Lydia Millen #175 Shabaz having a laugh so she wants to sue - have a banana you silly moo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my flock of rescue chucks are now dreading her getting chickens even more so since she filmed the fox in the garden in broard daylight!! If she’s planning on letting them free range (excluding bird flu season) they will be gone within a week!

Where will their enclosure be? As it needs to be big. Covered over in netting/roof. All the perimeters need to be dug down with concrete or wire to stop fox digging in. It won’t be attractive if it’s on the grass and in the gloomy woods there’s no daylight.

6 months of the year they have to be undercover and enclosed which means cleaning out every day

With foxes there in the day the enclosure needs to be like Fort Knox!!!

Lydia you read here, please if you’re getting chickens, go all out with fox proofing. They will climb, dig, snatch in daylight, eat through wire and stop at nothing if they know chickens are there. Don’t be your usual stupid ignorant self. You have been warned!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Even the thought of treating my mum the way Lidl treats hers makes me want to cry. If I had the money she has, I’d be making sure my parents were ok and had what they needed, I’d take them out, treat them, etc. The only time she does anything for her mum is for likes and views, and even then she still comes across as the vile creature she is.
She also had point out that the present she bought herself from her mother only cost £12! Did she really need to say the price?
---
Me and my flock of rescue chucks are now dreading her getting chickens even more so since she filmed the fox in the garden in broard daylight!! If she’s planning on letting them free range (excluding bird flu season) they will be gone within a week!

Where will their enclosure be? As it needs to be big. Covered over in netting/roof. All the perimeters need to be dug down with concrete or wire to stop fox digging in. It won’t be attractive if it’s on the grass and in the gloomy woods there’s no daylight.

6 months of the year they have to be undercover and enclosed which means cleaning out every day

Lydia you read here, please if you’re getting chickens, go all out with fox proofing. They will climb, dig, snatch in daylight, eat through wire and stop at nothing if they know chickens are there. Don’t be your usual stupid ignorant self. You have been warned!!!!!
I have been waiting to hear your thoughts. I was so upset although I suspected it would all kick off when it was her birthday. The writing is on the wall as far as I’m concerned! Any photos you can send us of our mascot(s) would be SO gratefully received. I often look at this one.
B9514EF0-4BA5-4299-9848-CA3CF3FEEFCD.jpeg

It’s beyond me entirely why they have photographed the fox and are going ahead.. When the chickens are killed will she keep their coop standing in the garden? ( we know it’s the look of the coop and the eggs in the basket every day she’s going for. It’s not for the welfare of the animals is it? )

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Hello all. Coming out of the woods again. I was watching a Greek influencer, who is going from Athens to Thessaloniki (a plane ride of approx an hour I guess) to visit a particular hairdresser, based on the fact that one of her favourite British influencers is going to her. Does this ring any bell? 😂😂 (Despina and Lydia) however her hair turned out nice!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just reading Grazia mag and there is an article about showing off your wealth (basically its not the 'in thing') and it says Hermes bags are out. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Sadly she won’t listen because she is a class A twit😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
People are cottoning on to the fact she click bates and she has nothing interesting going on because she's a witch and been blacklisted by brands.
Screenshot_20230421_175049_com.google.android.youtube_edit_531533290796495.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Love how she tried to make out they are waiting to move as they are going to be 'skipping' a house again 🤣 . Oh just admit it my lovely, you cant afford to move!
---

No she was shaking it because he said there were little clues in the black envelopes.
the one time she did look for little envelopes, but other times she said loudly "still no money inside" or something like that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Screenshot_20230421_074953_Instagram.jpg

Follower: I love this cream.
Lydiot: Obviously that's just because I told you about it.
Follower: Actually I saw it in the store and...
Lydiot: OBVIOUSLY I TOLD YOU ABOUT IT OR YOU WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW THAT THIS CREAM EXISTS!

Her tone is so rude, no wonder brands don't want to risk working with her 😄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2117422

Follower: I love this cream.
Lydiot: Obviously that's just because I told you about it.
Follower: Actually I saw it in the store and...
Lydiot: OBVIOUSLY I TOLD YOU ABOUT IT OR YOU WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW THAT THIS CREAM EXISTS!

Her tone is so rude, no wonder brands don't want to risk working with her 😄
She needs to remove her head from her own arse 🙄
Whom I kidding, this will never happen #Lydiotisanarc

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Her complexion is shocking in this photo,she definitely is missing all the freebee skincare she used to get
She also needs some freebies to whiten those teeth, they are looking very yellow, green! Swamp teeth!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She also had point out that the present she bought herself from her mother only cost £12! Did she really need to say the price?
---

I have been waiting to hear your thoughts. I was so upset although I suspected it would all kick off when it was her birthday. The writing is on the wall as far as I’m concerned! Any photos you can send us of our mascot(s) would be SO gratefully received. I often look at this one. View attachment 2117279
It’s beyond me entirely why they have photographed the fox and are going ahead.. When the chickens are killed will she keep their coop standing in the garden? ( we know it’s the look of the coop and the eggs in the basket every day she’s going for. It’s not for the welfare of the animals is it? )
It’s almost like she’s gearing up for a sad woe is me video of her crying because the chickens have been killed. Remember all the attention, sympathy and views she got when Lynx went missing? Wouldn’t be suprised if she’s almost expecting it. Vile creature.

Here’s a pic of Ivy - we I first rescued her (pale, feathers missing, floppy pale comb etc) and her after a few months 😊
473615E4-0803-4485-9134-154D9683D363.png
A385978A-BB1E-49EE-BD20-3EF544E63D4B.png

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s almost like she’s gearing up for a sad woe is me video of her crying because the chickens have been killed. Remember all the attention, sympathy and views she got when Lynx went missing? Wouldn’t be suprised if she’s almost expecting it. Vile creature.

Here’s a pic of Ivy - we I first rescued her (pale, feathers missing, floppy pale comb etc) and her after a few months 😊View attachment 2117622View attachment 2117623
💜Ivy Banana - our fine feathered charmer 💜

• Heart
I am the same age as Lydiot, and I’d be embarrassed to behave like her. Dressing like what she considers to be an old-money 60-year-old, yet celebrates her birthday like a 6-year-old. Pick a lane, Lydiot. Maybe even the lane that other 35-year-olds are in, you might like it here. Just leave those festy nails and awful flats at the door. They’re not welcome anywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
To be honest she probably doesn’t care how they look, all she cares about is people thinking she is old money, all the ‘old money’ people I know (granted not very many, just 1 family) wear expensive but old clothes with holes and scuffs in them. She probably thinks expensive stuff looking tatty makes her look more old money
Not to be judgemental but if I see expensive but scuffed pieces such as Elsie’s shoes I just think they have treated themselves to a nice thing and now just constantly wear it to get its moneys worth. I don’t think oh she must be old money and have loads of designer shoes at home. More like it’s her only pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not to be judgemental but if I see expensive but scuffed pieces such as Elsie’s shoes I just think they have treated themselves to a nice thing and now just constantly wear it to get its moneys worth. I don’t think oh she must be old money and have loads of designer shoes at home. More like it’s her only pair.
You wouldn’t think that those shoes were expensive, because normally expensive stuff lasts! Manolos, Ralph Lauren shoes aren’t quality they are just pricey! I have a pair of Clarks bought about 15 years ago when the quality was still good, the leather is still intact, I have polished them, resoled and they will probably last for ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I know she has her own issues but Mrs Hinch had the loveliest attitude to her rescue chickens.
I would be so surprised if Lydia got rescues rather than Instagram friendly pretty ones.
268E5163-1DA9-4966-B83D-B280651F5B1D.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Good grief, Lydia is referring to an Hermes bag as "insufferably adorable" in her latest sponsored TikTok for Vestiaire Collective. I'd refer to her as insufferable adorable, too. Does this woman ever go a day without shopping?!?!? Trauma and depression can lurk underneath an obsession with shopping and "stuff"... maybe some food for thought for Lydia. The obsession with specific brands is blase and boring at this point. How many shirt dresses and square handbags can one person possibly enjoy? Keep filling the void inside with Hermes and Prada and Cartier, I guess. Sad!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.