Lydia Millen #186 'Rescue' hens have arrived, borrowed hair has departed, has the book been started?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe...THIS is Lydia Millen?
---

She was too niche for GCSEs.
Just like her non-existent sense of humor. If it falls flat, it's because it's so specially witty and "niche", that it goes over laypeople's heads.
Anything she fails at or can't do is because she's too niche and has "ethos". Have you noticed that?
Lydia, dahling, you need to look up the meaning of some more words ASAP.
Her vocabulary is too niche to be understood by English speakers.
---
It makes her dad sound absolutely terrible too. He was living the high life whilst his ex wife and kids struggled. A bachelor pad doesn’t exactly scream responsible parent who is putting his kids first.
Narcs are always chasing the people who rejected them, and they hate the people who love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oooooh look....littul Aldi has a new shopping bag!!!!!

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 18.29.09.png

---
Been topping up the Botox Aldi? Is that what the lumpy lumps are on your forehead??

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 18.34.58.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I have no idea what she was trying to say in this last vlog. It was odd, rambling and boring. I don’t really care who she is now going to pretend to be.
Just make an interesting vlog. If you can’t do that without confusing the audience, seems you really have nothing, only stale retreads. Maybe your time is now up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why are you trying to justify offensive behaviour? I am offended by Ali and Lydia laughing at and during Ken’s prayer. It is rude and disrespectful behaviour. There is no justification.

Did you know in Islam laughing during a prayer invalidates it?

Laughing at little kids saying something silly is completely different to 2 grown adults laughing at Ken’s choice of words for his prayer. That is called making fun of him.

Finally someone said it. I was beginning to feel awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oooooh look....littul Aldi has a new shopping bag!!!!!

View attachment 2399670
---
Been topping up the Botox Aldi? Is that what the lumpy lumps are on your forehead??

View attachment 2399682
Reminds me of Will somewhat in the Inbetweeners, when they go on holiday to Greece!
---
And with her old real face! But why is she sitting outside a crematorium?!?
Cause thats what she's done to her supposed occupation lol, cremated it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.