Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No , not aristocratic enough!!
I believe that she doesn’t like going to meetings because she is dumb and can’t keep up a proper adult conversation. She acts like a pre ado most of the time , and her gouffyness is real. She ain’t to high notch business women, just one lazy bratt!
she doesn't have a natural talent for business or the educational background so she's probably a deer in the headlights during meetings

• Haha
Reactions: 24
what's that?
Hermes is a delivery company. So they deliver parcels/packages that people have ordered online. Like a UPS/Fedex service. She is busier than she was in the run up to Christmas and apparently the PPE is a joke 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
just happened to see those £400 crystal drop Isabel Marant earrings in the sale - she was never seen wearing those was she. I think all the high price items she gets that aren't covered by vouchers are returned immediately, after use in vlogs or photos. It really is disgusting, when there are those of us that might save for ages to buy a special piece from My Theresa or Luisaviaroma.

I think she must be earning lots from the affiliate links on vlogs and instagram, because she can't be earning money elsewhere really now we are on lockdown, she doesn't seem to put ads in her vlogs much either, so obviously doesn't need that money. I would really love to know how much she is earning. I know you can earn between 5-10% of the purchase price of the affiliated item, and also money for just clicking through the link to the specific page, but would love to find out more!

interesting article.

so her higher engagement is just due to more people at home having more screen time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm certain she earns a good amount of money through affiliate links, but she's also done ads/product placements of Thermomix and Function of Beauty in her recent vlogs. Sneaky behavior, but I can see right through it when multiple influencers are coincidentally promoting the same products within the same week

Reactions: 13
Hi guys, a bit off topic but I have to ask. Do you remember the phase where Lydia was constantly having roasted veggies?
What was it exactly? I'm pregnant and have a craving for it... It's bad. I just want what she used to have. If anyone would be kind enough to tell me what she used I would really appreciate it as I'm kinda losing my mind over it. Thanks

Reactions: 5
Hi guys, a bit off topic but I have to ask. Do you remember the phase where Lydia was constantly having roasted veggies?
What was it exactly? I'm pregnant and have a craving for it... It's bad. I just want what she used to have. If anyone would be kind enough to tell me what she used I would really appreciate it as I'm kinda losing my mind over it. Thanks
I remember her roasting peppers and asparagus. I sometimes do broccoli bit can’t remember if she did.

Reactions: 3
I have no idea, but you can try with asparagus, mushrooms, zucchini 🥰

Reactions: 4
Lydia, along with all the other vapid narcissistic influencers on social media from the worlds of fashion to interiors, are modern day equivalents of Marie Antoinette.
As somebody who portrays the life of a privileged and somewhat spoilt individual, she's completely unaware, insensitive and unsympathetic to the plight of others. If it were a small isolated situation perhaps in another country then I'm sure we could all be forgiven for not paying enough attention or being sympathetic enough to those involved.
BUT....this is a bleeping global pandemic that has affected every single individual in some way across the entire planet. She has no real comprehension of the realties of life for many right now.
"Madame the peasants have no bread to eat"......"Well then, Let Them Eat Cake!"
And we all know what happened to Marie Antoinette in the end don't we?
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes yes we should eat the rich, definitely. There is no historical evidence to prove that "let them eat cake" was ever spoken by Marie Antoinette, but I digress. Her behavior as of late has been ignorant at best, and absolutely comes off as tasteless given our current situation. She would do much better to drop the endless hauls and superficialities, and instead cultivate the hermit de luxe lifestyle she claims to fit so naturally into. I'd like to see her actually learn how to cook :ROFLMAO:

Lydia, along with all the other vapid narcissistic influencers on social media from the worlds of fashion to interiors, are modern day equivalents of Marie Antoinette.
As somebody who portrays the life of a privileged and somewhat spoilt individual, she's completely unaware, insensitive and unsympathetic to the plight of others. If it were a small isolated situation perhaps in another country then I'm sure we could all be forgiven for not paying enough attention or being sympathetic enough to those involved.
BUT....this is a bleeping global pandemic that has affected every single individual in some way across the entire planet. She has no real comprehension of the realties of life for many right now.
"Madame the peasants have no bread to eat"......"Well then, Let Them Eat Cake!"
And we all know what happened to Marie Antoinette in the end don't we?
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!!
QUE L’ON LUI COUPE LA TÊTE !

Oooh Josie has done a video showing some of her new house, Lyd will be foaming at the mouth :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is definitely not agoraphobic. 100%. She would not be able to leave the house for hair, nails, yoga, gyms, runs near her house even, NOTHING. and there would be no attending of free press trips to France or trips to London. A clinically diagnosed agoraphobic would NEVER be able to do this. I speak from experience from working with several clinically diagnosed with this. Let's not insult those truly suffering with this from an entitled, lazy nutter who wants people to serve her every need and just prefers to sit her flat ass down at home doing nothing for months on end.

This twit is just a lazy bleep. End of.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Wait for it in 3...2....1 Im thinking of getting rid of the cooker and getting a AGA to go with the modern country decor feel. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.