Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly YouTube and Instagram should stop allowong them to delete negative feedback.
If your business is crappy and gets 1 star reviews on google and Facebook you suck it up, nothing to do. Why would it be any different for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So, Lydia made almsot 30stories (if I am not mistaken) constantly repeating the same thing. What an actual F??? Tamara said it in 3min
also is she using some filter ir I never noticed her left eye is so much bigger then the right one? I couldn’t really capture good moment but you can see in her stories
View attachment 109752

In the name of comments like these we should add clapping emoji to choose👏 because this one 👍 Is not enough
Aww gees thats really nice lol. I honestly love lidl coz she is where I go to vent on all this stuff, not just her follies but what goes on, all on her head lol

Honestly YouTube and Instagram should stop allowong them to delete negative feedback.
If your business is crappy and gets 1 star reviews on google and Facebook you suck it up, nothing to do. Why would it be any different for them?
I never considered it.... But it could be this alone thats making her quit TT

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hi all, I’m new to this thread but just watched her stories and needed to comment! I don’t understand the whole thing about tik tok, it doesn’t fit her brand, it doesn’t suit her, she can’t find her feet on there etc... Why does EVERYTHING have to be about her brand? Why not just enjoy it for what it is really? A bit of fun?! Why does everything have to be about money making?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi all, I’m new to this thread but just watched her stories and needed to comment! I don’t understand the whole thing about tik tok, it doesn’t fit her brand, it doesn’t suit her, she can’t find her feet on there etc... Why does EVERYTHING have to be about her brand? Why not just enjoy it for what it is really? A bit of fun?! Why does everything have to be about money making?!
Because for Lydia, everything is about money. She equates success with money, being a good person with money. Her dad, (who left her mum for a younger model) is the apple of her eye because he had money, yet her mum she criticises and openly said she doesn't have a good relationship with because she's 'poor' in her eyes. She dreamt of having designer clothes and a big house and resented friends whose parents bought them all that because she didn't get it from her mum when she was younger.

Her grandparents she adores because they had Cartier watches and Aston martins, she's jealous of people with more money (hence the fall out with Claire Channel), she wants everyone to think she is rich hence why she is so boastful and crass - because she equates money for status. She takes herself so damn seriously and convinces herself that she works hard and is 'building a brand'.

If you notice, she doesn't like or is friends with people whom she believes have more money or are more successful than her because it makes her feel inferior. She just likes to dominate, both in her friendships, relationships and by trying to belittle others all the time and make out she's daddy little rich girl, she feels superior to others. Typical narcissist - everything needs to be about HER.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Things must be finally getting bad at the mansion she is begging for people to watch her IGTV

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if all of this anti tik tok business is because others are gaining followers faster and getting more likes for their efforts?

interesting how she didn't address that hadassa girl you brought up.
I wouldn’t waste your time engaging with her - shegenuinely has no empathy and cannot understand how any of her actions could be perceived any other way than through her narc lense

Reactions: 19
She's seeming extra manic and erratic in her recent vlogs and insta posts. I feel *slightly* bad for her because I do think there are some undiagnosed mental issues at play, but I can't look away. I feel like we're in for a breakdown soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's seeming extra manic and erratic in her recent vlogs and insta posts. I feel *slightly* bad for her because I do think there are some undiagnosed mental issues at play, but I can't look away. I feel like we're in for a breakdown soon.
Of course we are, she can’t get out and have all her freebies. Her drunken Saturday evenings, her maid Carrie doing everything. She is having to live with Ali, you could tell in her last vlog that she can’t cope with him .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where besides here did anyone make fun of someone her age being on Tik Tok? Hi Lydia.

Yes you (and more importantly the followers you are trying to sell crap to at all times) are too old for Tik Tok. But Tik Tok also doesn't suit you because you are about as funny and charming as a stepped-on brain-damaged rattlesnake. You can thank us and Tamara for the (additional) free career advice later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So, Lydia made almsot 30stories (if I am not mistaken) constantly repeating the same thing. What an actual F??? Tamara said it in 3min
also is she using some filter ir I never noticed her left eye is so much bigger then the right one? I couldn’t really capture good moment but you can see in her stories
View attachment 109752

In the name of comments like these we should add clapping emoji to choose👏 because this one 👍 Is not enough
She looks manic on this.

Reactions: 10
I never noticed her left eye is so much bigger than the right one? I couldn’t really capture a good moment but you can see in her stories.
View attachment 109752
That Instastory is back to front. (Tom Ford letters are backwards). It's actually her right eye that's the bigger one.
You can see her squinty eye a bit better in these pics.

liveart73_20200415_5.jpg

20200415_192904.jpg

20200415_192920.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.