Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing both Lydia and Victoria are fuming over Josies house. Victoria's is a step up from Lydia's but in reality I think they were both aiming for something like Josies and fell short. I mean it even has a guest house. Quite funny actually, thinking about how envious they must be, it's a gorgeous house. Lydia's going to be going renovation mad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She can she did postcast... is Carries sister - she has interviewed Lydia.

she’s dropped a beg for BT internet. It was recorded 17th April. And refers to the Italian lockdown!!

Reactions: 4
Pure gold. Thank you Muff Puff for your sense of humour it truly makes my day

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm guessing both Lydia and Victoria are fuming over Josies house. Victoria's is a step up from Lydia's but in reality I think they were both aiming for something like Josies and fell short. I mean it even has a guest house. Quite funny actually, thinking about how envious they must be, it's a gorgeous house. Lydia's going to be going renovation mad
For urban dictionary fan lydl. That saying was written for her ugly higgledy piggledy, un-homely bungalow.
Screenshot_20200420-125606_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20200420-125959.png

The gym wear beg isn't even subtle anymore. Buy it yourself you tart

All my gym leggings are either too big or small (6 months postpartum), I have sports bras 6 years old. But until they literally disintegrate I will keep wearing them as when I work out in my living room, who cares what they look like!? And if I want new leggings I'll buy them myself, and I'm on SMP in my little council house.

She literally only leaves the house in her gym clothes to go for a run maybe twice a week max. And when you're running nobody can see the fraying elastic

• Sick
Reactions: 33
These two guy's are finding it difficult to believe that someone can dance as well as Lydia Millen Gordon can...
tumblr_lq8lpyAdJE1qjakn4540.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 113270

All my gym leggings are either too big or small (6 months postpartum), I have sports bras 6 years old. But until they literally disintegrate I will keep wearing them as when I work out in my living room, who cares what they look like!? And if I want new leggings I'll buy them myself, and I'm on SMP in my little council house.

She literally only leaves the house in her gym clothes to go for a run maybe twice a week max. And when you're running nobody can see the fraying elastic
Allow me to translate the tit she spouts;
'My gym wear is too old for me to affiliate lynx & make money off you all, so I'm peeved'

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It's quite bizarre isn't it? Watching these influencers one by one, move out of their shoeboxes into mansions after a couple of year's worth of affiliate links... Off they trot into the sunset with many women's hard earned mugged off money.
I would have thought to move just now with all that is going on with the world is a dangerous thing. Who knows how relevant these influencers/content creators/sales assistants will be after we come out of the other side of this!?

View attachment 113270

Why does she look like as if her feet are very manly?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 113270

I am getting speechless with her behavior and begging. Is there a level that she gets a bit of shame. I mean she was showing her drawers full of sh*t for gym.
SHAMELESS
SHAMELESS
SHAMELESS
DISGUSTING !!!!
And stupid morons that send her things for 10sec of showing. Arrrrghhhhh

Reactions: 16
I really hope Ali is stashing all his dosh and does a runner with a Spanish waiter when they next go to Ibiza 🤣🤣🤣🤣🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OMG what is wrong with her foot...... it’s deformed. And why does she never get the application of her self tan right always smudged. Surely if her new launch is a self tan she’s not a very good advert for her own product

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OMG what is wrong with her foot...... it’s deformed. And why does she never get the application of her self tan right always smudged. Surely if her new launch is a self tan she’s not a very good advert for her own product
When is she launching this shite?
And who is her new (extra?) PA?

Reactions: 5
Cringing at the way dumbo-mc-dull, name drops wifey for views.View attachment 113342
wait but what about the big ol fuss lyds made about ali taking her last name ... Shouldn't this be Ali + Lydia Millen-Gordon .... or was that just another move for attention that then backfired for the narc because she looked like am absolute twit having her LEMG intiials personalised on wedding presents that were #gifted ...

Reactions: 12
OMG her new video title 'NOT THE BIRTHDAY I'D HOPED FOR' yeah you and thousands of other people you selfish woman.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.