Lydia Millen #183 The entitlement of a celebrity but the talents of a nobody!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And saying Ali is sick now so she knows in 2 weeks time she is going to be sick ... Really ??? Who knows they're going to be sick in 2 weeks time or a weeks time ??? Unless they're faking it. Okay then Nostradamus.
She's literally given us notice she's going to be sick in 2 weeks time, ie. not uploading a vlog AS SHE HAS NOTHING TO VLOG.
Actually, Lidl is *the* sicky (sic) spouse!!! Maybe she hasn’t been sick (vomited) as many times as Aldi but how is this a competition? In any case she is often moaning and groaning to all and sundry about some ailment or another and when she isn’t down with something she is down with Chronic Lazytitis that renders Aldi keeper of every damn crevice of the house. He has to cook, garden, clean, keep bees, build the coop, help with fixing things and renovations, look after the dogs, give Lidl her food, amongst a billion other tasks every single day. Can you believe at one point he would edit her videos on top of doing all that!!?

YET… Don’t see him making a song and dance out of it in every damn blog which he damn well is entitled to do so. Especially when she betrays her true self in his vlogs ALL. THE. TIME.

Here’s some a free “life tip” from us here at Tattle to you, because honestly this is the tit my own friends would tell me if I acted like you: just because Ali doesn’t mind does NOT mean he nor anyone else appreciates you announcing to the world that he has been sick X number of times whilst you moan about how that makes life incredibly difficult for YOU. Also it isn’t an interpretation problem; you aren’t talking about how frustrated you are that your phobia doesn’t let you care for him. You ranted on and on 99% of the time about yourself in your vlog with a bloody smile on; the day he was sick you took to stories to just complain and ungraciously out your “beloved” husband as a loud puker whilst whinging that because he will sick you couldn’t go to Wimbledon, AND you don’t give a rats ass about him any other day of the week even when he’s well.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Lydia I can save you a lot of money and time by telling you THIS is just one of the reasons you are unlikeable and have no friends or work. You are an asshole.

She’s lucky she makes enough money to pay friends and keep her husband around acting like this. My gosh. All time LOW. (Minus the other really worse stuff).

There is no way anyone would want to be married to THIS or even be a friend listening to this attitude. I even think I caught the life coach trying to not roll her eyes at Lydia rambling about her self diagnosis. That coach is just in this for the money 10000% and is making Lydia feel even more justified at being a grade a asshole.

View attachment 2321815
Cripes! Fancy putting all that up on the internet, she has no self awareness whatsoever. Everything is all about her and how she feels, which Is ok on her channel, right but she demonstrates over and over just how selfish and deluded she is, empath? Empath? Although maybe she was empathising too much with Ali chucking up and she was scared of heaving too, like that little girl on tic tok eating pickles for the first time. Lydia in bed repeating, I’m ok I’m ok, swallowing hard, lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looked like she nearly poo'ed her pants when one of Irene's goose squeaked at her 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm an April Aries and my daughter always says I'm too soft for my own good which is so sweet ❤ I'd rather be too caring a person than a narc like Lydiot!
Like my mom, April Aries ❤ Sometimes overly caring, but I will always choose that over this narcissistic behavior

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rectumsmum is working hard but she’s clearly as much of a narc as Lydia. She now thinks it’s all about her too 🤢
Hi Rectum 👋🏼 You realise your delusional ass is bringing more and more members to our little corner of the internet to discover the truth about your idol? You silly twit🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

IMG_6655.png
IMG_6656.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Jade HC on her IG stories praising Victoria and Alex 😂 😂 😂 . Time to stock up on some mjnineggs and bananas...

Screenshot_20230721_104052_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230721_104108_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This vlog was literally 2 grifters ladies constantly interrupting each other, attempting to have a deep conversation only to spill inane platitudes from a self-help101 pamphlet, taking no accountability for your own bad behaviour and casting judgement on everyone around them. No looking inward.

People are jealous of us
It's the TROLLS
It's not me, it's you

I'm ready to change but maybe you're not.
Blah blah blah

F*ck off.
You're the same nasty person you were 2 years ago when you yelled at Nicky "It's not my fault you're pregnant."

It’s just like Megan Markles podcast!!!!!

Reactions: 15
It's looks like Dyson did not take the bait so Her Travesty has re-followed GHD.
Fingers crossed the begging does not work.

Madam has also followed the British Hen Welfare Trust. Hopefully she takes note of their advice and warning posts.

Screenshot_20230721_104830_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230721_104555_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rectumsmum is working hard but she’s clearly as much of a narc as Lydia. She now thinks it’s all about her too 🤢
Hi Rectum 👋🏼 You realise your delusional ass is bringing more and more members to our little corner of the internet to discover the truth about your idol? You silly twit🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

View attachment 2322908View attachment 2322909
I might be a Rexy fan actually. She's hilarious.
We should have her enroll to write the new thread recap. She clearly is an avid follower.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember when she ad
I predicted she’d do this for the first chickens so she looked caring. The chickens she really wants will look glam and have long pantaloons etc. The rescue ones will get eaten by the fox. The fence will then get re-done (everything gets done twice) and extended. She’ll get a bigger coop and then those chickens will be replaced as they get eaten without telling us and then Ali’s work will keep him away much more and she won’t be able to cope with the reality of cleaning up after them. She just wants to twirl to camera with a basket of eggs don’t forget. Should have been a scriptwriter shouldn’t I. ✌

Remember when she admitted she only cares about having chickens so she can pretend this chic country aesthetic where she can take a photo if her with a basket of eggs……it’s all
SO fake!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.