Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random, and probably applies more tha one influencer... But I get (almost daily) on my Instagram Adverts from shops like MANGO going on Sale on everything. And other things I used to buy (which of course show up because the algorithm)... But suddenly at this time, my money became on this precious treasure I need to use wisely. Fashion, beauty and anything promoted by these influencers is something is going to itake a long time for me to find attractive again to buy.

Suddenly I fancy for an outside run, for taking my parents out for an expensive restaurant, a coffee and cake... spend quality time with my love ones. I almost find hilarious seeing some Influencers promoting expensive brands. Is like "Are you aware that people are loosing their jobs"?

I wonder, is there still someone that is ordering a $500 Clé de Peau creme? When I think on $500 I think on how much food I could order for my parents or my elderly neighbor. I wonder if someone could be that selfish that ordering luxury expensive just cause an Inlfu-Idiot wants a commision.

Is going to take me a long time to enjoy a vlog from an Influencer showing how Laura Mercier send them to a luxury trip.

Lately Im enjoying Fleur's vlogs. I didn't like her in the past. But how lovely has been her latest Isolation vlogs. She doesn't mention any brands (or at least I don't remember). She enjoys her time with husband, kid and pets.. and they are so nice to watch.

Anyway, all to say Lydia posing with her Dior bags and expensive items are sad, hilarious and may I say poor taste at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Random, and probably applies more tha one influencer... But I get (almost daily) on my Instagram Adverts from shops like MANGO going on Sale on everything. And other things I used to buy (which of course show up because the algorithm)... But suddenly at this time, my money became on this precious treasure I need to use wisely. Fashion, beauty and anything promoted by these influencers is something is going to itake a long time for me to find attractive again to buy.

Suddenly I fancy for an outside run, for taking my parents out for an expensive restaurant, a coffee and cake... spend quality time with my love ones. I almost find hilarious seeing some Influencers promoting expensive brands. Is like "Are you aware that people are loosing their jobs"?

I wonder, is there still someone that is ordering a $500 Clé de Peau creme? When I think on $500 I think on how much food I could order for my parents or my elderly neighbor. I wonder if someone could be that selfish that ordering luxury expensive just cause an Inlfu-Idiot wants a commision.

Is going to take me a long time to enjoy a vlog from an Influencer showing how Laura Mercier send them to a luxury trip.

Lately Im enjoying Fleur's vlogs. I didn't like her in the past. But how lovely has been her latest Isolation vlogs. She doesn't mention any brands (or at least I don't remember). She enjoys her time with husband, kid and pets.. and they are so nice to watch.

Anyway, all to say Lydia posing with her Dior bags and expensive items are sad, hilarious and may I say poor taste at this time.
I agree with every single word you've written. Yes!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with every single word you've written. Yes!
I agree with everything you've said too. We've been forced by this situation to hold a magnifying glass up to all that we did and ask ourselves is that thing, that distraction, really that important anymore? We are all going to come out the other side of this changed people. We will value our friendships and family above possessions. We will realise that we really didn't need all that stuff, and who we are as a person isn't as bad as they'd have us believe. We don't need all those expensive things, where so much money is wasted on these empty-headed numpties sending them off on trips to promote a mascara. I used to watch her because she amused me, not in an entertaining way, but in "good grief, did she really just do/say that" way. Now I catch up with what she is up to via you brave lot that is prepared to sacrifice brain cells in order to watch and report back. I am still watching Youtube, but now it is mostly videos about building and decorating your home. Much more entertaining and informative than any of these self-absorbed airheads can offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Gosh these move sooo fast. She really dresses like an old lady.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 22.19.38.png

Bloody hilarious!

Yes Lydia no one likes you, you're not relevant.

But, you're certainly not compassionate either, and you have no integrity or humility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Definitely agree with you! I haven’t bought anything apart from groceries in the last two months. These days we can’t predict what the next day is like. What’s the point of ordering expensive clothes or makeup when we are sitting at home for the next 3 weeks.

these influencers are the only ones preaching to shop since they have to make money from us. Lydia’s favorite enemy FashionMumblr has bought a 2 million home. Let’s see what the Millen-Gordons will do to beat that.

<image removed for legal reasons>

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely agree with you! I haven’t bought anything apart from groceries in the last two months. These days we can’t predict what the next day is like. What’s the point of ordering expensive clothes or makeup when we are sitting at home for the next 3 weeks.

these influencers are the only ones preaching to shop since they have to make money from us. Lydia’s favorite enemy FashionMumblr has bought a 2 million home. Let’s see what the Millen-Gordons will do to beat that.View attachment 110719

How does josie afford a 2 mil home?😭😭😭

Reactions: 9

these influencers are the only ones preaching to shop since they have to make money from us. Lydia’s favorite enemy FashionMumblr has bought a 2 million home. Let’s see what the Millen-Gordons will do to beat that.View attachment 110719
Wow!! A pretty stunning place !

Reactions: 11
Miss Lydia on cake pops “cakey,roundy,goodness”yip SHES a first class influencer. Also why is her mum still working in Tescos? Why doesn’t Miss Lydia sell one of her bags and pay her mums wages and keep her off her work and safe? I cannot imagine having such a selfish child. This selfish excuse for a human being can’t stop buying and putting people’s lives at risk. She isn’t even going anywhere and if I hear one more moan about her scalp or spots on her skin I’m going to scream. People are dying out there. They say that in a crisis people’s true colours come out, well Lydia has shown herself for who she is. This women and I use the term women loosely lives for material things. What an empty life she lives. Has anyone told her that what’s SHES doing won’t last forever? Sorry for the rant but I’ve seen so much suffering lately that I’m emotionally drained. I’m also sorry if this does not post properly as I don’t know how to put one up so I apologise for that if I have done it incorrectly. AND BREATHE......

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
What happened their robot hoover thing?

Did Locked down Lumi kill that as well?

and why are Miele sending her so much free tit?

Reactions: 9
That is a to die for home. I was unaware that Lydia and Josie were enemies. Can you spill the details?
An article was published wherein Josie and her fiancé were accused of buying followers. Lydia replied to the article publisher saying (paraphrasing here) that the names were obvious ones and bloggers with larger following weren’t mentioned.
Though they act all sickly sweet on Twitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can not stress this enough!! People are losing jobs and businesses on a daily basis!

4A122E51-A14D-4EC8-A921-D3A413B62EDC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
An article was published wherein Josie and her fiancé were accused of buying followers. Lydia replied to the article publisher saying (paraphrasing here) that the names were obvious ones and bloggers with larger following weren’t mentioned.
Though they act all sickly sweet on Twitter.
Why would Lydia even comment? What an absolute stupid move on her part especially when it's very apparent that Lydia buys followers.

Reactions: 12
Now tell me you don’t buy followers, Lydia bleeping Millen.
2B184E8F-0B22-4647-AFB9-6BEF8206C8C5.jpeg

FD28D2F4-F5BF-4C0C-B69A-E70885881DCB.jpeg

She is a lying piece of tit and honestly deserve NOTHING in life. But, quoting one of ours, "Karma is a witch and has your number".

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Josie and that insufferable MAN-CHILD she is amazingly handcuffing herself to in marriage both come from money. I do think they SHE makes quite a bit of a salary. But no doubt her family or his family or both their families pitched in for that home.

And that house is gorgeous. It does put the bungalow to shame but that's not hard to accomplish either.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.