Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. I don’t think she realises that she is nearing her sell by date and that she can’t possibly keep doing that tit when she’s 40. This women had stated categorically that she was having NO children and gave nearly an hours talk on why. Now she’s slipped in that it won’t be out of the question. I think she has seen her friends become mothers and also realised that it can be another avenue for her channel to go down.
THIS IS A THOUSAND PERCENT THE REASON SHE IS EVEN DEBATING HAVING KIDS.
it’s not because she wants to be a mum, it’s not because she wants to have short little spoiled brats with Ali, it’s not even because she would be a good parent.
it’s because it’s a way for her to stay relevant in a few years. Become a mummy blogging channel, bc who wants a 35+’s opinion of fashion and makeup from YouTube. It’s a way to get free “pr gifts/press products” 🤮 from companies for not only her but her little brats. It’s a way for her to keep the gifts coming in so when she gets four strollers she can sell off three.
lydia doesn’t want to be a mum, she wants free tit. Bottom line.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
First time posting but long time reader but really want to rant.

Like a lot of you I liked LEM back in the day where she wore Karen Millen shirts and designer shoes and looked chic. She now looks old, dated, inflated and just plain odd.

Its disgusting how she keeps ordering and returning clothes when we are in a PANDEMIC!! She is literally putting more people at risk but clearly doesnt care. The death toll is 16k plus in hospitals and around 25k in total but because its not her she clearly doesn't care. Why not do something decent for once and help by not putting those working at more risk,or donating something worthy (even if it is free) or anything worthy.

She never left the house recently maybe 1 or 2 press trips every 6 months one meeting in London which she hyped to the max. She has nowhere to wear the clothes and clearly just buys and returns.

How can her followers be fooled by that?! I cannot see how she has so many views ( I havent watched in around a year as same same and catch up here) even now I have a lot of spare time but her content is just too boring so cannot hate even watch. She literally says nothing, moans about something as if shes the only person in the world with problems or the only person in the world full stop and adds nothing to anyones lives or day but somehow gets views??!!

It all sounds like a fraud, obvs she herself is a narcissitc pathological liar who doesnt care for a single soul but she must spend a good penny on bots/fake views accounts etc all in the name of freebies that she probs offsets against having to pay any tax. Her content hasnt changed its her walking from one room to another and putting things into baskets to look pretty for the guests that do not ever visit (as nobody actually likes her in real life). If she cant cope with meetings or bi annual PR trips and cannot cook a normal looking nutrious dinner how on earth will she nurture and raise a child??!

I hope during this pandemic, people can see who and what matters and people like this vile cretin get what they deserve! She doesnt know what an honest days work and her money isnt honest or hard earned or any of the other praiseworthy stuff. All you do is walk around your house pretend you're a bosswoman and beg for free stuff. No talent, no skills NOTHING and no I'm not jelous Im angry that people are losing their livelihoods, lives and mind right now but you get away with everything.

Also if any brands read this I will NEVER buy a product promoted by Lydia Elise Millen ( and I fall within her target market and can afford to leave the house and buy clothes to wear as I actually leave my house and get invited to things and have friends and family).

First rant done.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I’m actually starting to think she has developed agoraphobia 🤔 doesn’t want to do the food shopping doesn’t want to go to meetings doesn’t want to go on trips anymore doesn’t want to shoot content anywhere else but her dressing room or that brick wall in her garden??

also did anybody else notice the way she read out her mums birthdaycard very awkward to watch the tone completely change what’s the tea with her and her mum?
I've thought that for a while that she is too scared to leave the house and especially having converse with other people.

Reactions: 13
Josie's kitchen has such cute character, looks
Screenshot_20200421_075116.jpg
Screenshot_20200421_075143.jpg
Screenshot_20200421_075216.jpg
cosy compared to Lydiots. Plus they have huge beautiful windows all over their house compared to Lydiots one pvc job in her kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
THIS IS A THOUSAND PERCENT THE REASON SHE IS EVEN DEBATING HAVING KIDS.
it’s not because she wants to be a mum, it’s not because she wants to have short little spoiled brats with Ali, it’s not even because she would be a good parent.
it’s because it’s a way for her to stay relevant in a few years. Become a mummy blogging channel, bc who wants a 35+’s opinion of fashion and makeup from YouTube. It’s a way to get free “pr gifts/press products” 🤮 from companies for not only her but her little brats. It’s a way for her to keep the gifts coming in so when she gets four strollers she can sell off three.
lydia doesn’t want to be a mum, she wants free tit. Bottom line.
Are there many/any successful childless beauty & lifestyle influencers in their 40's? Or does the sales industry only manage to market through who people can relate to exactly? I mean, what the majority of women do at each age. Obviously fewer women don't have children so is Lydl going to start to appeal to a niche audience, or does she already? Will the subs drop off as they start families and can't relate to her high maintenance routines? Or are the majority already childless in 40's & that's her unique audience? Who are the die-hard followers? What I mean, is, who is going to buy her 'For the past year I've put my heart & soul into this, limited edition, only produced 1,000 of, so pre-order now' shite merch?

Reactions: 17
Does Lydia actually understand her ‘work’ is what most people have to do in their spare time on top of working 8+ hours a day - make bed, put on makeup, get dressed, feed pet, put stuff away. It’s questionable Ali and her have sex, but if they do, and it’s a big IF, I bet that get’s ticked off her to do checklist as well 😂

She’s so intolerable. I really hope brands have watched her recent vlog. She’s so disrespectful and ungrateful, basically saying to them continue to give me money and free tit, but I’m too good for this world to venture out of my manor to attend a basic witch meeting with you. But why would she not want to go to London??? I love going there for work. The people, the diversity, the culture, the food, the shopping. I wonder if it has ever crossed her pea brain to film these, with the exception of our advice on here of course, but no London is obviously nothing in comparison to her bungalow *bung-a-moan.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If there was a fire at the bungalow would lydl be able to make an insurance claim for everything in it, seeing as she's bought none of it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Pathological lying and narcissism aside, I still think there is something wrong with her - do you know any normal person behaving like this? And it is really ridiculous, she spent money on buying followers instead of investing in her brand and channel and creating original content - she could have taken a day trip to a well known institution or have a complete treatment in a famous spa, or maybe go rent a tesla for the day and make a road trip, go to Scotland and visit a haunted castle, maybe buy all the nude nailpolishes in the drugstore and test them, to choose only 5 items in her wardrobe to have for the rest of her life and explain why these 5, to fly to a festival, etc. the possibilities are endless!
This is under the bare minimum what she does and I am baffled people still follow her, who are these people??!!
If she does have a child, God help him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does Lydia actually understand her ‘work’ is what most people have to do in their spare time on top of working 8+ hours a day - make bed, put on makeup, get dressed, feed pet, put stuff away. It’s questionable Ali and her have sex, but if they do, and it’s a big IF, I bet that get’s ticked off her to do checklist as well 😂

She’s so intolerable. I really hope brands have watched her recent vlog. She’s so disrespectful and ungrateful, basically saying to them continue to give me money and free tit, but I’m too good for this world to venture out of my manor to attend a basic witch meeting with you. But why would she not want to go to London??? I love going there for work. The people, the diversity, the culture, the food, the shopping. I wonder if it has ever crossed her pea brain to film these, with the exception of our advice on here of course, but no London is obviously nothing in comparison to her bungalow *bung-a-moan.
It's been suggested by me and others that she film trips to London but she can't wait to get in and out again. I worked in London and visit frequently but lots of people don't get the chance and would love to go shopping, sightseeing etc with her. She is a lazy b*tch, she 'works' a 4 day week with a week off every month for her period, lots of lovely trips etc but she has no gratitude or generosity. I can't watch her. Life has a funny way of balancing things out so I am looking forward to karma biting her on her scrawny ass!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She didnt mind going to London when she went to Harrod to pick out a free tv did she?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Her disease is entitlement. It’s been a running joke between her and Ali for years that she is a sloth. She is lazy and a “princess” who does not want to slog around like the rest of us peasants.

She has no one to care for at home. How does going to the occasional meeting disrupt anything?

She has chosen a job that enables her entitlement and feeds it. She doesn’t even bother to plan content. She believes the fact that she picks up and talks at a camera about nothing is literal work. Having a shower is work. Slapping on a face in the morning is work. Playing dress ups is work. She does not know the meaning of that word.

To top it off she “employs” people to do the basics for her. Imagine working from home and not even cleaning your own house. You are not running a Fortune 500 out of your bungalow. You pop pictures of you in your kitchen and backyard on a free app for heavens sake!

Aside from slothfullness I think face to face meetings would be hard for a compulsive liar. We see her lie constantly. I’m sure in the real world people with business savvy can see right through her fraud. Not going to meetings means she won’t get put on the spot or asked questions she’s not prepared for. Anyone with half a brain can see her followers are fake. She disgusts me.

Sorry I’m a bit ranty if I haven’t had enough caffeine 😂
I agree with everything you said!!! She’s so entitled. I still find it funny she got George to go to Ikea for her in one of her recent vlogs - to get some storage jars! Bet he didn’t think he had signed up for that! Just a general dogs body! But you see Lydia is SO busy she couldn’t possibly nip to Ikea!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Another beg for gym kit this morning, that will be her tactic, to keep wearing that crappy outfit and begging every day! Obviously Gym Shark/Sweaty Betty/Fabletics are not biting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've thought that for a while that she is too scared to leave the house and especially having converse with other people.
I don’t think she has agoraphobia. She’s lazy and as someone rightly put it, entitled. She doesn’t have a crippling mental illness that prevents her from doing things she actually wants to. My partner has agoraphobia, at one point he couldn’t even walk down the street. She’s fine going out on days nights with Ali when they are all paid for by someone else. She’s fine going on nights out with Carrie. She is probably scared because she can’t edit herself the way she does in her videos and people would see her for who she really is.

Reactions: 26
Whoa.....those feet!!!!
😆 GIGANTIC 🦵🏻
I think nobody will understand why she’s always mention she need smaller size or telling people what size she got for herself..
E16A8BA8-B9E0-4431-8467-98866C720359.jpeg

Have you guys seen this? Shaking feet while tip toeing almost every outfit..(I find it funny 😆) Why can’t she stand normally? Because we all know that she’s NOT NORMAL 🙊 The mirror should be a full size mirror right? Why can’t she see herself from it? Once again she’s SHORT!
Tip Toeing WON’T make any change from your “actual height” ok?
EB3D68F6-FAFE-4776-9D1E-27475D0AFCF3.jpeg
2A609A13-266B-4706-B68C-F5D720A7F201.jpeg
B8321ACF-6613-442A-A634-F85814107274.jpeg
2094C986-F66E-418E-8CC2-214A2DF9DEB1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I often wonder how many people actually read these threads, we can see how many people like a comment, but not how many people see it. When I arrived at this new thread last week, it said something about over 1K people had seen it. It would be really interesting if it said at the bottom of each post how many had liked the post, and seen by X number of people. I am sure that is just a box that needs ticking on the forum to allow that to happen. If she is reading here, as well as agents, PR agencies, companies, maybe if they could see the traction these threads have, they might reconsider her involvement in future events and promotions.

On a separate note, about those parcels she keeps ordering.
1587468384629.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They started a New Company on 9th March 2020.

Webster & Hamilton LTD.

Nature of Business:
Buying and selling of own real estate.

Ali’s middle name is Keith 🤢🤢🤢. Name of their first child?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she's scared of leaving the house but I don't think she's as confident in business as she'd like everyone to believe. I suspect one of the reasons she doesn't like the meetings and the PR trips is because she just isn't good at it. It's clearly Carrie who's doing all the actual work in putting deals together etc. I just don't think Lydia is as good or a much of a boss at this as she pretends and she knows it, that's why she's always on the defensive

Reactions: 25
Ali’s middle name is Keith 🤢🤢🤢. Name of their first child?
No , not aristocratic enough!!
I believe that she doesn’t like going to meetings because she is dumb and can’t keep up a proper adult conversation. She acts like a pre ado most of the time , and her gouffyness is real. She ain’t to high notch business women, just one lazy bratt!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.