Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve made you a collage of the smarter dressed people. You can wear a hat, stilettos are a no no (I can’t work out if Carrie is in stilettos?) .

There are also lots of photos with people in jeans. If it’s a hospitality ticket then you can’t wear jeans .
---
I personally think a nice day dress somewhere around knee length or a tad longer is nice for this (if it was me) . I’m not sure I’d feel like wearing a hat to a car thing personally. Races yes and lots of other occasions I like a hat .
Everyone else looks lovely and normal. Much nicer than Her Travesty.

Reactions: 18
Who puts a half eaten cake out for guests??
Exactly- who serves half eaten stale cake? Didn’t show washing her hands. Of all the wild flowers and free flowers she received still buys from supermarket- love the class of fabrezzing your house !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She thinks it’s December first tomorrow……..if that’s not deluded then what is?
oh yes and I spotted the Leonora Smee favourite “ designed to perfection “ here when banging on about her autumn wardrobe…..I mean really, what a dirge, then prancing out to the chicken coup…..are we in kindergarten?
and can we take a min to appreciate Leonoras vlog on their house in Majorca….no fakery or delusions there….just “ sheer perfection “ …..Lids must be soooo jealous…..and did you see her platter concoction? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s paid someone for Shitney jar labels - Vlogmas really is coming early this year - Shitney is incoming..same as last year then. Deja poo?

6F3CF25E-1EA8-4A85-BD1A-4A63D960F755.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The Xmas tree will be up come the 1st September.. whoops 1st December.

she really is just trying too too hard to be something. Fakery at its finest my lady whiplash

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The purdey twinset definitely doesn’t go with Hermes belt . If she has to wear a belt then it should be brown … and from purdey!

Reactions: 12
‘This is from my KM collection for Spring-Summer - or was it Winter? I think it was Winter but was supposed to be Spring - I dunno - I get so confused.’... so articulate...

1551F4B4-8AC4-43B3-809C-992932679051.jpeg
4A83CF4C-7AE0-4D8F-8DEF-E8EF6D4305B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Frumpsville ......but according to Elsie this looks like vintage Celine to me - I might pop on a Celine brooch on there -

B62FB75F-033C-4E00-B585-5AF482F04E7C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just saw her latest TikTok, when did she get the Anoushka earrings? Aren’t they the ones Ali said she would have to wait till Xmas for. She will definitely be getting an Hermes bag in Nata or mushroom next.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ms I have my quota of bags is now on the hunt for an ivory one - reaching out to Vestiaire/Sellier/LP/PS.. anyone...?

B365051E-0B7A-47BE-81D8-25A615D59F91.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Tattlers - you said you hadn’t seen my Rouge H ... well, here it is!

F4D2FB2A-E8AF-41A5-A599-7BF3EF843C0B.jpeg

---
I’ve reported (almost live) and need to stop now for a big old nap - thank you for watching! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.