Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on twitter this morning.., thought of Lidl, inthefrow and all the other top UK influencers. all that supposed influenced yet they have not raised a penny or done anything apart from donate a freebie to a charity auction.

this is why people are sick of influencers.

33BDF428-A7C7-4C77-948A-CA81FB0B1B21.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 42
LEM ONLINE

Nature of Business:
Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified.

20200419_084529.jpg

20200419_084632.jpg

20200419_084649.jpg

20200419_094543.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's busy looking for 'antiques' for her home, and antique desk for Ali's boy's room - more attempts to make the bungalow something it's not. Every time I see Josie's new home, or even Claire's house, with the period features, beams and wood panelling, I laugh a bit more at the sad attempt to make a modern bungalow into a home with period features, and all the pitiful grandiose comments about land, hamlet blah blah! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tbh I feel a bit bad about making light of lydia's moans about her period. I discovered several months ago I have a specific condition that makes my period abnormal and it used to be hell. For years I was told to "buck up" "get over it" that I was faking it when complaining about my period, only to find out I had a legitimate reason to complain so much. Can't stand lidl otherwise though.
If Lidl expressed herself and behaved well she could help others. I had some really bad pain this cycle a few days ago and I cant imagine making content out of periods like she does. Everything she experiences all about her her her so thats what she gets wrong

Ummmm its only just become routine for Lumi to be dropping mice and birds in the bed again???
This stopped last time when cat 2 went kaput.

Covid is hurting Lumi. She must be getting treated bad by mommy coz I cant imagine Ali ever taking out his frustrations on innocent pets.

I have not seen the bit about Lumis ear but that sounds like a very bad devolution from the night time hyper activities.

Those two cunts cant look after others and I wont be suprised if cat 1 wont be coming home due to misfortune soon.

To think these two might breed

Reactions: 7
She's busy looking for 'antiques' for her home, and antique desk for Ali's boy's room - more attempts to make the bungalow something it's not. Every time I see Josie's new home, or even Claire's house, with the period features, beams and wood panelling, I laugh a bit more at the sad attempt to make a modern bungalow into a home with period features, and all the pitiful grandiose comments about land, hamlet blah blah! 😆
She’s going to have a full on melt down soon- Josie posted this! It’s unreal! I can’t wait for Lidl to start trying to prove how amazing her funeral home bungalow is. She’s been ignoring her home account a bit but I bet she will soon be back on it trying to convince herself it was a good purchase as she tries to beg for stuff for her fire escape, sorry, courtyard

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s going to have a full on melt down soon- Josie posted this! It’s unreal! I can’t wait for Lidl to start trying to prove how amazing her funeral home bungalow is. She’s been ignoring her home account a bit but I bet she will soon be back on it trying to convince herself it was a good purchase as she tries to beg for stuff for her fire escape, sorry, courtyard
This girl invested well!! Wooow

Reactions: 7
It also highlights how badly Lydia and Ali have invested themselves!

Trying to turn the bungalow into Buckingham Palace must have cost them a small fortune.

Imagine what she could have bought if she hadn’t rushed !

This is slowly becoming a praise thread for Josie’s house 🤣🤣🤣
There was one house that they looked at before they got the bungalow and I think that had more period features, can’t remember what happened. But Lidl rushed it and shes changed nearly everything in the bungalow! I personally thought the kitchen looked better before and so did the living room!
She’s got no taste whatsoever yet she likes to think of herself as an interior designer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
There was one house that they looked at before they got the bungalow and I think that had more period features, can’t remember what happened. But Lidl rushed it and shes changed nearly everything in the bungalow! I personally thought the kitchen looked better before and so did the living room!
She’s got no taste whatsoever yet she likes to think of herself as an interior designer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She likes to think of herself being many things, including wine influencer 🤣 because 4-5 mindless 🐑 bought her 10$ wine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lydia as an interior designer is like singing in the shower pretending you are a Beyonce !

I think remember something about a dream house they visited that got bought by someone else because they were not quick enough to make an offer (or their offer was too low).

Correct me if I’m wrong !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lydia as an interior designer is like singing in the shower pretending you are a Beyonce !

I think remember something about a dream house they visited that got bought by someone else because they were not quick enough to make an offer (or their offer was too low).

Correct me if I’m wrong !
Yes that’s what I vaguely remember too. I can’t remember the reason but that sounds about right. She has bought a modern house really, but she’s trying to make it have period features and it just looks tacky and a mish mash. None of it flows. That living room irritates the hell out of me! Not that I have to live there! But it’s those sofas- they look so uncomfortable and they are all stained with fake tan yet she’s so proud of it!
Just annoys me because she gets all this gifted stuff and her home is not inspiring in any way! She just copies off other people like a previous poster showed. None of her ideas are her own!
Soon she will be begging for the fire escape and the games room to be done!

Reactions: 11
Yes that’s what I vaguely remember too. I can’t remember the reason but that sounds about right. She has bought a modern house really, but she’s trying to make it have period features and it just looks tacky and a mish mash. None of it flows. That living room irritates the hell out of me! Not that I have to live there! But it’s those sofas- they look so uncomfortable and they are all stained with fake tan yet she’s so proud of it!
Just annoys me because she gets all this gifted stuff and her home is not inspiring in any way! She just copies off other people like a previous poster showed. None of her ideas are her own!
Soon she will be begging for the fire escape and the games room to be done!
I find the sofas hideous and they don’t really seem comfortable...Fail !

I just hate when people have modern houses and try to make them look like a chateau, or the other way around, people with an old house that change the windows for modern ones.

Reactions: 12
Gemma reveals how she makes money from YouTube and actually shows how much she made in the last 2 months.

I bet Lidl gets double this with all her Ads, sponsorship deals and affiliate links.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
They started a New Company on 9th March 2020.

Webster & Hamilton LTD.

Nature of Business:
Buying and selling of own real estate.

So she’s still Millen and he’s Millen-Gordon.....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Gemma reveals how she makes money from YouTube and actually shows how much she made in the last 2 months.

I bet Lidl gets double this with all her Ads, sponsorship deals and affiliate links.

this girl is irritating as hell.
I’ve no idea what happened her face, why do these influencers destroy their looks and make themselves look so ugly,
suppose it matches their personalities,

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.