Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think her and Ali have any interaction of any kind. It clearly shows through a camera, imagine the glacial vibe in that house!! Theirs is obviously an empty relationship, kept together by £ £ £ (maybe it has been real and lovely in the past but that's long gone, IMO).

Lydia Millen is such a dislikeable human being that I don't blame Ali or anybody else for wanting nothing to do with her; Ali might be gay or not but I can't see any person (man or woman) being attracted to her in any possible way. There is not one single fiber in Lydia's being that would make someone love her and I'm sure she can't love either (there's no room left in her priorities list after ME ME and ME). I'm not only talking about romantic love. Lydia is incapable of expressing feelings of any kind, that's why she doesn't have ANY genuine relationship..not even her marriage!
Absolutely true. How long shall we give their marriage:unsure:

Reactions: 5
Also she said when Carrie is out of isolation shes going to go and stay overnight at their bungalow. THAT'S NOT ALLOWED YOU MORON!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So twice in her new video she comments on how “tiny” the waist is on the two items of clothes she buys. One got “perfectly” even though she was worried about the tiny waist!!! And the other I quote “are these for people with organs?” And then saying there’s “too much material”. Jesus, she is so bleeping annoying.

What’s the arielle Charnos thing?
Newbie to this thread, I’ve been absorbed with the ultimate in vapid Lorna “Luxe”.
If you go on @SophRossss on Twitter, it’s there.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Goodness!! This truly shows how every filler, shot, cream or makeup she promotes has done jack tit. This proves her skin is bad and strengthens the fact that she is a fraud schilling products just to fill her bank account.

I'm sure she'll go back and edit the video now that you pointed it out. Thank you!

Now we know what not to buy.... anything Lydiot promotes!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Gah... why aren’t people realising that she barely does anything but get ready, waste make up and flounce around the bungalow in gifted sh!t.

Haven’t watched the vlog.. but did she really say Carrie is going for a sleep over?
(I like what I’ve seen of Carrie online - I would never expect her to be so selfish and not follow guidelines of STAYHOME!)

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Ok I caved in and watched her vlog she said shes shopping because it gives her something to look forward to. Thats ok then never mind the delivery men risking their lives to bring you some bloody elastic (ordered in the vlog.) :mad: Shes giving everyone beauty tips because we cant get to salons, her tip....use eyeshadow to cover grey hairs! wow ground breaking that Lydia. She ordered some nail varnish but she cant do a french manicure :oops: so shes just going to paint them one colour.
Nothing wrong with going grey, it's a natural thing, but do you think that because she mentioned using eyeshadow to cover grey that this is an issue for her. She never mentions anything unless it directly relates to her circumstances. I don't think she is capable of empathy.

I wish she'd stop fiddling with her very creepy ears! 🤮

Reactions: 15
The card from Carrie...I literally have no words. 'If anyone can get through this it's you' I'm sorry but get through WHAT? Get through ordering thousands of pounds worth of clothes when people are losing jobs and DYING?! I seriously can't cope with it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
the “sexy” dance and face has me laughing more than it should.

she’s so wooden 😂🤣

they’re really trying to find success on a platform made for basic teenagers. I had more respect for her when she was using it to eye duck herself but obviously both her and Victoria have realised they won’t get on the “for you” page without trying to follow the trends, if she came up on my home page and I didn’t know her I’d die 😂

God I was watched that ticktock and came straight to the comments.

She. Is. A. Mess !!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The card from Carrie...I literally have no words. 'If anyone can get through this it's you' I'm sorry but get through WHAT? Get through ordering thousands of pounds worth of clothes when people are losing jobs and DYING?! I seriously can't cope with it.

We can only hope Carrie was being sarcastic - otherwise that's worrying - get through what? Doing your normal job, at home, only difference is you can't pop out for a manicure? such hardship!

Reactions: 20
We can only hope Carrie was being sarcastic - otherwise that's worrying - get through what? Doing your normal job, at home, only difference is you can't pop out for a manicure? such hardship!
exactly this is her daily life ... I guess she really is a trend-setter/influencer. Been self-isolating at home before anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That igtv she's done putting on make.... I know game changing 🙄
Her makeup and make up brush handles are so dirty 🤢 if I ever wear make up (very rare now, ms life) I will wash my hands after using any liquid products, then carry on with the next product. Plus she's spraying fake tan on her ears with all her earrings still in, she's so Ewwww 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her makeup and make up brush handles are so dirty 🤢 if I ever wear make up (very rare now, ms life) I will wash my hands after using any liquid products, then carry on with the next product. Plus she's spraying fake tan on her ears with all her earrings still in, she's so Ewwww 🤢
what's the real risk of not taking the earrings off before putting on fake tan? (don't use it so I have no clue) other then getting the product all over the earrings??

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with going grey, it's a natural thing, but do you think that because she mentioned using eyeshadow to cover grey that this is an issue for her. She never mentions anything unless it directly relates to her circumstances. I don't think she is capable of empathy.

I wish she'd stop fiddling with her very creepy ears! 🤮
Well she mentioned she had ordered herself the WOW hair roots cover up so knowing her she will probably be doing a #AD with them soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She's disgusting and I bet she stinks as well! She does not come off as a person that showers daily..otherwise her fingernails would not look like THAT.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I know I have said this before. But she is turning herself into the Madame puppet:

She is a puppet in a TV show (from the 80s?) that I used to watch with my Nana when she babysat me.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I try so hard but this thread moves so fast I can never keep up!!
She cares soooo much about this virus but will skirt around it in her videos so she still makes money....
What got me was the spotlight teeth whitener. She said that spotlight have given the NHS, ICU toothpaste for the sick. I’m a nurse and the last thing needed in the ICU is bleeping toothpaste. I’m more than angry at her. She’s advertising the damn toothpaste and using this virus as a publicity stunt to sell it. I left her my opinion but I dare say she will delate it. The stupid bleep has not got one ounce of empathy in her body. Cruel witch. Opening parcels and having Carrie over to stay is dangerous too. She makes me sick to my stomach

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.