Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she wouldn’t post those snippets of her videos on YouTube,they really don’t tempt me to watch at all, even more so now that I know that Carrie makes an appearance, that usually means drunken hikes and to be honest it’s a no from me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
'I don't enjoy ever being sick' says Linda.

Carol looks like she's been crying.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Feck, Cawwiee is in most of the vlog. She's so irritating.
Excessive Alcohol ✔
Drunk Cawwiiee and Lydia ✔
Creepy baby talk (Lydia & Cawwiiee) ✔
Trying too hard to be witty ✔
Ugly cackling ✔
Fake accents ✔
Addressing Tattle comments ✔
Cawwiiee fangirling ie. besotted with, Lydia ✔
Nontent ✔✔✔✔✔✔

Jackasses.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
I’m sorry but that fabric looks frumpled and maybe the royals need to dress this way but the styles are so meh. Can’t wait to see how horrible anything from this place is gonna look on Lydia… especially because she’s gonna want it fitted straight jacket level tight.

The fabric is not bouclé, it's waffle....which figures!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So in the preview footage on YouTube, why is she acting like she needs to find out if Ali is going to make it home from the office in time for dinner. Lydia your husband is just loitering I’m doorways, just tell him to come home

• Haha
Reactions: 45
To control her drinking she’s adding soda water to her wine. That way she can continue ruining drinking “really nice wine” without getting too drunk while she drinks all day long.

As if there’s no other way to control one’s drinking…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
To control her drinking she’s adding soda water to her wine. That way she can continue ruining drinking “really nice wine” without getting too drunk while she drinks all day long.

As if there’s no other way to control one’s drinking…
I guess it’s better than her old method of making herself sick so she could continue drinking. But she can’t say that because now she’s claiming to be afraid of getting sick.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Cue another smug little narc chat at around 45 minutes. She just cannot help herself, this time saying “thank you for all the kindness around my hair, I don’t want to keep going on about it because there’s some people who really don’t want me to talk about my hair”. Yes Lydia the entire bleeping world is sick of hearing about it. Oh yeah and it still looks tit 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

This dress gives her teeny little T Rex arms 😂😂
IMG_6896.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Cue another smug little narc chat at around 45 minutes. She just cannot help herself, this time saying “thank you for all the kindness around my hair, I don’t want to keep going on about it because there’s some people who really don’t want me to talk about my hair”. Yes Lydia the entire bleeping world is sick of hearing about it. Oh yeah and it still looks tit 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

This dress gives her teeny little T Rex arms 😂😂
View attachment 2401883
Looks like a nanna's nightgown

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brave for ordering an ivory coat. The shock. A woman with delusions of being royal and an obsession with upstaging brides choosing a too formal for her lifestyle coat in ivory. Positively groundbreaking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No way did she have garden veg with her fish and chips takeaway 😂
---
Brave for ordering an ivory coat. The shock. A woman with delusions of being royal and an obsession with upstaging brides choosing a too formal for her lifestyle coat in ivory. Positively groundbreaking
Maybe she will wear it to Tesco’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.