Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, Emma is being very sensitive about how people are feeling/coping. Plus she puts no adverts in her vlogs.
Same here! I also like that she's focusing on re-wearing items and outfits, and being very honest about living in her lounge wear. I haven't watched any of her vlogs in a while, but did just watch her review video of Veja sneakers (since I've been contemplating buying a pair myself), and I was SO pleasantly surprised by how honest, informative, transparent and actually helpful her video was in terms of making a decision on whether or not to buy a pair. She covered everything from materials, how they're produced, why the shoes are actually sustainable (and not just greenwashed), sizing and fit, pricing, materials, different styles etc. etc. Now THAT's how you do fashion content, not just blather on about how everything is a "game changer" without any actual useful information on the product.

(Photos for the flog-shunners)
Hope she gets the shits the greedy git. Her & Ali are exactly the twats who ruin it for everyone else.
View attachment 99361View attachment 99362
Oh-em-gee...are you kidding me?? How is this not hoarding?? I work in a hospital ward with around 50 other staff (going back in tomorrow after two weeks of quarantine!), and I'm pretty sure we don't even have that much loo roll in storage at the moment. :cautious: The mind boggles...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Please don't indirectly offer her ANY solutions to improve her internet. I hope her internet goes down forever and all her freebies and ad$ stop and she remains on "loving lockdown" forever so we never need to hear or see this ignorant, greedy hoarding witch ever again.

I hope she is greatly affected monetarily like so many in the world only then perhaps this bleep will learn some humility and kindness.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well said Blue Orchid.

She wouldn't know compassion if it hugged her asexual body.
The only compassion that Lydia deems appropriate or necessary in this world is solely the compassion offered to her from others.

Reactions: 16
Clothes quality over quantity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She has wardrobes full of clothes plus orders every week. Moron

Reactions: 15
As a woman, I find it absolutely disgusting to use toilet roll that was sat on the floor!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
As a woman, I find it absolutely disgusting to use toilet roll that was sat on the floor!!!!!
Not to mention that is how she treats her staff! Everyone is trying to provide disinfectant, gloves and masks for their employees and she gives them dirty dusty toilet paper for their intimate areas? I just can't with this cretin! 🤯😠

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Not to mention that is how she treats her staff! Everyone is trying to provide disinfectant, gloves and masks for their employees and she gives them dirty dusty toilet paper for their intimate areas? I just can't with this cretin! 🤯😠
But are you surprised, really? The twit has weeks of caked up crap under her nails and tosses food and tea into unwashed glass jars from the store in the midst of a global pandemic. I bet you she does not wash her brushes nor her hands after she goes to the loo to tinkle. She has her cat strutting on the kitchen counters whilst food is prepared. She wouldn't know cleanliness or godliness if it punched her in the face.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Have you ever noticed in public loos, really made up women who come out of the cubical, straight over to the mirror, check their hair, check their makeup and don't wash their hands? I think going by the evidence in her vlogs, our Lyd is one of these dirty b's. Another appealing trait to add to the list.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m more worried about the workers who are exposed while delivering all of her unnecessary crap - they are in far more danger than her and all she can think about is catching the virus from her parcel!!
The more she buys and promotes the products the more she encourages people to buy - which in turns forces people such as mail workers and factory workers into danger. She should not be promoting any form of online shopping just now or consumerism. It is utterly selfish.

Reactions: 13
Wow just Wow 😡
[/QUOTE

Is she actually for real? I’m livid! My colleagues and I are currently working 70 hours per week on the frontline to keep people safe during the current climate and she’s ordering another pair of shoes to ponce about in from one room to another to check on ‘the systems’ in her house. She is exacerbating the crisis we are facing. How can she have such low self-awareness 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Clothes quality over quantity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She has wardrobes full of clothes plus orders every week. Moron
Yet she's worn the same t-shirt every other day at least 3 times now. Knowing her not washed either

Aye but when your crotch is as dusty and unused as Lydia Millen Stripper's, does the extra dust even get noticed?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Have you seen her latest blog post? Talking about not wanting to go to locations to shoot anymore... Errrr it's because you can't dumbass. We're all on lockdown and she's taking pictures of herself in front of a mirror for affiliates and making it sound like it was her idea all this time. Not that the world didn't have anything to do with the fact that she can't leave the house (even though she rarely did when she could) so now she gets made up to walk around the house ... This girl baffles me

• Angry
Reactions: 24
What the hell is she banging on about??? She does realize Italy and China are two separate places? The virus has been partially contained in China and not AT ALL in Italy.

Wow. As @Oohthedrama says, what a daft bint. I hope this pandemic is what shuffles people like her into the background. Completely out of touch and unaware with what’s going on that she has to order packets from Italy. If everything she has in her life is “the dream” what more could she possibly be wanting for?

View attachment 99290
That is totally the opposite of what I read/heard which was leave the package outside for a day or two before opening with gloves on.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.