Lydia Millen #191 Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cultured, elegant, refined Elsie Millen! (Who on earth gazes at themselves in a mirro whilst eating???)

IMG_2088.jpeg
IMG_2087.jpeg
IMG_2086.jpeg
IMG_2085.jpeg
IMG_2083.jpeg
IMG_2082.jpeg
IMG_2081.jpeg
IMG_2080.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I haven’t watched it but the choice of venue is certainly being debated in the comments. I’m not religious but it does seem odd to me.

View attachment 2514492View attachment 2514493View attachment 2514494
I agree with the comments. Poor choice and if it had to be in a church, then most certainly not directly in front of the altar. I think the choice of the church was multifold. First, it was probably reasonable and maybe even a write off as a donation. Second, there was very little setup required. Third, beautiful backdrop for photos. Fourth, I believe they thought having the launch in a church might keep people more respectful and lower the chance of an outburst.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry, but no one can feel sorry for lidl. If what her dad says upsets her then let go, she is in admiration of everything that the man does, but not of her poor mum who isn’t slim, isn’t rich, isn’t a top model but had to work her ass of just to feed that bloody child. No wonder they all handed her over to grandma.
How thick is her father , wouldn’t a normal parent know if their child was dyslexic ?
---

We went to Christmas eve mass there when we were kids, it was full!
On the subject comments saying that they were offended by event held in church - being born Polish, I can tell you that Lydia managed to attract Polish right wing viewers ( though they are offended now, so wont follow her) and Polish right wing would bleeping burn Marie Le Pen on stake, they are that bleeping awful. Spoken as person with jewish/ german heritage with fluid sexuality, I would never in million years move back.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry, but no one can feel sorry for lidl. If what her dad says upsets her then let go, she is in admiration of everything that the man does, but not of her poor mum who isn’t slim, isn’t rich, isn’t a top model but had to work her ass of just to feed that bloody child. No wonder they all handed her over to grandma.
How thick is her father , wouldn’t a normal parent know if their child was dyslexic ?
---

We went to Christmas eve mass there when we were kids, it was full!
I don't think that as a child Lydiot was ever diagnosed as dyslexic. It could be that her father has heard Lydiot say she is dyslexic and assumed she was diagnosed as an adult. I do not like it when undiagnosed people claim to be dyslexic and then use it as an excuse for lack of education or use it to cover for a lack of effort on their part.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That must of been exhausting getting ready, ratio between getting dressed and makeup application all wrong? Took an age, omg. Double cleanse and then some, when you return.

Reactions: 4
The new vlog reel on her IG....Cawwie thinks this edit makes her relatable.

Nope.

The muppet looks more manic and unhinged than ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Look at the persons name on the Barnes & Noble Review for her book - Mini.eggs! :ROFLMAO: That's gold! A tattler for sure!! By the sounds of it they didn't like her book either.😂

C573AF95-E1CE-47C3-92B9-6A9EE3C1C5E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
During the ride home in the car sitting next to Ali...they look so freaking cold!! When was the last time we've seen a crumb of affection between these two?? Also, her parents don't seem to look at her with admiration like a proud parent would after seeing their daughter present her first book; they look extremely uncomfortable in her presence!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
During the ride home in the car sitting next to Ali...they look so freaking cold!! When was the last time we've seen a crumb of affection between these two?? Also, her parents don't seem to look at her with admiration like a proud parent would after seeing their daughter present her first book; they look extremely uncomfortable in her presence!
They know it's all smoke and mirrors. They are probably tired of the backlash from all her gates.
---
Exactly what is the purpose of this video? Is this to make us believe she eats? All I see is her jamming food into her mouth. Is there any chewing and swallowing going on? She spit that food out the minute the camera was off. Why put on makeup and then eat in your dressing room? Looks like Lydiot took my advice and had the dentist file down that one bottom tooth that was higher than all the rest. Actually, if Lydiot took the advice of the Tattlers she would have saved herself a lot of time, money, and grief.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh how it makes me smirk the fact that she cannot stop her really chavvy mannerisms coming through the fake persona. 'Talc my bum crack', shoving food in her mouth, oh Lydia you still have a hell of a lot of work to do to convince anyone you are from old money!. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Soz, I don't have my brain in properly today 🫤, what does DH mean 😀. Do I know, have I forgotten? 🤔
Like Aliexpress ... a collection of companies where you can purchase fakes.
---
The dogs running across the fields. I thought you were supposed to follow a footpath ?
---
I'll admit, I did chuckle when her dad said, "I thought you were dyslexic!" 🙈

But then I thought, that's not a nice thing to say to your daughter who has just launched a book... No congratulations? Maybe that's why she is the way she is... Her mum seemed a lot more loving, albeit anxious (I do feel sorry for her...).
Yeah, her dad comes across as an arrogant a-hole. Guess it runs in the family.
Lydia's mum is terrified of her. You can see she walks on eggshells around Lydia. There is always an uncertainty or nervousness to her voice when she speaks to Lydia, her mum sometimes speaks softly to Lydia almost as if she is scared of Lydia's reaction to what mummy says. It's really sad to watch.
And here comes daddy, who has no filter, makes a rude comment but gets no pushback from his brat. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m surprised she opted for an exact copy (apart from the colour) of the Suzannah outfit she already owns. What a wasted opportunity to add something new and different to the wardrobe.

Reactions: 18
Why didn't Lydia take her team and family out for dinner after the Q & A ? It was not late. That Q & A didn't last long. Cheapskate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why didn't Lydia take her team and family out for dinner after the Q & A ? It was not late. That Q & A didn't last long. Cheapskate.
She never spends her own money on food or entertaining guests unless it’s serving “picky bits” as she calls them. Nibbles to the rest of us which is one has with drinks before a meal/dinner.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.