Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone catch that Liedia filmed that flog on August 16!!!! It was released on September 7. You have one job Lydia (when you strip away cosplay gardener, farmer, fashion icon, equestrian, author, voice actor, designer, interior designer, architect, professional helicopter jumper, bleep, wino, tartan-wearing tart, NAT’s seat filler). Do your damn job and and upload your videos on time.

Source: she referenced Britney Spears divorce filing. Sam filed on August 16. I’ll give her August 17 if she got the news a day later.
She probably had to get it approved by Fairfax & Favor.

Reactions: 8
Hi friends, a bit of a personal crisis meant I've not been following for a short while - may I ask why her Instagram comments are all limited? What did she do now!!??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread and poll.

I've asked for this thread to be closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.