Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of things to get off my ‘chest’

Are her implants trying to get away from her too? Kind of looks like a ball.

also.. is the shoulder/collar bone look natural? It looks like she is uncomfortably scrunching herself up to accentuate in the mint green TikTok. But in the beauty one - it’s no where to be seen in the crop top.
She is looking more and more like drag.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Couple of things to get off my ‘chest’

Are her implants trying to get away from her too? Kind of looks like a ball.

also.. is the shoulder/collar bone look natural? It looks like she is uncomfortably scrunching herself up to accentuate in the mint green TikTok. But in the beauty one - it’s no where to be seen in the crop top.
Well her 10 years expiry date passed, so probably they are about to pop 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is desperate to look skinny and it is cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
That is how Leonie is naturally.
Lydia thinks it makes her high fashion.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Leonie is copying Lydl now with the shoes tiktok on her Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Leonie is copying Lydl now with the shoes tiktok on her Instagram
Have to disagree. Leonie is fulfilling her contractual obligations by promoting what is new in stores (online) now. She is advertising those gifted BV’s, AM’s, Prada’s, etc. Those are all new styles. This Tiktok is an AD in line with her job. Leonie is earning tones of money from all the brands she covered each second of that video.
Lydia is playing with old crap at her own expense.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is just copying Leonie's TikTok but Lydia can't even do that little hop-cross-dip dance move.
It is so sad that she can not be herself. No creativity, no personality. EmptY shell 😬
No , I actually take it back, it is scary. Who know how annoying she is when not pretending

I think if they really need to push TikTok because they accepted payment for advertising the app, they should not go for these basic teenager voiceovers and dances, but adjust the app to their own business profile. For instance, you’re a food blogger? Make short, fun videos of your recipes! You’re a stylist? Make outfit posts (like Leonie’s with new-in items and multiple matching options). You’re interior designer? Move furniture around in a short clip! Personal trainer? Quick workout! Florist? Flower arrangement assembly! The options are endless!
You are way to nice to give all these ideas

Reactions: 8
Has anyone asked her to explain what her ethical views are on calfskin? It is quite a controversial area so she ought to be able to explain if she is for/against? I would tweet her but I’ve been blocked. X

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Ohmygosh what a bleeping moron. 😂😂😂 She doesn’t know how to rotate a video for publishing???? How is she that stupid this far along in her career?? 😂😂

And why does she keep having to go to Twitter so people can TELL her how to do the bare minimum BASICS of her job? It’s so embarrassing. She’s so entitled she feels she’s above doing her own research and learning how to do something? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not to mention the typo of “to” instead of “do”. #Tragic

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ohmygosh what a bleeping moron. 😂😂😂 She doesn’t know how to rotate a video for publishing???? How is she that stupid this far along in her career?? 😂😂

And why does she keep having to go to Twitter so people can TELL her how to do the bare minimum BASICS of her job? It’s so embarrassing. She’s so entitled she feels she’s above doing her own research and learning how to do something? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not to mention the typo of “to” instead of “do”. #Tragic
Why doesn't she just ask Ali?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone asked her to explain what her ethical views are on calfskin? It is quite a controversial area so she ought to be able to explain if she is for/against? I would tweet her but I’ve been blocked. X
I wish someone would but she would just block block away. She’s now asking basic Instagram story upload questions on Twitter - just bleeping google it! Shouldn’t you or one of your “staff” know this? You’ve been doing this for half a decade!

Reactions: 15
It's simply to get engagement.

She asks inane questions that people will feel compelled to respond to, and viola her engagement spikes. It's quite clever, despite the fact that the questions are all so ridiculously stupid as to make her look a wazzock. In the end just remember, every single thing she does has the final goal of funneling coins into her accounts. Literally. Every, single, thing.

When she can't think of stupid "please help" questions, she's asking "where can I find/do x, y, z" which is twofold in its purpose. She gets engagement, and at the same time garners freebies from the morons at these companies that are so desperate to get their own companies advertised that they don't for one second stop to analyze whether this twit is worthy of being linked to them. But again, Lydia wins. Engagement and freebies. Rinse and repeat.

I think her every waking minute of life is spent conniving how to monetize everything, whilst also self loving and pretend "humbly" bringing attention to every thing about herself. Her thinness, skin, hair, the birds!, her house, etc. She moans about her skin (linking products that may help), gets free treatments (linking them to make coin), says she wants this or that (linking it to make coin, even if she never gets gifted said product). She only thinks of herself, duck everyone else, including her mother.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You are way to nice to give all these ideas
Oh, no worries here. Lydia is a narcissist. In her mind, her followers worship her, and will eat every bone she throws at them. She has no intention to serve her audience’s need for a particular type of content.
She made it on SM by being herself. There is no need for her to change and adapt to “customer needs”. She herself is all they need.

Yesterday, I watched a TV show where they invited a local blogger - an unkept, filthy, dim woman. All she does on her channel is poking her nose, sitting on a toilet, farting in public...100 000 subs, brand deals, youtube is her full-time well-paying job. Go figure!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'll be Blocked soon......
Best comments ever!! @Jeweles21
Can you imagine how this bleep would act if we were at war and she had to go into hiding and leave her house for a bunker? She would pack a huge satchel with all her bags and makeup and prance around the other refugees acting like a snotty 12 year old.. until they would basically kick her out or kick her to death.
Good thing would be she barely eats so.. silver lining

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, no worries here. Lydia is a narcissist. In her mind, her followers worship her, and will eat every bone she throws at them. She has no intention to serve her audience’s need for a particular type of content.
She made it on SM by being herself. There is no need for her to change and adapt to “customer needs”. She herself is all they need.

Yesterday, I watched a TV show where they invited a local blogger - an unkept, filthy, dim woman. All she does on her channel is poking her nose, sitting on a toilet, farting in public...100 000 subs, brand deals, youtube is her full-time well-paying job. Go figure!
Speaks volumes about the type of rubbish some people will watch for entertainment

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh. She’s buying more pointless tit on amazon at the end of the flog. How can she claim to be concerned about anyone? Putting unnecessary strain on Royal Mail and encouraging the same of her viewers. Hopeless.

Her tic toks are among the most tragic things I have seen on the internet. For a woman approaching middle age this is so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.