Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did you do that?😂 It's even in time like lydl herself could never achieve 😂😂😂
With TikTok itself 😆

I'm glad she realized how embarrassing she looked and decided to leave the platform. Will she do the same for everywhere else? 'Cause I can't think of one platform she's not embarrassing herself on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has anyone on here tried that ginger tonic shes obsessed about?
I drink every morning warm water with lemon and grated ginger. I started about 2 years ago. I did it to avoid flu season. Not other super wonderful reason. I used to feel about getting a flu every week. And I feel this have helped.

I don't know why Lydia keeps calling this "her" ginger tonic. Well, I understand her minions are not self educated and think anything Lydia does is patented and created by LEM. I don't remember, but didn't she said she found that drink on a book or blog? Of course we are talking about someone who have such a hard time finding what's an AD and that's her job! We can't complain to give proper credit to something she hasn't been paid for.

I don't understand why she boils 45 minutes the ginger water. I also don't understand how it lasts one week.

I rather mine fresh every morning. Takes me less than 3 minutes to make. I don't boil the water with the ginger. I grate the ginger, add hot water, 1 lemon, all in my huge cup and drink.

In my opinion she over complicate this drink. Can hardly call it a 'recipe'. But she is like that. She over complicates everything cause she has nothing better to do.

And the only reason she is obssesed with this drink, is cause is zero calories (she doesnt adds honey). Just as her black coffee. And her water. She loves anything that is zero calories and keeps her until lunch without having anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As a coeliac I genuinely can't express how annoying it is to see social media influencers flip-flop about one day being gluten-free and the next day eating all the gluten - or even worse ordering a gluten-free main meal in a restaurant and then deciding to eat a gluten dessert!!! It means for people who are genuinely coeliac and have no choice but to eat gluten-free, we run the risk of being taken less seriously in restaurants as people assume its just a fad!!! Whereas one tiny crumb would make a coeliac very poorly. Lydia comes across as very irresponsible in regards to her diet...
I have a coeliac in the family as well so I understand how difficult it is. I think many people use gluten free because it’s considered “low carb”. Essentially using it as a carb restricting measure rather than because they have an issue. With all the bread, pastry, biscuits and pasta Lydia eats I don’t get it. Maybe it makes her feel special 😐

My cousin worked in a restaurant and the amount of people asking for gluten free was ridiculous. They would explain there’d be a wait for gluten free meals. She said it was amazing that most people would all of a sudden no longer be gluten free. It was their way of weeding out the fakes.

I drink every morning warm water with lemon and grated ginger. I started about 2 years ago. I did it to avoid flu season. Not other super wonderful reason. I used to feel about getting a flu every week. And I feel this have helped.

I don't know why Lydia keeps calling this "her" ginger tonic. Well, I understand her minions are not self educated and think anything Lydia does is patented and created by LEM. I don't remember, but didn't she said she found that drink on a book or blog? Of course we are talking about someone who have such a hard time finding what's an AD and that's her job! We can't complain to give proper credit to something she hasn't been paid for.

I don't understand why she boils 45 minutes the ginger water. I also don't understand how it lasts one week.

I rather mine fresh every morning. Takes me less than 3 minutes to make. I don't boil the water with the ginger. I grate the ginger, add hot water, 1 lemon, all in my huge cup and drink.

In my opinion she over complicate this drink. Can hardly call it a 'recipe'. But she is like that. She over complicates everything cause she has nothing better to do.

And the only reason she is obssesed with this drink, is cause is zero calories (she doesnt adds honey). Just as her black coffee. And her water. She loves anything that is zero calories and keeps her until lunch without having anything else.
Sounds like she’s boiling out all the health benefits 😐 Fresh is best! But we can’t expect much from someone who only knows how to boil pasta.

Reactions: 19

I make mine the way they do these €2 shots for supermarkets nowadays. I grate quite a big chunk of ginger, add a whole lemon, half an apple, pour some hot water over and blend it all together on high speed for around 2 to 3 minutes. Then I leave it to cool down, transfer the drink into a glass carafe and store it in a fringe for up to 3 days. I’ve been doing it for years for the same reason as yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
shes clearly trying to drive traffic with that recipe, her site is god awful. For someone who makes their living online its shockingly bad, the design isnt user friendly, loading is awful and its not seo optimised. Even your hobby blogger considers these things, compare the difference between lydia's https://lydiaelisemillen.com/2020/04/life-style-diaries-april-5th/ and inthefrow https://www.inthefrow.com/2020/04/9-holy-grail-hair-products-i-cant-live-without.html there is not effort on lydia's part at all, a grammar check would be useful too. Surely she'd have people who can optimise and also get her internet, how she's as successful as she is i'll never know! Lydia doesnt get that much traffic either - inthefrow: 500,800 lydia 1.1 million in rankings, thats low. I know people with only a few 1000 followers with MUCH higher traffic than her.
I've never looked at Frow's website before and yes, you are so right! Despite not being a Frow fan either, the difference in look, performance, usability, graphics, photos and articles are night and day to Lydiot's.

There seems to be no effort on Lydiot's part even on her perusal website. Her Insta, YT, Tik Tok and website are basically the same post again and again. Same pics, videos. She's just utterly boring, redundant and a snore.

All she does is take a pic in front of the mirror in an outfit, show the same makeup tutorial look repeatedly and yammer on about nothing of substance in different rooms in her house. And it was way before this virus. It's mind blowing someone this boring and fraudulent has any viewers at all.

Reactions: 24
Not really, but I swear that witch Lydl put a curse on/voodoo'd Chavette as her subs & views have plummeted. She'll have get a real job after the baby's born or go back to living off Paris the Greek.

View attachment 110114

How did you do that?😂 It's even in time like lydl herself could never achieve 😂😂😂
Claire had 50K for a long time. I think her subs have gone up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree with all the comments re lemon & ginger tonic. I have also been doing it for years. Basically lemon and ginger in warm water fresh every morning. I also have no idea why the hell she is boiling it. Boiling ginger will kill any water soluble vitamins (vitamin C for example). You are not suppose to use boiling water with lemon either. It kills the beneficial enzymes.

I also checked out her blog. Half the page is blank and yes its the same old tripe she puts on her insta and YT.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've never heard of anyone 'batch making' their ginger and warm water drink ... tragic.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Not really, but I swear that witch Lydl put a curse on/voodoo'd Chavette as her subs & views have plummeted. She'll have get a real job after the baby's born or go back to living off Paris the Greek.

View attachment 110114

let’s be honest guys, that woman Claire is insufferable. She is the epitome of classless.
She doesn’t work, she has no relevant collabs, however, she insists that she buys all her stuff with her “own money”. How delusional one can be?
Her content is an outrage, she buys like there is no tomorrow, she is the perfect example of why things in fashion and in the world in general NEED to change.
She is also extremely vile in her comments.
And I will never forget that she gave a Topshop coat to Fleur NHS initiative. How low can you get? Shame on her.

God help that child...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
However vile or not you think Claire is, Lidl still found inspiration in her and copied Claire. Personally I do not think she is anywhere as bad as Lidl.
I do not know what went wrong in that friendship, but am still eagerly waiting to see how InTheClaw’s and Lidl’s fake friendship progresses. Lets be honest- they are direct competition; they are not friends; they are in it for personal interest.

On another note, Claire has her thread so you can express your opinion there, as your message is not related to Lidl ❤

let’s be honest guys, that woman Claire is insufferable. She is the epitome of classless.
She doesn’t work, she has no relevant collabs, however, she insists that she buys all her stuff with her “own money”. How delusional one can be?
Her content is an outrage, she buys like there is no tomorrow, she is the perfect example of why things in fashion and in the world in general NEED to change.
She is also extremely vile in her comments.
And I will never forget that she gave a Topshop coat to Fleur NHS initiative. How low can you get? Shame on her.

God help that child...

Reactions: 7
Snubbed by Bulgari again - getting a free bag is not the dream - Vic has done a photo shoot with them and is on their website promoting a new Alexander Wang collab.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
However vile or not you think Claire is, Lidl still found inspiration in her and copied Claire. Personally I do not think she is anywhere as bad as Lidl.
I do not know what went wrong in that friendship, but am still eagerly waiting to see how InTheClaw’s and Lidl’s fake friendship progresses. Lets be honest- they are direct competition; they are not friends; they are in it for personal interest.

On another note, Claire has her thread so you can express your opinion there, as your message is not related to Lidl ❤
Claire was a stylist on E and a personal shopper at Harrods. She also actually graduated from college with a degree. She does a lot of collabs with big brands. I find her sense of style to be far superior to Lydia's forced style. But it seems unusual for you to have come onto the Lydia thread to blast Claire. I have actually asked both of them questions before and Claire answered right away, took the time to look for a code that she had posted about 5 months earlier, and was actually very sweet. Lydia was very snotty when she finally replied. I belonged to a sorority when I attended college. I lived with 50 other young women in the sorority house so I know how women can be, especially in a competitive atmosphere. Lydia is your standard mean girl, a real witch. They will usually have one friend until they $hit on that friend and move on to another friend. They are oblivious to how they treat people. It's sad in a way because in the end they usually end up alone.

Reactions: 15
Claire was a stylist on E and a personal shopper at Harrods. She also actually graduated from college with a degree. She does a lot of collabs with big brands. I find her sense of style to be far superior to Lydia's forced style. But it seems unusual for you to have come onto the Lydia thread to blast Claire. I have actually asked both of them questions before and Claire answered right away, took the time to look for a code that she had posted about 5 months earlier, and was actually very sweet. Lydia was very snotty when she finally replied. I belonged to a sorority when I attended college. I lived with 50 other young women in the sorority house so I know how women can be, especially in a competitive atmosphere. Lydia is your standard mean girl, a real witch. They will usually have one friend until they $hit on that friend and move on to another friend. They are oblivious to how they treat people. It's sad in a way because in the end they usually end up alone.
claire was a stylist on E for 3 months!She was so lazy and self entitled that she ended up being fired, and yes,I know what I’m talking about. And I also know how much she earned (approximately) working at Harrods.
If you believe she is the one paying for her lavish bags/clothes expenses, good for you. And I don’t think it is wrong or unacceptable that her husband pays for her stuff, what Is wrong in my point of view , are the lies she tells concerning this.
Claire has a degree? Wonderful. I would sue the university because she cannot even speak proper english.
And just because I dislike Claire, doesn’t mean I like Lydia... on the contrary. They are very alike and they both represent the worse in this industry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lydia's face when she gets here expecting more free career advice and sees all this Claire discussion:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah I think we can put the claire question, of why they fell out, to bed with saying they must've been very jealous of each other & seen a mirror of their own manipulative intentions. They are like a pair of shallow, money-hungry wolves.

I'm genuinely devastated at the possibility of lydl giving up tiktok. I will sorely miss that cringefest of a tit show :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lockdown is bad enough if she gives up tiktok what’s the point of anything anymore 😫

weighing in on the Claire/Millen debate.

controversial, we all know I’m not a Millen fan, but any grown ass woman who indirectly throws shade and indirectly tweets someone as much as Claire does with Lydiot needs help,
And don’t get me wrong the shade is highly entertaining!!!
But you’re growing a kid and acting like you’re still in school, my dislike for millen doesn’t automatically make me like her ex friend who fawned over her for months.

Say it with you chest or don’t say it at all Claire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lockdown is bad enough if she gives up tiktok what’s the point of anything anymore 😫

weighing in on the Claire/Millen debate.

controversial, we all know I’m not a Millen fan, but any grown ass woman who indirectly throws shade and indirectly tweets someone as much as Claire does with Lydiot needs help,
And don’t get me wrong the shade is highly entertaining!!!
But you’re growing a kid and acting like you’re still in school, my dislike for millen doesn’t automatically make me like her ex friend who fawned over her for months.
ooh not seen these tweets, gonna go have a look now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.