Lydia Millen #191 Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Nicky would release a book of her own (or failing that, the bloody CCTV - tiktok would have a field day!) 🥳😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh, guys, I'm so excited !! 🎉 The Millen-Gordons start recording Vlogmas in less than a month's time ... 🎄
How exciting for them, Christmas in November. 🎅

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nicky has been raising awareness what’s been going on in Palestine with the genocide. Makes me so angry that Lydia and her other fake posh influencers are sitting there posting about flowers with their bland Amish sage green backgrounds whilst a million people half being children are fleeing bombed areas! This only makes me respect Nicky more!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh, guys, I'm so excited !! 🎉 The Millen-Gordons start recording Vlogmas in less than a month's time ... 🎄

🤭
Oh no who's horse will she borrow this year for the intro?
What theme will she go for on her Christmas tree, will it be 'old money antique' or 'a nature theme'
Will they invite some poor buggers to Christmas lunch this year or will Ali be forced to spend it alone with the miserable witch?
Will they buy much food from Waitrose or will it just be a trolley full of booze and some sourdough bread (as usual)?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

🤭
Vlogmas will be as early as possible in order to flog, flog, flog that book for the Christmas market - especially to her American followers. Greedy cow won’t let up until Christmas. We will hear her nauseating posh voice telling us it’s the ultimate stocking filler, a tale of resilience in your darkest moments, a story of triumph over adversity....My husband is from Cavan and, as they say there, she’s a sickening dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now THIS is the cutest thing EVER! 🥹

Oh! He’s just soooo lovable! Sooo sweet. Thank you for putting him up 💕💕💕
---
Vlogmas will be as early as possible in order to flog, flog, flog that book for the Christmas market - especially to her American followers. Greedy cow won’t let up until Christmas. We will hear her nauseating posh voice telling us it’s the ultimate stocking filler, a tale of resilience in your darkest moments, a story of triumph over adversity....My husband is from Cavan and, as they say there, she’s a sickening dose.
That’s if she’s got over her massive dose of ‘fatego’ by November.

She might go to bed and leave it for Lips Boo-Font to do all the flogging of the book.

He’ll look thirteen by November (that’s if his boy filter doesn’t break) it’ll be great for the teenage Evergreen boy market . Who knew?

Shall we take bets now that the defender will have 20,000 Evergreens on the roof this year?
She’ll be there gurning inanely in her pinny.

I mean we are in for such festive joy aren’t we?
Aren’t we?
We are - aren’t we?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m envisioning the painter/decorator being there for Xmas lunch .

no wonder she’s resting up on the indoor and outdoor sofas , what with the thought of vlogmas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s just remind ourselves what all her trauma was about. Her page after page of narcissistic, gaslighting, self-indulgent, self-pitying bullshite was actually about... and now she has the audacity to believe she is inspiring and helping actual cancer patients and humans who have actually suffered during the Pandemic.

1A698B95-76A4-45B9-96A4-CF45B57F519F.jpeg
1F4FAD02-EABA-4A97-B255-C68945D39B7D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
A few more pages .. she has mentioned Ibiza days which surprised me . Said she was serving shots . No mention of her in just boob tassels and a thong 😂
---
The few illustrations on the inside of the actual book pages are just in black and white /pencil.
Oh PLEASE. The carefully worded spending her summers in Ibiza like she’s not amongst the “riff raff” of the West End, being a shot/balloon gas girl at Plastik (been there during my 2nd Ibiza holiday in my early 20s, was touched up (front ways!) by some creep walking by the DJ booth, so yeah, really nice place….) - promoter for Hedkandi and probably getting ploughed every night by whichever hot roid-head guy she sold the most wristbands to.
The elite would not “summer” in San Antonio babes 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh PLEASE. The carefully worded spending her summers in Ibiza like she’s not amongst the “riff raff” of the West End, being a shot/balloon gas girl at Plastik (been there during my 2nd Ibiza holiday in my early 20s, was touched up (front ways!) by some creep walking by the DJ booth, so yeah, really nice place….) - promoter for Hedkandi and probably getting ploughed every night by whichever hot roid-head guy she sold the most wristbands to.
The elite would not “summer” in San Antonio babes 😂
Yes Plastik was a pretty tacky bar, exactly like it sounds! I think it’s moved location now but I went a few times when it was on the roundabout near the seafront in San Antonio and it wasn’t a classy place. Assume that’s when Lydia worked there.

It’s funny because I first followed Lydia wayyy back in 2014 time for ‘fitspo’ 😬 as her account was mainly fitness content at the time but I always thought she was quite tacky looking. I remember when she posted her first video I was quite surprised at how her fairly well-spoken voice didn’t match her chavvy aesthetic. But saying that, her accent has changed so much since then! I think if I’d seen what she looks like now and how she dresses and speaks back then, I wouldn’t have believed it was the same person!

• Wow
  • Heart
My thoughts ( and opinion) on this whole book/ authorship thing is that she is going to make very little money out of it, if not outright losses. So if she is driven by greed for money, she's got a huge shock coming. My husband wrote a book on birds a few years ago. He is a white UK citizen married to me, a black African woman, and we both live in Africa. I will not say which part/country for privacy. He spent years in Africa learning about birds and doing research on them before deciding on a book. He is not an ornithologist by profession, rather, he is driven by passion for birds and nature in general. When he decided on the book, he had to spend months in game lodges, national parks, reserves, woodlands etc collecting data. Then he had to hire a photographer, then later an illustrator, and much later an editor, publisher/printer and a publicists/marketer. All these were financed out of pocket. The book was a money drain before the first physical copy was ever produced. And once it became available, the initial rush of excitement with the launch and some orders from the birding and environmental circles came and went. Then reality hit. He never broke even and never made a single cent out of it. He is still damn proud of himself for doing it and is even thinking of doing Volume 2 of it (I know, silly man🙂). He even sent a copy to Sir David Attenborough who got back to him with a very lovely message, and in fact left a review and mentions of it on several nature newsletters and publications (God bless the man, I shall genuinely weep when he passes on. He is national treasure).

So back to Lydia, by the time she is done paying the illustrator, the editor, that PR company, the publishers/editors etc, there won't be much money left. And she went with the top guns, the type of companies that does not exactly come cheap. Even if she sells 10,000 copies which I highly doubt she will, that would only be an estimated 200,000 in gross earnings. By the time the above mentioned people take their cuts and earnings, how much will she be left with? A book is something that you purchase once and either keep or pass on, unlike the flopped Globy tanning kit which could /should be repurchased and replaced with use, so had a continuous earning potential. So once the initial orders from followers dry down, who else will keep buying this book?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
My thoughts ( and opinion) on this whole book/ authorship thing is that she is going to make very little money out of it, if not outright losses. So if she is driven by greed for money, she's got a huge shock coming. My husband wrote a book on birds a few years ago. He is a white UK citizen married to me, a black African woman, and we both live in Africa. I will not say which part/country for privacy. He spent years in Africa learning about birds and doing research on them before deciding on a book. He is not an ornithologist by profession, rather, he is driven by passion for birds and nature in general. When he decided on the book, he had to spend months in game lodges, national parks, reserves, woodlands etc collecting data. Then he had to hire a photographer, then later an illustrator, and much later an editor, publisher/printer and a publicists/marketer. All these were financed out of pocket. The book was a money drain before the first physical copy was ever produced. And once it became available, the initial rush of excitement with the launch and some orders from the birding and environmental circles came and went. Then reality hit. He never broke even and never made a single cent out of it. He is still damn proud of himself for doing it and is even thinking of doing Volume 2 of it (I know, silly man🙂). He even sent a copy to Sir David Attenborough who got back to him with a very lovely message, and in fact left a review and mentions of it on several nature newsletters and publications (God bless the man, I shall genuinely weep when he passes on. He is national treasure).

So back to Lydia, by the time she is done paying the illustrator, the editor, that PR company, the publishers/editors etc, there won't be much money left. And she went with the top guns, the type of companies that does not exactly come cheap. Even if she sells 10,000 copies which I highly doubt she will, that would only be an estimated 200,000 in gross earnings. By the time the above mentioned people take their cuts and earnings, how much will she be left with? A book is something that you purchase once and either keep or pass on, unlike the flopped Globy tanning kit which could /should be repurchased and replaced with use, so had a continuous earning potential. So once the initial orders from followers dry down, who else will keep buying this book?
it’s my biggest question actually, what is the deal on this book.

so the above is what happens if you decide to do it and get it going yourself. But is there another likely deal on the table for a well known person?.
I’ve heard of celebrities and well known writers bigger than Lydia of course, mention getting a payment up front and having to write say half of it by a deadline then getting another advance.
---
She must be doing a one hit wonder on the book, I don’t see there being an excuse to write a second . I don’t see it leading anywhere other than her having a flex at being able to call herself an author

Reactions: 21
My thoughts ( and opinion) on this whole book/ authorship thing is that she is going to make very little money out of it, if not outright losses. So if she is driven by greed for money, then she's got a huge shock coming. My husband wrote a book on birds a few years ago. He is a white UK citizen married to me, a black African woman, and we both live in Africa. I will not say which part/country for privacy. He spent years in Africa learning about birds and doing research on them before deciding on a book. He is not an ornithologist by profession, rather, he is driven by passion for birds and nature in general. When he decided on the book, he had to spend months in game lodges, national parks, reserves, woodlands etc collecting data. Then he had to hire a photographer, then later an illustrator, and much later an editor, publisher/printer and a publicists/marketer. All these were financed out of pocket. The book was a money drain before the first physical copy was ever produced. And once it became available, the initial rush of excitement with the launch and some orders from the birding and environmental circles came and went. Than the reality. He never broke even and never made a single cent out of it. He is still damn proud of himself for doing it and is even thinking of doing Volume 2 of it. He even sent a copy to Sir David Attenborough who got back to him with a very lovely message, and in fact left a review and mentions of it on several nature newsletters and publications (God bless the man, I shall genuinely weep when he passes on. He is national treasure).

I don’t think it was a big print run. Perhaps 500 max judging by Waterstones online holding so few and in person limiting to a couple of copies.
You and I and most of the tattlers here know that writing a book is a passion project - not a way to make money. Lydia, the narc, has probably considered this her ultimate passion project for the past four months, and will likely dine out on it - debt or no debt - for a good few more. She’ll soon move onto the next con.

Reactions: 18
This is the exact reason why she wants each subscriber to buy two versions. A printed copy, and the audio book. Come Christmas time she will add a third option. “Stocking filler!” 🤮😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Yeah perhaps, but looking at the reviews with pics… the messiness isn’t consistent like a font and some look crisp. Sloppy work from the printer and publisher… and Lydiot and her team.

Yeah I admit it looks like the ink bled out on the linen like book cover on some pictures.
Doesn't make me want to buy from Orion Spring ever. And to think Lydiot probably dreams about having her own stationary. She missed possible customers by partnering with this amateurish publisher.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Gosh, I just had a thought! What would happen if Lips Boo-Font got a bad attack of ‘fatego’ and took to his bed! Imagine if he did that just before they start shooting for ‘Plodmas’ this year! Absolutely NOTHING would get done if she had to do it all herself. Sheesh…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is the exact reason why she wants each subscriber to buy two versions. A printed copy, and the audio book. Come Christmas time she will add a third option. “Stocking filler!” 🤮😅
Will the stocking filler come with red writing , a red cover or maybe a Santa hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.