Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't find many on Facebook but had a little google and came across where I first discovered her in 2014. How on earth did I forget she had a nutrition guide out?? When we see how terrible she is now with nutrition it seems kind of ironic! I don't really know how to link but there's two links below
More here
Lidl needs to revisit the gloss article. It (Lil Lidl) says you cant sculpt your body with exercise if you dont eat properly.

Eew she used to dye that black hair herself but hadnt had a haircut in 7 years or something because she believed trims are scams by hairdressers. Lolol so never paid for a haircut thru to now, when she gets influencer freebies!! Its only a scam when you need to open your moth ridden purse to get one.

Jesus christ what a conceited little duck wit! I hope one day she looks back on these vile, self absorbed responses and hangs her head in embarrassment.
I think the emotion will be regret at lost opportunity and status but mostly money. It would be really great to see if Lidl can continue to fake it as an imposter in these type of superficial industries or to come crashing down to the position she deserves. Hopefully this would be her and Alley being employees at her mum's Tesco, where her mum has become Management.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Italian roots come in only when there is a brag 😂 found these comments on her old blog posts, I cringed.
Answering agrressive to people hasn’t changed, and her best job was getting drunk and wearing costumes.. that says it all about her.
Excuse me? She? Doesn't use? Fake tan??
Is this for real? She has that color skin due to her Italian heritage and not Saint tropez products?
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For the life of me I don’t see why anyone would want to watch her videos showing off handbags worth £1000’s? Or her fake crying over how ‘hard’ her life is? The woman is painfully out of touch from reality, amazes me how she even reached 10 subscribers.
for her tattle thread and duck all other reason 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
it was probably a local store in Ibiza that happened to sell Nike Trainers! I've seen some 'modelling' photos of hers, some I uploaded to that other platform that we no longer visit.

If you go to Facebook, type in Lydia Elise Millen, or Lydia Millen and click on photos, any that are publicly shared you'll be able to see. This is one, on a page called Ibiza hair and wedding makeup, dating back to 2012
View attachment 107589
He features were actually quite stunning there- what the hell has happened?!!

• Heart
Excuse me? She? Doesn't use? Fake tan??
Is this for real? She has that color skin due to her Italian heritage and not Saint tropez products?
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
The comments are from 2012
Here is the post:

It's always about her, no when this is over will be lovely to see my family and friends.
Lydiot you are 100% vain and selfish 😠
Screenshot_20200412_175643.jpg
Screenshot_20200412_175656.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
we’re in the grips of a bleeping pandemic and she’s excited about her summer hair.

how many people in the U.K. died today?
what are the predicted numbers by the end of this....

she really has no bleeping clue,
it’s why I can’t watch her tit at the moment,
she’s acting like the brands she works with are on a little holiday and it’s inconvenient, but she’ll do without for now.

bleep waffle.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I really hope every business that she's got free services from decides to charge her after this, rather than just give business away. I've always found it odd anyway, because unless it's a nationwide brand or service how much use is her promoting someone? Your stupid Dr Nose is only useful to people within a certain radius of his offices. Same goes for nails, hair etc. Smaller, localised businesses can't do that well for what she offers. It doesn't make sense to give her hundreds of pounds of free hair cuts when you're unlikely to get much direct business from her posts

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.