Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus it’s not hard Lidl. Here, I’ll even help you out with your response.

“oops a typo! Apologies, now changed, thank you for letting me know!”

If you can’t take accountability for something as simple as a spelling mistake then you have serious issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
But she’s so kind! 🤬 What a horrible human she is!
You would have thought, after 10 long years on the internet she would have learnt a thing or two but no, there she is being her own worst enermy. No form of intelligent life to be found.
Very much looking forward to the twelth of this month, I m sure it s going to be yet another disaster for her. 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Publishers seem to be pushing any old shite this days if it has a name (however minor attached to it)

It’s like Meghans book the bench. Who the duck was the target market for that book? Children weren’t riveted about a book about a sodding bench and it was far too smalzy and short for an adult to want to spend money on it.

It’s the same with Lidl’s effort. It’s going to be complete word salad about the seasons. Who the duck cares? It’s a natural way of the world, I have eyes. Yes I can see leaves falling and high winds. I don’t need sone uneducated influencer telling me all about them. I can see the seasons out of my window FOR FREE.

It will likely have a small production run so she can crow and say she’s a sold out published author, that or you know when you go to a garden centre and they have a little book section with the most random selection of books? It’ll be there. It’s the type of book that you buy great auntie Gloria at Christmas as she mentioned once that she likes gardening. One that come Boxing Day goes straight to the oxfam charity shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is this the new rising from the ashes? Also I thinks it should be “looks” but what do I know, English is not my first language.
I think she means the trees look like they are giving in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

If you can’t take accountability for something as simple as a spelling mistake then you have serious issues.
Is she saying that because she is human, it is ok for her to make all these spelling mistakes? That she shouldn’t make an effort to look intelligent? That it is ok for her to come across as a complete thicko? Because she is human???
What would the world come to if we all had that attitude about making mistakes? 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 32

She has a persecution complex, anyone who dares to, even mildly, challenge her needs taking down, she’s a difficult woman. 🤣

Reactions: 37
God she triggers me so much. How anyone can stand to work with her is beyond me. She always knows better!!

Watching her tell the florist from Hello petal how to style the displays. “That looks too symmetrical” “there’s something missing over here it needs more foliage”

she tells every hairdresser on the planet (well, those that she allows to touch her scabby scalp that is) how to do her hair, then touches the duck out of it when it’s done, while they are still stood there having to watch

Her poor make up artist (and supposed friend) Alex has to watch while she grabs a brush and buffs out the work she’s doing, then tells the world how only she can do her own eyeliner as no one else knows how to do it.

even the bloody life coach vlog was 99% Lydia talking and that poor woman having to sit there and listen to her drivel. Unless the lady did speak but Lydia cut it all out so only her words of wisdom were heard

if I was any of these professionals I’d be so embarrassed and undermined, to be shown up like that to millions of followers

what a witch, she has no self awareness, no empathy
---
Is she saying that because she is human, it is ok for her to make all these spelling mistakes? That she shouldn’t make an effort to look intelligent? That it is ok for her to come across as a complete thicko? Because she is human???
What would the world come to if we all had that attitude about making mistakes? 🤯
She says this on one hand but then laughs and takes the piss out of Ali when he pronounces things wrong or says things wrong. She can correct everyone else but god forbid if anyone criticise her….bloody boils my pish 🤣
---
…not forgetting how vile she was to Carrie in those Christmas vlogs, where she was rude about everything Carrie was using to decorate her own tree…it’s her tree, duck off woman! This was the reason she stopped showing Carrie on the vlogs for a while because everyone was defending her saying Lydia treats her like tit

p.S my phone keeps correcting “vlogs” to Clogs and I’m here for it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Regarding her post about the book: is that what it’s going to be like? A half page full of two word sentences, and unexplained capital letters?

Brisk walks. Tweed jackets. Stodgy food. CONSTIPATION. Bracing air. Split ends. Pumpkin pie.

no doubt her sycophants will lap it up… But come on: I’d be embarrassed to charge people for this pile of crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Regarding her post about the book: is that what it’s going to be like? A half page full of two word sentences, and unexplained capital letters?

Brisk walks. Tweed jackets. Stodgy food. CONSTIPATION. Bracing air. Split ends. Pumpkin pie.

no doubt her sycophants will lap it up… But come on: I’d be embarrassed to charge people for this pile of crap.
I said it would be.

Reactions: 19
There won’t be mistakes because she did not write it and probably got proof reading from the publishing house 🙈
I hope it all goes to tit. The fools that comment on her posts, they themselves need to a reality check to realise what a narcissist and trully selfish idiot Lydia is. False is an understatement.

I don’t comment on ANY other tattle threads. I look through when I have time.. however Lydia millen has the most tattle threads. That speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If I worked at Belle PR, the very first thing I would stop Elsie doing is responding to comments. I would have her heart comments she likes and ignore those she doesn’t.

Unfortunately, her true personality is revealed with every comment she replies to and it ain’t pretty. It’s the same rude Rexysbum attitude and passive aggressive X at the end. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Let’s hope at her book launch somebody questions her about her awful slur using that awful word and about her abusing a pregnant hairdresser, bet they get chucked out if the do but how brilliant if someone was to film it and put it all over social media. Have an tattlers managed to get a ticket to the launch

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope it all goes to tit. The fools that comment on her posts, they themselves need to a reality check to realise what a narcissist and trully selfish idiot Lydia is. False is an understatement.

I don’t comment on ANY other tattle threads. I look through when I have time.. however Lydia millen has the most tattle threads. That speaks volumes.
Hinch has the most at almost 700!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Welcome to another thread created by me and not @Miscanthus who we fully expected to be back before the end of thread 189. Alas it was not to be, because just before this thread was created Lydia managed to create yet ANOTHER gate.

I will not repeat the slur which has caused such outrage amongst us and many of Lydia’s subscribers. Suffice it to say she is a massive bellend and we all hope for her comeuppance soon.

Thank you to @Al Fresco for the thread title. Unfortunately she’s still on her damn stool for the moment, in her own mind anyway.

As you were Tattlers! I need a minute because the excerpt from Evermean that she posted today is so cringe I need to go make a stiff drink!
Thank you for the new thread, you clever clogs :)
---
Awwww my favourite pici.
---
Is someone going to take one for the rest of us and buy this damm book so we can pore over it, looking for typos and ridiculing the utter crapeyness of it all? I am thinking the only palatable part will be the illustrations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.