Lydia Millen #175 Shabaz having a laugh so she wants to sue - have a banana you silly moo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn’t think that those shoes were expensive, because normally expensive stuff lasts! Manolos, Ralph Lauren shoes aren’t quality they are just pricey! I have a pair of Clarks bought about 15 years ago when the quality was still good, the leather is still intact, I have polished them, resoled and they will probably last for ever!
I love Clark's. I have 3 pairs. I actually just purchased some creme polish to refresh my favorite pair. OMG my very own shoe polish 'jounrey'. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I love Clark's. I have 3 pairs. I actually just purchased some creme polish to refresh my favorite pair. OMG my very own shoe polish 'jounrey'. LOL
I’m so sorry dearest, you leave me no choice - creme polish is crime polish and as such is a violation! I’m afraid I must report you to your gardener!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously. How does someone F up making a wax seal?

Why is he using that ladle to melt the wax? It's so simple to use those little wax seal sticks and drip the wax directly onto the paper. He seems to make everything sooooooo difficult.
---

Our elderly neighbors found his remains after Mr. Peacock didn't show up for his morning treat at their house. They were trying to gather up his remains when The Gardener saw them in the ditch just past our house. They were quite upset because they so enjoyed their morning visits of the majestic Mr. Peacock. We still have a huge bundle of his tailfeathers. We treasure those two years. Such beauty.
This just breaks my heart. 💔
---
Clarks are amazing! My husband and I both love them.
---
Our borzoi breeder had a llama to fight coyotes away from her sheep in the American Southwest. Counting down to Lydia’s alpacas…
I have a friend who raises and breeds llamas. They’re fierce!
---
Hello all. Coming out of the woods again. I was watching a Greek influencer, who is going from Athens to Thessaloniki (a plane ride of approx an hour I guess) to visit a particular hairdresser, based on the fact that one of her favourite British influencers is going to her. Does this ring any bell? 😂😂 (Despina and Lydia) however her hair turned out nice!
If I were on that side of the Atlantic you can be sure I’d be going to Nicky and NOT Despina!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have had few pairs of Clark’s as well. Nice high heel summer shoes. I have one pair left as I gave the other ones away.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually feel very sorry for Lidl's mom. She can do nothing right in Lidl's eyes and is probably insecure about buying a simple gift for her, knowing it will get splashed across YouTube and make her look bad. She knows she can't buy the expensive things that Lidl is always begging for, even if it's a simple candle. If she's a straight-forward normal mother, she probably said something like not having a big budget and not being sure what to get Lidl but wanting to get her something nice. Lidl probably doesn't even trust her to choose the correct thing and suggested that she would order it for herself, or her mom just gave her the money towards something and Lidl made up the Amazon story. Regardless of the scenario, there's no way that the mom could come out of this unscathed.
Lydia could have just said my mom sent me this lovely book which I wanted. Instead, it’s this cheap book that I told her I wanted and ordered myself and had her send me 12 quid.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have had few pairs of Clark’s as well. Nice high heel summer shoes. I have one pair left as I gave the other ones away.
I have a pair of black and white high wedgies that I wear with white jeans in the summer, and they are unbelievably comfy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Quick note to say I will be starting a new thread when we reach 50 pages/1000 posts. If there's a delay it's because I'm driving home from Cornwall so approx 4 hrs. 🥴
As you were....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Good morning and welcome to today 💐

By now you will all have received your invites to the garden party I am giving in my garden this afternoon. Guess who is coming as our guest of honour? Go on, guess...Ivy Banana our very own mascot rescue chicken🐣 - that’s who! She will be here in all her feathered glory and will be happy to tell us all of her jounrey to happiness and freedom via her dear Mama. It’s a wonderful, uplifting story!

As usual for a garden party, I have chosen only the finest leaves for you to poison your children with and there will be a chef 👨‍🍳 ( Chef Mutton-Geoff) poking a few pizzas around an Argos Camping Stove. (Some of you will know I don’t have a rat igloo - because of the rats.) I am up to my eyes in Thermomixes this morning and I am assured that 2 ounces of risotto will be ready for each of you by the time we kick off at 2pm. Darling Miss Midnight is here and has selflessly been (sorry about the split infinitive there) buttering bog-standard bread for everyone since the small hours and of course our dearest Havisham is also here in her capacity of Head Bunting Steamer Par Excellence. Naturally, it goes without saying that Miss Canthus is here lending her support by dishing out 3 (three) home-grown pea shoots each to the risotto eaters.

It seems that Clark’s footwear has made a resurgence so those of you who want to enter the best Clark’s shoe 🥿 competition are most welcome to. I suspect the prize might be a three way tie between Miss Labradork, Miss Margo Polo and of course Miss Michigan Girl. She’s bringing her gardener with her so he can answer any little questions some of you might have about putting your sweet peas in before the last frost.

Must go and tie some bouquet garnis to the chicken drumstick 🍗 that’s going in to flavour the risotto. So looking forward to seeing you all later. As ever, those of you travelling via the space time continuum will be collected by Tardis courtesy of Miss Midnight. You’ll be here before you leave...🦦

Peace, Piece, Peas ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If and its a big IF those Hermes bags are real she is a fool to have spent all that money on those bags and now cant afford to move into a Cotswold Mansion (like Josie obv) or even buy a new pair of Manolo's. Oh how the mighty have fallen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just put myself through watching her birthday blog, she’s absolutely sickening I just wanted to slap her. Chickens are living breathing beautiful birds, she doesn’t care that they will all have their own little personalities. The greed of her only wants them for the gram doesn’t care about them one bit. Ali needs to grow a pair of balls and stand up to her, my husband would say yes you can have them but you look after them and if you don’t their going.

• Heart
  • Sad
Just reading Grazia mag and there is an article about showing off your wealth (basically its not the 'in thing') and it says Hermes bags are out. 🤣
I would like to think so but, unfortunately, disagree with Grazia. I think Hermès bags have become a ‘staple’ in wardrobes whether fake, at the lower end of the price range,or the upper end ie Kelly, Birkin. Everyone in Milan, NY, Paris etc seems to be toting one. Recently, Tamara did a vlog of shopping in Dubai. She visited Vuitton, Saint Lauren, Chanel, all the hard hitters and the only store that had a queue outside was Hermès.

0059C60A-31F2-4763-87F6-BC12B08C5062.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I would like to think so but, unfortunately, disagree with Grazia. I think Hermès bags have become a ‘staple’ in wardrobes whether fake, at the lower end of the price range,or the upper end ie Kelly, Birkin. Everyone in Milan, NY, Paris etc seems to be toting one. Recently, Tamara did a vlog of shopping in Dubai. She visited Vuitton, Saint Lauren, Chanel, all the hard hitters and the only store that had a queue outside was Hermès.

View attachment 2118470
Psssst...is that Gormley dressed Ali standing outside the door on the right in a tweed suit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Risotto Eaters by Ermyntrude Cluck-Off.

Chaper One.

Morning had broken! Guess who broke it? Yep. T’was the man of the house! He’d been there trying to seal black envelopes for the funeral invites and botheration - he broke the wretched morning! He told himself it was an axe indent (accident to us) and frowned trying not to imagine what the reaper cushions might be. He liked cushions but generally the ones he was told to like were sludgy coloured and made from tweed. The cushion lady was was bound to be at the funeral later; just his luck.

Meanwhile, in the Fragrance Garret (a tiny, over-stuffed room at the top of the bungalow) the lady of the house stepped over a heap of unwashed dressing gowns to get to her dead bay trees. They were being cremated that afternoon. The lady would have preferred to bury them but they had contracted poliomyelitis or something equally worrisome; so to save the potential spread of the fatal disease they were going to have to be burned. The funeral would be small but nevertheless a huge amount of risotto must be made in order to feed the mourners. The lady was utterly stressed since there was so very much to be done before she could even think of photographing what she might possibly wear. It wasn’t easy being a Carbotarian. Her and her husband had taken the bold step for her last birthday a year ago. It was a gift they decided to embark on together. She smiled as she remembered the pub-crawl bender they had gone on before that present was announced formally to the unsuspecting world at large. Risotto had saved the day then too. It proved a great solution for sobering up.

Nowadays, all excitement was being saved for the 2 little rescue hens she was getting. She didn't want them per se but if she got them first it would make it easier for her to get the pretty chickens she really wanted at a later date. They were so nice to look at and had bouffant little pantaloons. She wanted three of the pretty ones and planned to call them Roxy, Boxy and Foxy. She had no idea what she was going to call the two rescues. No doubt something would come to mind in the end. It usually did. Maybe Herbie and Archie. She hoped they’d be good layers. She’d been buying the prettiest egg-baskets she could find for the last eighteen months or so...she longed to spend all day just photographing baskets of eggs.

...to be continued...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hermes bags have been cheapened by the instahuns all sporting them. I always assume that most I see are fakes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So New tan flats begged for by carrie from a brand the Princess of Wales wears, Emmy of London. Plus madam wants the same colour in the kitten heel. Im not sure if this rule has now gone but for some time royal ladies were only allowed to wear the maximum heel height of a kitten heel with the palaces.

Apparently the Princess owns 13 pairs of Emmy heels including three pairs of the "Josie" style block heel. I doubt madam can bear to buy/beg a pair of shoes called Josie 😂

UPDATE! I should not of joked!. Madam refers to wanting the kitten heel - I assumed the stiletto kitten heel style in saddle. Emmy do not make this in saddle. The only kitten heel they make in saddle is the block heel style called Josie!! so she does want the Josie 😂

Princess Kate owns the Josie but the taller/higher block heel version

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
You wouldn’t think that those shoes were expensive, because normally expensive stuff lasts! Manolos, Ralph Lauren shoes aren’t quality they are just pricey! I have a pair of Clarks bought about 15 years ago when the quality was still good, the leather is still intact, I have polished them, resoled and they will probably last for ever!
Those manolos remind me of the phase in secondary school when girls would wear those ballet flats that are so thin they look like they were made from cardboard.

It makes me laugh that she wears 3k dresses with a 10k bag and 50k in jewellery but her shoes look like she was caught short and forgot to bring the ones she was meant to change in to.

• Haha
So New tan flats begged for by carrie from a brand the Princess of Wales wears, Emmy of London. Plus madam wants the same colour in the kitten heel. Im not sure if this rule has now gone but for some time royal ladies were only allowed to wear the maximum heel height of a kitten heel with the palaces.

Apparently the Princess owns 13 pairs of Emmy heels including three pairs of the "Josie" style block heel. I doubt madam can bear to buy/beg a pair of shoes called Josie 😂
But they aren’t made in the UK, only designed there. So not British heritage! Any and every cheap brand has their shoes made in portugal!
---
Those manolos remind me of the phase in secondary school when girls would wear those ballet flats that are so thin they look like they were made from cardboard.

It makes me laugh that she wears 3k dresses with a 10k bag and 50k in jewellery but her shoes look like she was caught short and forgot to bring the ones she was meant to change in to.
Fur coat and no knickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.