Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why comments are moderated on her article? Is it a paid post for daily mail? My comments are not being posted!
Daily mail moderate a lot of their articles. You will probably see your comment late tonight or tomorrow

Reactions: 11
She definitely thinks she's the POW compared to the other influencers at that Hampshire event. She's got the high hels to stomp in, Halfpenny gave her that blazer, and she's strutting around.

Wonder if Teefers and Leonora were there?
That blazer is a rip off of the Dior Bar jacket

Reactions: 12
I think these newer, up and coming influencers are well aware of her reputation. Savoygate definitely put on her on the global map and definitely not in a good way.

I mean radio hosts in Australia were calling her out.

I feel these newer, smaller influencers are steering clear of her especially when they see every major UK influencer cut away from her.

I bet she feels ashamed and humiliated now being only invited to small events where micro influencers are.

Every major luxury brand has dumped her. All her peers are at Fashion Week and flying around the world.

Instead of being with her peers, she's gone and said something so bigoted and discriminatory.....she'll not live this down no matter how much she tries to explain this away.

It just gets worse with each #Gate.

Thing is she can blame no one but herself. Per bloody usual.

I bet her enablers are ordering mini eggs by the truck load and getting heavy equipment to eventually have to scrape her off the floor.....yet again.

What makes this worse, is again, no apology or accountability....none.

Instead she doubles down, lies and tells everyone else YOU'RE interpreting it wrongly.

We all know she'll be playing the victim card again.

Can't wait to see how her PR agent handles this.

If she possessed any functioning brain cells, she'll not release the "book" in Oct and cancel this upcoming book event at the church for the foreseeable future.

One thing she guarantees is to always stoop even lower than before. I never thought it possible but she never fails, does she?

Sadly, this will blow over and then she'll produce yet another #Gate insulting or mistreating another.

Yet stupid brands will continue to work with her and she continues to get paid.

It is deplorable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
To be fair the other influencers at the event probably had no clue who she is. When was the last time she actually attended an event that wasn’t Ali’s, people have probably forgotten her.

Reactions: 21
Its in the Daily Mail, comments and all. And she's still doing Stories. Its not going to go away. The social media sites need to do something as what she says compared to what she portrays as her life does not match up.

Reactions: 15
Not even Calzedonia invited her.... maybe the deliveroo content after the last event she was invited to didn’t impress them much.

Reactions: 23
How are none of them showing the picture of her with the indigenous headdress, this is a pattern of ignorance with her.

Reactions: 13
When your the colour of your luggage matches your closet.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 38
How are none of them showing the picture of her with the indigenous headdress, this is a pattern of ignorance with her.
Reporters don’t put much effort into digging when it’s about a z lister . They would need a chronological list of scandals before they would mention it .

Reactions: 17
Okay, as a non Brit, would someone please explain the entire Milton Keynes thing? It was even in an episode of F1 on Netflix.
Red Bull Racing is in Milton Keynes. The place itself is like a concrete jungle, with a hundred roundabouts and zero charisma and charm. It’s very sterile. They live just outside of Milton Keynes just up the road in Northampton. But like to make out they live in the stunning and picturesque place called the cotswolds .. which is still a further 45 minutes away …
---
I still see Frank Spencer .. ‘ oh Betty I think I’ve done a whoopsy’
I see ALI circa 1970’s …

see the leg movements

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Milton Keynes is a souless 'new' town. It was promoted as a great place to move to in the 80s when it was in the early stages of development and became the butt of many jokes.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.