Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0E532374-2D59-47F7-9220-E8C410A18AF6.jpeg

Calm down Lydia, Oprah Winfrey won’t be featuring your book you didn't write in her book club or come knocking at your door anytime soon. This giving a shout out to herself every other day is going to be insufferable. I see Waterstones put ‘author next to Lydia’s name in brackets, every time I see 'author' next to her name I wince, it just doesn't feel or look right knowing what we know. Also the review given by Waterstones describing Lydia's book as "inspirational and comforting" is farcical- I doubt it! For anyone to support such a fraud is wrong, knowing full well there was another person or persons involved that wrote the book for her! Everyone knows she is not an author.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2350453

Calm down Lydia, Oprah Winfrey won’t be featuring your book you didn't write in her book club or come knocking at your door anytime soon. This giving a shout out to herself every other day is going to be insufferable. I see Waterstones put ‘author next to Lydia’s name in brackets, every time I see 'author' next to her name I wince, it just doesn't feel or look right knowing what we know. Also the review given by Waterstones describing Lydia's book as "inspirational & comforting" is farcical- I doubt it! For anyone to support such a fraud is wrong, knowing full well there was another person or persons involved that wrote the book for her! Everyone knows she is not an author.
Ha ha! Sitting at her #gifted antique desk in the No Wisteria Room of the North Wing of the Bunga overlooking the Courtyard googling her booky wook.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Bit of an update with getting rid of this fungal infection, I'm about 99% positive its working what I'm doing (also added eating raw garlic, I stink but could help it out even more lol, its only temporary anyways). It's been a week since on those candida complex caplets/capsules and think it's all beginning to work (also using menthol based stuff and putting it over those areas and I'm also itching all over as well, which is a really great sign of fungus dying off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Watching Mondays video, why does she talk so much poo? The garden centre and fabric showroom were closed/closing when her video went live last week?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I genuinely don’t remember, did her dress go viral?

IMG_1982.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I genuinely don’t remember, did her dress go viral?

View attachment 2350903

Absolute joke. THE VIRAL WEDDING DRESS. I’ve never come across a human so incredibly narcissistic as this woman. Sorry Lydia.. your wedding dress is actually nothing spectacular to rave about. If you want something spectacular then look at Kitty Spencer’s wedding dress when she got married. Now.. that is phenomenal.

In her usual antics she has to keep going on about weddings so soon after Josie. It is utterly pathetic and the woman needs to grow up, stop deluding her minions.. and get a grip. I just can’t with her anymore. She’s a chaotic mess

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
View attachment 2350453

Calm down Lydia, Oprah Winfrey won’t be featuring your book you didn't write in her book club or come knocking at your door anytime soon. This giving a shout out to herself every other day is going to be insufferable. I see Waterstones put ‘author next to Lydia’s name in brackets, every time I see 'author' next to her name I wince, it just doesn't feel or look right knowing what we know. Also the review given by Waterstones describing Lydia's book as "inspirational and comforting" is farcical- I doubt it! For anyone to support such a fraud is wrong, knowing full well there was another person or persons involved that wrote the book for her! Everyone knows she is not an author.
Her publisher will have paid to have her book placed here on the homepage fyi - these are sponsored placements.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I don't know much about the publishing world and PR's, but I'm ashooming (thanks Ali) that Waterstones PR team and Lidl's PR/publisher have been in touch, sending gushing/begging/ridiculous messages about her "book" and basically pay to be promoted. Like on a dating site, you pay a bit extra to have your profile highlighted. I bet this isn't a coincidence at all, it will all have been very carefully manufactured (or even paid for).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ha ha! Sitting at her #gifted antique desk in the No Wisteria Room of the North Wing of the Bunga overlooking the Courtyard googling her booky wook.

You forgot the important bit dearest - she’s doing all that with a bear behind! Do you see what I did there? Bare with and I’ll write an explanation out for you…🦦🦦

• Haha
Reactions: 21
*laid
Such great spelling and grammar for an author 😂. Also, how did Bluebell lay a light brown egg the other day, but today she’s laid a blue egg, hahaha! Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t blue eggs typically laid by chickens who have white feathers. Hers are orange and black aren’t they. Like a previous post pointed out, the eggs she’s taking pictures of and claiming to be hers are the eggs Irene gave her. There were 2 brown, 2 beige and 2 blue ones from Irene as a gift. She’s posted the 2 beige ones, now brown and blue ones. It’s so obvious she’s using her ‘friend’s’ eggs to pass off as her own 😳.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
*laid
Such great spelling and grammar for an author 😂. Also, how did Bluebell lay a light brown egg the other day, but today she’s laid a blue egg, hahaha! Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t blue eggs typically laid by chickens who have white feathers. Hers are orange and black aren’t they. Like a previous post pointed out, the eggs she’s taking pictures of and claiming to be hers are the eggs Irene gave her. There were 2 brown, 2 beige and 2 blue ones from Irene as a gift. She’s posted the 2 beige ones, now brown and blue ones. It’s so obvious she’s using her ‘friend’s’ eggs to pass off as her own 😳.
Easter’s gonna be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.