Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jo Dave and no Carrie at the house, no Ken to paint, no organisational lady to come back. Haha they're going to really start sniping at each other

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loving lockdown. Lydia nothing has changed outside the norm for you yet. You nearly ever leave your house anyway. Sometimes you go for a run down your "private road" whoop de do 🙄. Wait for a few weeks when no one is luxury buying etc. Then tell us how much you love it. Plus people are dying you twit

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Loving lockdown?! Does she not have any goddamn brain cells? People are dying, losing their jobs and those that are key workers are risking their lives so this witch can Depop.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Did she seriously say she’s got a strenuous day ahead tidying up the kitchen and utility room?! Can’t actually cope. And this is with the help of her cling-ons. No wonder she is so asexual. Sex would be too much like bleeping hard work!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
These two are going to fall hard when the bottom falls out of their little house of cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ewww....she didn't wash anything from the shop before using it! Glass jars from IKEA - filled straight away with tea, coffee and chocolate. Wooden scoops - handled, put on the counter which is walked all over by the cat, then inside with the coffee 🤢🤢🤢
I thought the same, she is such a dirty witch. Imagine those jars could have been sitting in a warehouse for months with vermin shitting all over them yuk

• Sick
Loving lockdown?! Does she not have any goddamn brain cells? People are dying, losing their jobs and those that are key workers are risking their lives so this witch can Depop.
i cant believe she’s said that. Does she not understand the magnitude of this? The biggest change to our lives in history. We won’t be the same as a nation afterwards. And people have bleeping died.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
i cant believe she’s said that. Does she not understand the magnitude of this? The biggest change to our lives in history. We won’t be the same as a nation afterwards. And people have bleeping died.
I don't think she gives a duck (sorry for the language), as long as she is ok she could not care less. She claims to be wealthy but her Mum is stocking shelves in Tesco, I mean come on.

Edit: Nothing wrong with working in Tesco.

Reactions: 27
I don't think she gives a duck (sorry for the language), as long as she is ok she could not care less. She claims to be wealthy but her Mum is stocking shelves in Tesco, I mean come on.

Edit: Nothing wrong with working in Tesco.
Frankly, if I was Lydia (an influencer who could afford to hire staff and my Mum was in a service industry job) I would have hired her before hiring my best friend...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"Loving Lockdown"

Seriously!? Lockdown is necessary but it's not something to love? Is it?
To me it's separating families. It's causing job losses, income drops, and everyone's lives to change for an unknown amount of time. Meanwhile people like her mother (and the delivery driver collecting her depop orders) working in essential services continue to risk their own lives for others conveniences. Plus the hardworking staff of the NHS continue to be the heroes we already knew they were.
Why would she say she's 'loving'it? ugh. 😤
What a selfish, ignorant, ridiculous waste of space she is. She makes me so angry, sat in her bungalow, waiting for her food delivery, taking up precious delivery slots, while her mother is at risk every day and receiving abuse and hearing sad stories.
Not a word of thanks to the postman and delivery men who keep her bloody Depop running, bringing in cash to her account. Get real Lidl! People are losing loved ones, are separated from parents, can't get food or protective clothing!!!!! Bloody hell Lidl!

Reactions: 22
Did everyone see the amount of loo roll she has in her latest YouTube video? The hypocrisy of her then tweeting about the current situation in supermarkets across the country and lack of hand sanitiser whereby her mother has to make her own. You Lydia are contributing to the shortages but you’re hoarding LOO ROLL.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Did everyone see the amount of loo roll she has in her latest YouTube video? The hypocrisy of her then tweeting about the current situation in supermarkets across the country and lack of hand sanitiser whereby her mother has to make her own. You Lydia are contributing to the shortages but you’re hoarding LOO ROLL.
It's for all the shite she spouts. 💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wont be 'loving lockdown' when her minions stop swipping up and clicking those links. bloody cow!

• Haha
let’s hope that happens!!
Also the fact shes 'loving' lockdown means she hasn't got anyone she cares for because everyone else misses their family, friends or are worried about vulunerable people. All she cares about is her nasty self.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Yep and people pulled her up on it too. Someone commented 'why do you have so much loo roll' and she clapped back 'because we have numerous staff that work in the house'.
FFS, 1) duck off with your 'we have staff' like you're someone important and 2) It's not like you've got 20 people there working. There are 4 people in there max, the size of your average family that don't have that many bog rolls and 3) you shouldn't even have 'staff' in your house during this crisis anyway, so now we're on lockdown, you're just stockpiling loo roll when there are people out there desperate for it.

I only mange about 5 mins of her crappy videos now because she is just insufferable, tone deaf, arrogant, completely deluded and has no self awareness in the slightest. She's 'loving lockdown' like it's some exciting sleepover with a mate. No, Lydia, this is EXACTLY the kind of comments you should not be posting!

Luckily, I'm personally not affected (yet, thank god), so just feel grateful I'm healthy and don't have to worry about losing my job or income, but there is no way on earth I would be posting such insensitive things like she does to my limited twitter/FB/Insta audience, let alone if I had 800k followers, many of whom will be sick with worry, have no income, have family ill, about to lose their home etc. Some of my family have literally lost their businesses over night and are worried sick where the money will come from to pay for food, nappies etc.

How can someone be SO THICK not to see how utterly insensitive this is?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.