Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband and I...
WTF

Why not name your vlog after the content'trip to Le Manoir' etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

This is what the North Wing of a house looks like! Just sayin’…

This is a part of the east end wall of a bungalow in a very overgrown, unkept, small garden. Just sayin’…

Last edited:
Reactions: 52
I’m a lurker on this thread, have been for over a year. Your poems never fail to make me laugh

Reactions: 28
It should be "... for My Husband and Me." FFS, Lydia and Carrie. Someone get these people sponsored by Grammarly.

Reactions: 33
Hmmm ... yeah ... Porter really doesn't like Lyds.
Interesting to watch.
Around minute 50:00 to 55:00 whilst she acts like she's reading The English Garden magazine.
---

Reactions: 29
She really needs to stop the click baiting especially when she hates people asking about babies

Reactions: 27
Ugh is the worst thing ever being diagnosed with cancer, hope you're doing ok?

Reactions: 10
Maybe it is just because I have kids, and a night away with my husband is a rare treat, but I can tell you that after a romantic meal for two and a few wines in a nice hotel we aren’t in our pyjamas reading about the hotel’s pillow selection

Reactions: 46
It s a rock and a half, that s for sure. Then we have chavvy Elsie with her garish stack of cheapi rings.... ooh the absolute shame.
yep that's at least 3 carats Such a lovely ring, not like Elsie's

Reactions: 13
No dress code specified for Epsom.... bet they didn’t expect this to turn up though!

Nice that Aston Martin didn’t treat them to the Queen Elizabeth enclosure She was very overdressed for the area they were in then, I wonder how she felt having to mingle with the peasants.

Reactions: 21
What a car crash of a vlog this evening. We had Ali giving his best Del Boy impersonation at Le Manoir and the charmless Lydia being totally ignored by her own dog, the discerning Porter. And why is someone so passionate about gardening (supposedly) allowing her garden to suffer through lack of watering? Quel charlatan. Quelle horreur!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.