Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new vlog shes had some shampoo and conditioner from function of beauty errr clearly gifted or #AD as loads of vloggers have received them. She also said she doesnt use conditioner just hair masks as her hair needs that extra nourishment. yh thats because you dont use conditioner you twit :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You can see there is an underlying ruthlessness to Lydiot, she trys to hide it with all the over the top happy happy me me but she is defiantly a user, tramples over people to get what she wants. Not a nice trait to have, even Aldi said in their couples video that she had a character he'd never seen before.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Har kitchen would have been a little more exciting if she hadn’t gone for integrated fridge and freezer, but something like fleur de force!
Fleur kitchen is the dream! I like that she paid for it and spoke about getting ex display appliances as they were discounted. That is a high class kitchen with the wolf appliances and the wine fridge 😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She said a viewer DM'ed her and said shes flourishing, Yes she is flourishing because she doesn't give two fucks about her friends or family and all she does anyway is buy tit and stay at home and she's still doing that! so woo hoo Lyd go you happy at home doing what you normally do!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She said a viewer DM'ed her and said shes flourishing, Yes she is flourishing because she doesn't give two fucks about her friends or family and all she does anyway is buy tit and stay at home and she's still doing that! so woo hoo Lyd go you happy at home doing what you normally do!

OMFG she bangs on and on and on about how bloody amazing she is coping and how she's flourishing, what a self centred, vile cow she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Wow sorry guys first time poster here but I’ve been watching Lydia for a few years now and it’s one of those love to hate relationships I’ve always read rattle off/on but never really felt the need to vent on here BUT... FUNCTION OF BEAUTY 😩🤣 Lydia surely times are not that hard. I’m sorry but even Laura meachum who has a lot less of a following than you have even said she wouldn’t work with them because there products are rubbish and basically a rip off. Also where is the AD or ‘press product’ labelling ? Honestly just stop spending your money on ugly Dior handbags trying to stay relevant and pay your bills with that. I’ve just lost the last bit of respect I had for her.

oh also that isn’t me who posted the hate comment I just found it hilarious as she probably doesn’t have the internet connection to delete it 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Fleur kitchen is the dream! I like that she paid for it and spoke about getting ex display appliances as they were discounted. That is a high class kitchen with the wolf appliances and the wine fridge 😍😍😍😍😍
I agree that Fleur’s kitchen looks gorgeous even if it’s not my taste !

Lidl is so insecure that she wants all the attention other people get on their « achievements » and keeps redoing rooms in the Bungalow to get approval and compliments, milking that wedding dress/video, and has « changed her mind » regarding motherhood.

She saw all the engagement and freebies that come with an instababy and wants her share.

If she indeed gets preggers, this might be the end of her, all the attention she will enjoy during the pregnancy will fall on the newborn once she delivers, and she will end up miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
When you check up on your hard working husband......and each time he’s retouching photos of himself. They were made for each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘I don’t know how you are doing it, you are flourishing!’ What the actual is she going on about?! Making pretend conversations up again. Il tell you how she’s flourishing she can still treat herself to a £6k handbag and her life style hasn’t changed at all. also did she say ‘Iv realised I need to do less?!’ Bloody hell she will be filming herself asleep next

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
When you check up on your hard working husband......and each time he’s retouching photos of himself. They were made for each other.
Really have no sympathy for this weak, limp excuse for a man. A couple of flogs ago lidl remarked it's their end of week treat to eat cheese; a reward for them both for not having eaten any all week. Man up & eat some cheese every day you hen pecked, equally-eating disordered & vain as your self obsessed wife streak of piss🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
‘I don’t know how you are doing it, you are flourishing!’ What the actual is she going on about?! Making pretend conversations up again. Il tell you how she’s flourishing she can still treat herself to a £6k handbag and her life style hasn’t changed at all. also did she say ‘Iv realised I need to do less?!’ Bloody hell she will be filming herself asleep next

https://invidio.us/watch?v=_6sWSgFptZw
@43:10

OH VOM. Ali is playing with the cat and touching her feet and then they immediately jump-cut to him cooking over the stove. He might have washed his hands and the jump-cut cut that part out. But we know they nasty AF and he most likely did not wash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

https://invidio.us/watch?v=_6sWSgFptZw
@43:10

OH VOM. Ali is playing with the cat and touching her feet and then they immediately jump-cut to him cooking over the stove. He might have washed his hands and the jump-cut cut that part out. But we know they nasty AF and he most likely did not wash.

They also put all those boxes all over the counter and then the veggies that they are about to eat! Hygiene really isn’t their FORTÉ! And then she gets all excited about Hoover number 20 but still lives in a pig sty ! All that because it was free! Miele is crap, Mila as she calls them.

Reactions: 18
Well done Claire in her vlog tonight - she's used her contacts to get them to donate some amazing prices and is doing a fundraiser for the NHS.

Lydia's vlog: unboxed freebies, unboxed un-necessary tit she bought on Amazon, tried on crappy dresses from Boohoo, showed a bag she bought off Lorna Luxe, did a work out, drunk some wine, talked about tiktok!

Where is her beauty boxes for the NHS? oh wait - she cannot put those together without her staff!! Such a big effort, not!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t even do her own food shopping because she’s sooooo busy 🤔 so I highly doubt she would take time out of her day to actually put boxes together for the nhs I’m sure in one of her previous vlogs she was making some sort of excuses about not being able to take stuff to the local hospitals.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.