Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's made it clear that her mum is working full time in Tesco, while she's sat on her arse at home, if she's batch cooking why not make her mum some meals and drop them round so she's got a dinner after work. I'm pretty sure she doesn't do anything like that for family - something that requires actual personal effort - but if she vlogged that - meal prep and taking it round etc, she actually might gain a bit of likability.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wait has anyone seen her tweets? Her broadband is mobile and doesn’t have capacity so she can’t let her staff work from home?? Is she trying to justify why they are still working from her house? it doesnt make any sense at all.

maybe you should just close your ‘business’ for two weeks luv. Give us all a rest.

FE09E37B-69D7-4FEC-BC5A-8C99ABFB07DA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Wait has anyone seen her tweets? Her broadband is mobile and doesn’t have capacity so she can’t let her staff work from home?? Is she trying to justify why they are still working from her house? it doesnt make any sense at all.

maybe you should just close your ‘business’ for two weeks luv. Give us all a rest.

View attachment 99250

Or, LYDIA, how about edit your lame videos yourself?! Answer your own damn emails for once?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 99250
Well doesnt her 'team' aka dumb and dumber have internet at home?

She clearly only needs a team to treat like dogs bodies and do the tit she cant be arsed to do like go to Ikea and to get coffee.

Reactions: 19
She's made it clear that her mum is working full time in Tesco, while she's sat on her arse at home, if she's batch cooking why not make her mum some meals and drop them round so she's got a dinner after work. I'm pretty sure she doesn't do anything like that for family - something that requires actual personal effort - but if she vlogged that - meal prep and taking it round etc, she actually might gain a bit of likability.
This 👏👏👏💯 shes talk selfish to do that, she prefers to play dress up and to hell with everyone else

This 👏👏👏💯 shes too selfish to do that, she prefers to play dress up and to hell with everyone else

Reactions: 10
Maybe if she edited her videos properly and didn't leave so much rubbish content in them, they'd be shorter and smaller file sizes. She wants long videos so she can add in as many adverts as she possibly can. When Louise Pentland was asked on Sunday night just gone how she makes her money when she was on Mastermind, she said it was the adverts that run before, after and during her videos. So if that is true, no wonder, 'little miss I don't have a conscience' wants to keep uploading videos, more if possible (because she has a world to entertain don't you know!!)

Oh, and an enormous mortgage to pay!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Maybe if she edited her videos properly and didn't leave so much rubbish content in them, they'd be shorter and smaller file sizes. She wants long videos so she can add in as many adverts as she possibly can. When Louise Pentland was asked on Sunday night just gone how she makes her money when she was on Mastermind, she said it was the adverts that run before, after and during her videos. So if that is true, no wonder, 'little miss I don't have a conscience' wants to keep uploading videos, more if possible (because she has a world to entertain don't you know!!)
Exactly this like Gemma Miles said she can earn £8000 a month on the ADS in videos. Lydia makes a 20 min video into a 55 minute video becuase she fills it with a load of tit chat.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Exactly this like Gemma Miles said she can earn £8000 a month on the ADS in videos. Lydia makes a 20 min video into a 55 minute video becuase she fills it with a load of tit chat.

Well if that is the case, she's going to keep on making contentless videos for the forseeable future, more tidying up vlogs, more outfit of the day tit, get ready with me, makeup and hair, cooking - anything to get that ad money! Makes me sick.

Also she is full of tit with that tweet, I work from home and I get huge video files sent to me for post production work that I do, they are all sent on file share programmes and drop box and you send it - all you then do is send someone the link so they can download, no reason why she cannot access those? An hour long video file takes around 15 mins to download, so wtf she talking about - making a big deal over nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I think she is relying on the fact that we'll all be stuck at home with nothing to do (apart from the very important key workers that are literally risking their lives) and will be that desperate we'll watch any old tosh she pushes out, along with the endless ads so she can keep earning an income. That's the real reason she wants to push more videos out, she's looking to replace income.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

View attachment 99250
No one gives a duck about your internet Lydiot. They have other things to worry about. You know...like a PANDEMIC. YOU ABSOLUTE MORON!
Can't believe they bought that tit hole without finding out about internet connection. When their "job" relies on it. YOU PAIR OF MORONS!

• Haha
  • Angry
Or, LYDIA, how about edit your lame videos yourself?! Answer your own damn emails for once?!
She is unbearable. What is there to edit, considering she is locked down at home, that she cannot do it herself?
Or what is it Ali so busy with at home that he cannot edit two-four videos a week?
And, just in case, yes, I’m able of video editing, as I’ve done it myself for my blog for years, before it even became that easy as it is now. My students can shoot and edit a video from their phones during their 10 min. break.
I don’t follow her anywhere and never watch her videos anymore. I only read and randomly post here. Until now I had a clear picture of who Lydia is in my mind, but I was still giving her some benefit of a doubt. I’m always trying to understand people’s way of thinking and intentions first, also I’m of a different cultural background, which makes it difficult to pass judgement sometimes. But now it just becomes so obvious to me that she is the most ignorant, self-absorbed, unintelligent and greed-driven person I ever came across in my life. Today my colleagues and I had a chat, as we work remotely for more than a week now, and I was unpleasantly surprised that many of them have zero idea on recent developments with covid not only globally, but also in our own country. Still I can explain it by trust in state authorities and the ways they present the information. So, I do think a bit less of my peers now, but not that I’m totally disappointed in them, as they are just clueless. Whereas with Lydia, she is fully aware of a situation, and still only worries about her being able to make money off her “content”, because people now have not much to do being locked down at home. She is so stressed about her Internet, because she misses out on opportunity to take advantage of her audience’s boredom.
Newsflash, Lydia! People now get bored of social media as well! They checked you out on day 1 out of curiosity on how you are coping. On day two to see what you are cooking. On day three to follow your workout. On day four there is nothing new anymore! Last week the majority of influenzas were quite happy that everyone is in now and searches for entertainment. This week the views are dropping across all platforms, because each of you is the same and BORING. We all subscribed to you (influenzas) in a first place to see life different from ours. Now everyone’s daily life is the same. What is it there to watch? Influenzas now start with spreading their “wisdom” on things they have 0 understanding of. They do not know how to cook, they do not know how to build a business outside of SM, they do not know anything about politics, ecology, literature, art. They do not even know how to style the crap they loaded their wardrobes with if there is nothing new coming to their doorsteps! I see the fall of them all after this pandemic is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 99250
Just buy a second router and double the capacity, problem solved if indeed it was a problem and not a lie.

Mobile internet with an outdoor antenna is often as quick as fibre optic and has far faster upload rates.

Reactions: 12
Wow just Wow 😡
Wow! she is so insensitive, how did she get any followers? These are the thing that you ask Mr. Google, not publicly.

If she is so concerned, why is she ordering something from Italy? She probably thinks that she is doing Italy a good deed, you know like contributing to their economy...

She is also that kind of people who say racist tit to all Chinese looking people amid the outbreak #braindead

Reactions: 13
Wow just Wow 😡
UNBELIEVABLE!!! First of all she's ordering tit she doesn't need from Italy, then completely oblivious to the fact poor workers there are having to go out to deliver her non-essential parcels, then acts like it contains the bubonic plague and it's a joke! She is SO THICK!!!

• Angry
the fundamental point it, her job isn't essential, so her workers are not essential. they need go home and stay at home.

Reactions: 23
What the hell is she banging on about??? She does realize Italy and China are two separate places? The virus has been partially contained in China and not AT ALL in Italy.

Wow. As @Oohthedrama says, what a daft bint. I hope this pandemic is what shuffles people like her into the background. Completely out of touch and unaware with what’s going on that she has to order packets from Italy. If everything she has in her life is “the dream” what more could she possibly be wanting for?

F7988112-AFBF-4D0B-B7FF-EF26858881CC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
i think theres a huge difference between something being safe for you to receive and safe for people to post. The Italian people went into work and the post office to post her non essential fashion item. Very selfish!
Who is buying fashion stuff anyway? Am i being naive? I might be buying loungewear - but it sure isn't fashionable and it's very, very low (if at all) on my to do list!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.