my god-daughter’s confirmation. The priest informed the congregation that the ‘collection’ was contactless payments to be made at the end of Mass! Not in my day...

Elsie never brings her wallet so no worries there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was recently at catholic church for my god-daughter’s confirmation. The priest informed the congregation that the ‘collection’ was contactless payments to be made at the end of Mass! Not in my day...

Elsie never brings her wallet so no worries there.
Yeah this is very common in parishes now because people don't carry cash anymore, and so they have made contactless an option.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.