Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am unsure if this has been posted on here, or when it changed (work hours are extreme right now) but if it has not been mentioned...
Lydia Is no longer a proud difficult women, she is just a cliche cringeworthy Imbecile
887306DF-A052-4241-8174-685A73D82A2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I am unsure if this has been posted on here, or when it changed (work hours are extreme right now) but if it has not been mentioned...
Lydia Is no longer a proud difficult women, she is just a cliche cringeworthy Imbecile
View attachment 104455
What bleeping pack, Lydia? You ever leave your bleeping home!! Stop playing the victim of some invisible force, nobody gives a flying duck about your flat ass!
(I’m feelin’ classy today🤣)

What bleeping pack, Lydia? You ever leave your bleeping home!! Stop playing the victim of some invisible force, nobody gives a flying duck about your flat ass!
(I’m feelin’ classy today🤣)
Also, this is not MySpace, you proud imbecile woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 104455
This sounds very much like she considers herself to be the alpha of all influencers which I'm sure will piss off a few of them. I can see her relationship with Frow going toxic quite soon. Lydia keeps saying about how her engagement and views are higher now than they've ever been whilst Vic still gets wound up about the Insta algorithm. I can't help thinking that Lydia is enjoying how their likes/view numbers are being compared. The problem is, Vic has got herself into a situation where Lydia is all she's got so she'll have to maintain the friendship no matter how sly Lydia becomes.

Did anyone else think that Lydia's arse-flashing Tik Tok the other day was a direct response to Vic posting that she got a million views on hers?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 104455

She must have just changed that yesterday.

Wow, it's going to her head - Leonie said she was killing her content and she's got carried away with herself now! You know she's only friends with FROW because of the 'keep your enemies closer' thing right? She's obviously laughing that Vic is getting low views (apart from TikTok), and copied her vlog yesterday with the cleaning, labelling bottles and amazon haul. Her royal smugness reigns! what a cock!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 104455
Oh my God is she 12? I saw that quote on MySpace 15 years ago 😂😂😂
So cringe. I would throw her in a fire pit 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All them rails of clothes she has ready to go onto her Depop and all she can give to auction is 1 poxy dress that shes had in her wardrobe for about 100 years. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I really like the colour lilac (and ruffles) but that dress is nearly beating the weird green military jacket she belts for the prize of my least favourite item of clothing in Lydia’s wardrobe. It so does not suit her.

Reactions: 5
Yet another Pinterest inspired bio. How cute.
How old is she 16?

I’m really enjoying her bitchy passive aggressive replies, I think she’s really struggling right now.

Being stuck in the house with just ali, no Carrie or Dave or “staff” to buffer the relationship,
she must be so frustrated that she sees what a joke her relationship is,

and at the very same time her fillers and hair removal and B12 are wearing off....
and the claws and hair are growing out.
Exciting times 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How is no one talking about how she’s apparently got 1 million cash at the bank????? How????

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I really like the colour lilac (and ruffles) but that dress is nearly beating the weird green military jacket she belts for the prize of my least favourite item of clothing in Lydia’s wardrobe. It so does not suit her.
Its a nice dress it would like nice on the right person like fleur de force. God Lydia's jaw is looking more manly every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time commenting on this thread. Its probably been about 3 years since I last watched Lydia. She has never been my cup of tea with her love of expensive, designer clothes.. we don't have much in common. Anyways, she popped up and I watched a couple of her isolation vlogs and I was gobsmacked! What the hell is she getting all dressed up for? Telling us how to keep on top of our eyebrows and nails. Who gives a tit really? I will just go to the salon when I'm allowed. Imagine your life being that empty that your appearance is all you have. I feel sorry for her. That Ali seems dull as well. Couple of pee brained posers.

Reactions: 27
All them rails of clothes she has ready to go onto her Depop and all she can give to auction is 1 poxy dress that shes had in her wardrobe for about 100 years. Disgusting.
Further proof that she reads on this site - I called her out on this a few vlogs back and she has just updated her Depop profile to the below :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 9.13.30 AM.png

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He literally has one of the largest foreheads I've ever seen 👀😂
Screenshot_20200406_142557.jpg

Screenshot_20200406_143819.jpg
Screenshot_20200406_143848.jpg
Screenshot_20200406_143912.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.