Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Lydiot is spitting feathers over Josies new cotswold home, yeah let's blame pmt 😂 stunning kitchen on Josies insta story.View attachment 112065
I LOVE that Josie has bought this house! It’s simply stunning. Everything Lidl wishes she has! The period details are beautiful! Not a faux panel in sight! All original.
The kitchen is simply stunning and I bet Lidl is grumpy on Ali’s stories because she’s seen josies new house!😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow she can’t even cut an onion properly. And what was the point of her cat food chopping board , the bowls are far too small to put anything in! Dumb purchase as usual.

Wow got an instant reply !! Compartments only a different version are bigger so better!!🍾
Cat Food Tray is exactly what I thought about when she unboxed it like it was the best purchase ever !

I can’t believe the amount of unnecessary stuff she gets delivered to the bungalow.

Everyone is supposed to restrain themselves from online shopping and just get essential stuff.

She is putting people at risk for asos hauls and a chopping board !

Hope she tips above and beyond the usual (doubt it actually...) !

• Angry
Reactions: 23
DC2C9A0B-63F5-4E50-B1A3-4270CB57AC07.jpeg

No gifted B12....poor Lydia.
I’m waiting for her to say it’s the B12.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Maybe you are not intolerant to gluten, but some of the plants that contain gluten?
My sister for instance is wheat intolerant, she gets really sick when she eats wheat flour bread, but oats or dark bread are absolutely no issue for her.
I thought exactly the same but I had tests done and only barely came up slightly, so slightly they said they wouldn’t count it 😂 I’m just figuring it out by myself now. But I might look more into testing myself on the different wheats. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 112106

No gifted B12....poor Lydia.
im waiting for her to say it’s the B12.
There is this thing adults are capable of...it’s called self-control. You know, it’s when you are around people and you know how to hold in a fart, or hide your bad mood.
I suffer from severe rage during my period as well. I know what I’m talking about. Her promiscuity and her attempt to justify it is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has really really over done the filler. View attachment 112098
Oh my, she looks 78 yo. What's she got in her basket? Bread and tampons? 😂
How many times was Lumi's butthole on that cutting board before she used it? 🤢
Her moods are so up and down. One day she is wacked acting like a coke head on her Instagram, then a couple of days later she is low low needs wine chocolate and hugs from Ali to cope. 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's bizarre to me how long her face is getting. Her face used to be far more angular back when in her natural state, when she had the slight cleft in her chin. Now she looks almost horsey, with the added rippling lumps that move around as she talks. And her "contour" looks like side burns on my laptop, what the actual fresh hell?

I'd imagine all these needle addicts are losing their minds if it's true that they aren't getting top ups of their beloved fillers and Botox. In my town here in the US, all the med spas have closed their doors for the duration of this pestilence. I follow a few since I get Botox for migraines and the comment sections show an increasing desperation as everyone's faces start to get more and more feeling, with the ensuing lines setting in. I'm not enjoying it since my migraines are severe. Lydia has never complained about migraines. At least not yet. No, she just gets extra farty when she eats like a normal human being since she deprives herself so consistently otherwise. Proper food probably shocks her gut.

I'm dairy intolerant. Nausea is one of my symptoms and I bloat so bad it takes about 5 days to dissipate. I still eat dairy here and there as a treat as I love cheese so much. I do not make a faff about it when out and about, nor do I moan endlessly when I eat it. Then again I'm a grown ass adult woman. I wouldn't allow my kids to preen and moan the way Lydia does, and I sure as duck don't want to set that example for them either. Lydia coddles herself and acts like a goon in the most inappropriate of circumstances. No class whatsoever, no self awareness. Her only driving force is money and self love. She's asexual and a complete tool. Her sense of superiority is one of her most ugly traits.

I'm praying to Baby Jesus that Lydia is still in the public domain when she enters perimenopause and menopause. Can you imagine the hysterics over the coming storm of hot flashes, weight gain, irritability, lack of sleep, etc.? She can't handle normal periods. Hahahaha!

She looks like a different person when showcased on Ali's videos and photos vs what she puts out there herself. I've gone back to see my own pictures, selfies and normal pics. I look the same when tagged by my friends. What witchcraft are these influenza creatures employing that they look so very different when they are in charge of their images? Beggars belief.

And now Lumi is injured. I wonder what bloodshed she left in her wake. I'm truly gobsmacked at how blasé Ali and Lydia are after their theatrics over Lynx's demise. You would think they'd be extra careful of keeping Lumi highly entertained and firmly safe at home. But no, she's left to run amok. She may well meet the same end Lynx did. And again, it will be Lydia and Ali's fault.

I want to see more pictures of Josie's new house but can't find pics anywhere. It looks like a dream. Lydia's "forever home" is so ugly by comparison. The only thing I like about Lydia's property is that huge wall outside. Everything else is so basic, even the stupid huge window. It looks plastic AF, just like our Princess Labia.

Reactions: 27
It's bizarre to me how long her face is getting. Her face used to be far more angular back when in her natural state, when she had the slight cleft in her chin. Now she looks almost horsey, with the added rippling lumps that move around as she talks. And her "contour" looks like side burns on my laptop, what the actual fresh hell?

I'd imagine all these needle addicts are losing their minds if it's true that they aren't getting top ups of their beloved fillers and Botox. In my town here in the US, all the med spas have closed their doors for the duration of this pestilence. I follow a few since I get Botox for migraines and the comment sections show an increasing desperation as everyone's faces start to get more and more feeling, with the ensuing lines setting in. I'm not enjoying it since my migraines are severe. Lydia has never complained about migraines. At least not yet. No, she just gets extra farty when she eats like a normal human being since she deprives herself so consistently otherwise. Proper food probably shocks her gut.

I'm dairy intolerant. Nausea is one of my symptoms and I bloat so bad it takes about 5 days to dissipate. I still eat dairy here and there as a treat as I love cheese so much. I do not make a faff about it when out and about, nor do I moan endlessly when I eat it. Then again I'm a grown ass adult woman. I wouldn't allow my kids to preen and moan the way Lydia does, and I sure as duck don't want to set that example for them either. Lydia coddles herself and acts like a goon in the most inappropriate of circumstances. No class whatsoever, no self awareness. Her only driving force is money and self love. She's asexual and a complete tool. Her sense of superiority is one of her most ugly traits.

I'm praying to Baby Jesus that Lydia is still in the public domain when she enters perimenopause and menopause. Can you imagine the hysterics over the coming storm of hot flashes, weight gain, irritability, lack of sleep, etc.? She can't handle normal periods. Hahahaha!

She looks like a different person when showcased on Ali's videos and photos vs what she puts out there herself. I've gone back to see my own pictures, selfies and normal pics. I look the same when tagged by my friends. What witchcraft are these influenza creatures employing that they look so very different when they are in charge of their images? Beggars belief.

And now Lumi is injured. I wonder what bloodshed she left in her wake. I'm truly gobsmacked at how blasé Ali and Lydia are after their theatrics over Lynx's demise. You would think they'd be extra careful of keeping Lumi highly entertained and firmly safe at home. But no, she's left to run amok. She may well meet the same end Lynx did. And again, it will be Lydia and Ali's fault.

I want to see more pictures of Josie's new house but can't find pics anywhere. It looks like a dream. Lydia's "forever home" is so ugly by comparison. The only thing I like about Lydia's property is that huge wall outside. Everything else is so basic, even the stupid huge window. It looks plastic AF, just like our Princess Labia.
Tbh I feel a bit bad about making light of lydia's moans about her period. I discovered several months ago I have a specific condition that makes my period abnormal and it used to be hell. For years I was told to "buck up" "get over it" that I was faking it when complaining about my period, only to find out I had a legitimate reason to complain so much. Can't stand lidl otherwise though.

Reactions: 7
'its so handy I can put my chopped up onion in' she says of her chopping board with the chopped up veg on the board. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find funny how Lydia constantly have to tell the world he husband is an "amazing human being". But when you see her interact with her husband, she treats him like sh&%t.

This is Lydia. Always telling the Internet one thing. But in real life doing the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

You mean the gorgeous brick wall that encloses the beautiful venue next to her bungalow ?
She apparently sneaked in to get pictures taken of her tip toeing to promote some hm collab...

I guess it’s true because she would have tagged the place...

Maybe she didn’t because it’s her next door neighbor (privacy issues), or because they would have made her pay a fee (logical, as this is a “professional” photoshoot).

I am more inclined to believe the second option is the truth.
But why ?
A/ They didn’t agree to pr gift her the cost of the rental
B/ They were asking for more than 50£.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.