Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pathetic Birthday she had..
Forcing herself to keep her FAKE smile throughout her vlog. Farting Birthday Card from in-law.. Those design from the Birthday card are more suitable for KIDS (what does that mean?) 🤔 Maybe her in-law think she’s a KID whatever she said or do are Farting BULLSHIT too 💨
I always hated cards, I don't know why they're so popular. It releases whoever sends it from the responsibility of writing something thoughtful and customized for the person who receives it.
They feel cold and standard*.

*Well, that's perfect for Lydl then :LOL:

Reactions: 9
I watched one of her latest vlogs on the weekend.. And she started (again) to talk about mouses. Why does she thinks talking about mouses on her bedroom is cute or even interesting. Then not only she described her husband had to try to catch the mouse, but then she woke up to find another mouse on their bed, by her pillow!

I admit that might be part to living on the country. But as someone who lives on an adecuate space for 2 flat, I found those things so disgusting! I can't image a mouse on my flat, let alone on my bed, and pillow.

Anyone else? no? just me? 🙊

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I watched one of her latest vlogs on the weekend.. And she started (again) to talk about mouses. Why does she thinks talking about mouses on her bedroom is cute or even interesting. Then not only she described her husband had to try to catch the mouse, but then she woke up to find another mouse on their bed, by her pillow!

I admit that might be part to living on the country. But as someone who lives on an adecuate space for 2 flat, I found those things so disgusting! I can't image a mouse on my flat, let alone on my bed, and pillow.

Anyone else? no? just me? 🙊
That's the only exciting thing happening in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe that this women is going on about how productive she is being and telling those that arnt that it’s ok too. Coming from the women who even before the quarantine never leaves her house. She seriously believes that she gets through a lot in a day😂😂😂😂😂. She is the epitome of laziness. This 32 year old women has also decided to act like a teenager on tik toc 😂😂😂. I don’t think she realises that she is nearing her sell by date and that she can’t possibly keep doing that tit when she’s 40. This women had stated categorically that she was having NO children and gave nearly an hours talk on why. Now she’s slipped in that it won’t be out of the question. I think she has seen her friends become mothers and also realised that it can be another avenue for her channel to go down. I don’t think for a moment that if she does have a child it will be because she wants one and that’s scary. Also she has absolutely made the wrong decisions in this time of quarantine. She comes over even more selfish a than usual and people are noticing. Sorry for the rant but when someone says the toothpaste company they are advertising has given free toothpaste to the ICU in the hope of helping her get sales it bloody well gets my goat. The poor souls in ICU have a foot long tube down their throats and are having to be sedated to cope with the unpleasantness the last bloody thing they need is toothpaste, and don’t get me started on her “quarantine look”. She does know that the “quarantine look” is in actual fact dead bodies. Valid empty shell of a woman. I want to scream. Sorry for the rant folks and not staying on topic but I was ready to burst. I’m overworked overwhelmed and overtired. Stay safe folks it’s getting real out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Being productive isnt ordering a load of tit you dont need from Amazon when there is a epidemic FFS!

Reactions: 31
Her waking up on her birthday morning.....no sign of the other half of the bed having been slept in. Just sayin.....
Wow not even on her Bday! 😂
Pathetic Birthday she had..
Forcing herself to keep her FAKE smile throughout her vlog. Farting Birthday Card from in-law.. Those design from the Birthday card are more suitable for KIDS (what does that mean?) 🤔 Maybe her in-law think she’s a KID whatever she said or do are Farting BULLSHIT too 💨
View attachment 113583
Queen of the Humble? Where? She’s Humble? Maybe out from our ASS? 😆
Lastly aren’t those Hair oil works better after washing hair? Gross 🤢

Celebrating Birthday together with Ali
Why can’t she mention “Our” Birthday? Because all we know she’s SELFISH! Ali Birthday are close too right? Let’s see what she got for him.
View attachment 113593
She really need some mental check up.. Her behaviour doesn’t match her age.. GROW UPView attachment 113595
Should say "Ain't nobody blowing my own (skin) trumpet for me so you can be sure I will be blowing it for myself" haha....its a joke!
I bet she loves when her scalp is extra dry, it just means more snacks for her! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m actually starting to think she has developed agoraphobia 🤔 doesn’t want to do the food shopping doesn’t want to go to meetings doesn’t want to go on trips anymore doesn’t want to shoot content anywhere else but her dressing room or that brick wall in her garden??

also did anybody else notice the way she read out her mums birthdaycard very awkward to watch the tone completely change what’s the tea with her and her mum?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I cannot believe that this women is going on about how productive she is being and telling those that arnt that it’s ok too. Coming from the women who even before the quarantine never leaves her house. She seriously believes that she gets through a lot in a day😂😂😂😂😂. She is the epitome of laziness. This 32 year old women has also decided to act like a teenager on tik toc 😂😂😂. I don’t think she realises that she is nearing her sell by date and that she can’t possibly keep doing that tit when she’s 40. This women had stated categorically that she was having NO children and gave nearly an hours talk on why. Now she’s slipped in that it won’t be out of the question. I think she has seen her friends become mothers and also realised that it can be another avenue for her channel to go down. I don’t think for a moment that if she does have a child it will be because she wants one and that’s scary. Also she has absolutely made the wrong decisions in this time of quarantine. She comes over even more selfish a than usual and people are noticing. Sorry for the rant but when someone says the toothpaste company they are advertising has given free toothpaste to the ICU in the hope of helping her get sales it bloody well gets my goat. The poor souls in ICU have a foot long tube down their throats and are having to be sedated to cope with the unpleasantness the last bloody thing they need is toothpaste, and don’t get me started on her “quarantine look”. She does know that the “quarantine look” is in actual fact dead bodies. Valid empty shell of a woman. I want to scream. Sorry for the rant folks and not staying on topic but I was ready to burst. I’m overworked overwhelmed and overtired. Stay safe folks it’s getting real out there.
Are you working front line @Maisie oats ? Big hugs, it is scary, and she seems to think this is either a game, or something that is just annoying to her.

Reactions: 10
so she launched the rodial concealer but didnt realise the packaging had changed and only just tried it? wtf? she talks about it at 20 mins in to save you haven't to watch it.

And why is she talking like that?

And why does she think this will all be over in May? She hasnt a clue.

shes so worried about saying the wrong thing or she's trying her best not to let her awful personality come out.

gloating about how her stats are way up yet people are dying, she is the worst.

she is loving this lockdown, she's happy, and growing. AWFUL TERRIBLE HORRIBLE PERSON.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
View attachment 113270

The gym wear beg isn't even subtle anymore. Buy it yourself you tart

All my gym leggings are either too big or small (6 months postpartum), I have sports bras 6 years old. But until they literally disintegrate I will keep wearing them as when I work out in my living room, who cares what they look like!? And if I want new leggings I'll buy them myself, and I'm on SMP in my little council house.

She literally only leaves the house in her gym clothes to go for a run maybe twice a week max. And when you're running nobody can see the fraying elastic
Whoa.....those feet!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m glad someone in that bed is getting some...

Even if it’s just that cat with cat food.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually starting to think she has developed agoraphobia 🤔 doesn’t want to do the food shopping doesn’t want to go to meetings doesn’t want to go on trips anymore doesn’t want to shoot content anywhere else but her dressing room or that brick wall in her garden??

also did anybody else notice the way she read out her mums birthdaycard very awkward to watch the tone completely change what’s the tea with her and her mum?
I think you may be on to something here.

Reactions: 7
I think you may be on to something here.
What makes it worse is that she keeps styling “work”outfits. She’s working fro home. She lives in a self made wonderland. I think she convinces herself that she’s important and influential. She was on tic tok the other day saying we make our beds wrong and proceeded to show us how to do it. Patronising witch. Bet she counts bed making as an achievement in her life. God the woman is vacant shell.

I have a funny feeling that Georgie porgy is in her house working. She mentioned him near the end of her latest vlog. He was complaining about how long her vlog was which tells me he is editing it for her. With her internet I can’t see her sending it to him to do from home it would take an age. Come to think of it maybe Carrie is there as well!!! Now wouldn’t that be something. Wish we knew her neighbors they would see who was visiting. 🤔that witch is sneaky like that and she’s stopped moaning about the work load she had when Carrie was in Quarantine!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Her disease is entitlement. It’s been a running joke between her and Ali for years that she is a sloth. She is lazy and a “princess” who does not want to slog around like the rest of us peasants.

She has no one to care for at home. How does going to the occasional meeting disrupt anything?

She has chosen a job that enables her entitlement and feeds it. She doesn’t even bother to plan content. She believes the fact that she picks up and talks at a camera about nothing is literal work. Having a shower is work. Slapping on a face in the morning is work. Playing dress ups is work. She does not know the meaning of that word.

To top it off she “employs” people to do the basics for her. Imagine working from home and not even cleaning your own house. You are not running a Fortune 500 out of your bungalow. You pop pictures of you in your kitchen and backyard on a free app for heavens sake!

Aside from slothfullness I think face to face meetings would be hard for a compulsive liar. We see her lie constantly. I’m sure in the real world people with business savvy can see right through her fraud. Not going to meetings means she won’t get put on the spot or asked questions she’s not prepared for. Anyone with half a brain can see her followers are fake. She disgusts me.

Sorry I’m a bit ranty if I haven’t had enough caffeine 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Her disease is entitlement. It’s been a running joke between her and Ali for years that she is a sloth. She is lazy and a “princess” who does not want to slog around like the rest of us peasants.

She has no one to care for at home. How does going to the occasional meeting disrupt anything?

She has chosen a job that enables her entitlement and feeds it. She doesn’t even bother to plan content. She believes the fact that she picks up and talks at a camera about nothing is literal work. Having a shower is work. Slapping on a face in the morning is work. Playing dress ups is work. She does not know the meaning of that word.

To top it off she “employs” people to do the basics for her. Imagine working from home and not even cleaning your own house. You are not running a Fortune 500 out of your bungalow. You pop pictures of you in your kitchen and backyard on a free app for heavens sake!

Aside from slothfullness I think face to face meetings would be hard for a compulsive liar. We see her lie constantly. I’m sure in the real world people with business savvy can see right through her fraud. Not going to meetings means she won’t get put on the spot or asked questions she’s not prepared for. Anyone with half a brain can see her followers are fake. She disgusts me.

Sorry I’m a bit ranty if I haven’t had enough caffeine 😂
This is the literal definition of Lydia Millen. Well done @Chick_pea

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.