Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instastories tomorrow after reading Tattle. 😁

1xxeql5w4qN8s.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Has anyone on here tried that ginger tonic shes obsessed about?
She is such a lazy idiot who cannot even do anything 100%. She uploaded a video last week on how to make the ginger lemon tonic but didn't even include the measurements? How much water? How much lemon? I guess we can go duck ourselves but swipe up to "SHOP NOW".

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Also what the heck did she say here about me? I wasn’t online so I missed everything 😆

Reactions: 1
She is such a lazy idiot who cannot even do anything 100%. She uploaded a video last week on how to make the ginger lemon tonic but didn't even include the measurements? How much water? How much lemon? I guess we can go duck ourselves but swipe up to "SHOP NOW".
You have to go to her blog to get the full recipe.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Also what the heck did she say here about me? I wasn’t online so I missed everything 😆
oh basically you made fun of her spelling and you had a mistake in your post and she said something along the lines of your spelling is just as bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You have to go to her blog to get the full recipe.
I’d rather drink cyanide.

oh basically you made fun of her spelling and you had a mistake in your post and she said something along the lines of your spelling is just as bad
My spelling is ok, what fucks me up is autocorrect. I have the keyboard in Romanian and I forget to switch to English when I’m on Tattle, Lydia. I know you couldn’t live without knowing this 😂 just for the lol, here is a sentence with Romanian autocorrect:
“Lydia YOU are a serif duck and a crappy personal“. serif instead of weird and personal instead of person 😂 the struggle is real!!
😂😂😂
Now she will probably say she has her keyboard in Italian 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
shes clearly trying to drive traffic with that recipe, her site is god awful. For someone who makes their living online its shockingly bad, the design isnt user friendly, loading is awful and its not seo optimised. Even your hobby blogger considers these things, compare the difference between lydia's https://lydiaelisemillen.com/2020/04/life-style-diaries-april-5th/ and inthefrow https://www.inthefrow.com/2020/04/9-holy-grail-hair-products-i-cant-live-without.html there is not effort on lydia's part at all, a grammar check would be useful too. Surely she'd have people who can optimise and also get her internet, how she's as successful as she is i'll never know! Lydia doesnt get that much traffic either - inthefrow: 500,800 lydia 1.1 million in rankings, thats low. I know people with only a few 1000 followers with MUCH higher traffic than her.

Reactions: 8
Doesnt everyone have one eye bigger then the other though?
Yes of course, there is not one person that is perfectly symmetrical (including myself). I just never noticed on her and that it is a bit more than typically. It also depends from day to day- maybe that is why it is not always so noticeable.

Reactions: 4
Used to watch her vlogs religiously and thought she was charming. Her interactions with Carrie were fun in the beginning but the lisping and Cawwie Cawwie babytalk started to grate and the vlog of her sitting on Cawwie’s couch like an empress and being so snarky about her Christmas tree decor was the last straw for me. I feel bad that someone like Carrie who seems to be fun and competent and independent and have a lot of potential has low enough self esteem that she would continue to hang around with someone who treats her like tit. For Lydia all I can say is I found this artwork on Instagram that sums up who she has become - it’s sad really. She was naturally pretty and now she’s thrown it al away thanks to her narcissism and self involvement.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Lydia is so irresponsible. There will be young followers who are genuinely gluten intolerant and will be susceptible to her lifestyle. They’ll think oh if it’s ok for her to eat gluten then it’s ok for me. At least we’ll never be tolerant to her bullshit!
As a coeliac I genuinely can't express how annoying it is to see social media influencers flip-flop about one day being gluten-free and the next day eating all the gluten - or even worse ordering a gluten-free main meal in a restaurant and then deciding to eat a gluten dessert!!! It means for people who are genuinely coeliac and have no choice but to eat gluten-free, we run the risk of being taken less seriously in restaurants as people assume its just a fad!!! Whereas one tiny crumb would make a coeliac very poorly. Lydia comes across as very irresponsible in regards to her diet...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Because for Lydia, everything is about money. She equates success with money, being a good person with money. Her dad, (who left her mum for a younger model) is the apple of her eye because he had money, yet her mum she criticises and openly said she doesn't have a good relationship with because she's 'poor' in her eyes. She dreamt of having designer clothes and a big house and resented friends whose parents bought them all that because she didn't get it from her mum when she was younger.

Her grandparents she adores because they had Cartier watches and Aston martins, she's jealous of people with more money (hence the fall out with Claire Channel), she wants everyone to think she is rich hence why she is so boastful and crass - because she equates money for status. She takes herself so damn seriously and convinces herself that she works hard and is 'building a brand'.

If you notice, she doesn't like or is friends with people whom she believes have more money or are more successful than her because it makes her feel inferior. She just likes to dominate, both in her friendships, relationships and by trying to belittle others all the time and make out she's daddy little rich girl, she feels superior to others. Typical narcissist - everything needs to be about HER.

Did we ever find out what really happened between Claire and Lydia? Sorry if it’s been mentioned before!

Reactions: 4
VOLUME ON
This should have been the original sound 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did we ever find out what really happened between Claire and Lydia? Sorry if it’s been mentioned before!
Not really, but I swear that witch Lydl put a curse on/voodoo'd Chavette as her subs & views have plummeted. She'll have get a real job after the baby's born or go back to living off Paris the Greek.

Screenshot_20200416-001059_YouTube.jpg

VOLUME ON
This should have been the original sound 😆
View attachment 110110
How did you do that?😂 It's even in time like lydl herself could never achieve 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.